FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

will adding cock pics to my public profile increase my chances?

Jump to newest

By *aughtyyid69 OP   Man
over a year ago

croydon

I am a 100% geniune guy, that is very new to all of this. I really want to increase my chances but i am a complete novice on this scene. Please help!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

only one way to find out I guess

over a year ago

By changing the first line of your profile, you will have 100 times more success, it reads as their are dirty ladies around.

By *aughtyyid69 OP   Man
over a year ago

croydon

Ok!! Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

"Ok!! Thanks for the advice"

Absolutely, you need hundreds, more the merrier.

over a year ago

The use of the word clean is only needed once I reckon you'll find all people on here.are clean as for cock pics tbh I don't think having them public or private makes a difference tbf

over a year ago

On a serious note I think the men get the most success when they have 50+ cock pics all from different angles... Just to be different try chucking a can, sky remote or a lynx can into the mix as well from what I've heard your inbox will be filled with messages from every hotty on here all gagging for you

By *awty bi coupleCouple
over a year ago

Wet Walsall

A friend of mine received a message with 22 pictures of a guy's cock attached - obviously far too many, unless he does actually have 22 cocks, then maybe one pic of each could be considered ok .. lol.

In my opinion (S) a nice underwear clad cock pic is much more interesting than just pics of a naked soft or hard cock, as it leaves something to the imagination. Granted, the contents of the underwear could be enhanced with artificial padding but that just gets you guys blocked coz us girls can tell.

Also, cocks which have been 'dressed-up' for entertainment purposes are good fun to perv at.

over a year ago

I would have thought your public pics would be enough to go by but it won't hurt to have one or two cock pics, also a face one too.

By *unkydesignCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe dozens of pics of a hard cock will be boring to most people.

There is just one soft cock pic on our profile, full length nude body shot as it seems to be what most prefer to see judging by the profiles we have read.

A big, hard cock is all very well and good but personality/humour/honesty goes further.

over a year ago

Depends I get an even mix of messages about half citing they liked the profile/how I seem, the other half liking the cock/body. This is ignoring the one line "wanna fuck" messages from.guys

Post new Message to Thread