Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Spartan Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would love to dress up like a spartan from 300. Then have sex with a girl. Do clubs do fancy dress nights? Or is there anyone willing to come to Sparta with me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumCoupleCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"I would love to dress up like a spartan from 300. Then have sex with a girl. Do clubs do fancy dress nights? Or is there anyone willing to come to Sparta with me "

I think you'll find the Spartans preferred boys ....

over a year ago

"I would love to dress up like a spartan from 300. Then have sex with a girl. Do clubs do fancy dress nights? Or is there anyone willing to come to Sparta with me

I think you'll find the Spartans preferred boys ...."

I like being unique and going against the crowd.

By *corcherMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I didn't think they had a preference either way.

over a year ago

"I didn't think they had a preference either way. "

Most of the Greeks divulged in molesting young boys and it was a time of violence, murder. I just think the outfit looks cool. Jeez

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I think that outfit would be so you lol

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Spartans we're banned from having women until they we're battle hardened usually that meant just gay fun until they were 30. And in there early teens they were given to older warriors.

over a year ago

"Spartans we're banned from having women until they we're battle hardened usually that meant just gay fun until they were 30. And in there early teens they were given to older warriors. "

I'm 31 so yet bring on the women.

(Its very interesting their culture)

over a year ago

If you manage to fulfill that fantasy, at least take pics and share with all us lovely ladies!

over a year ago

"If you manage to fulfill that fantasy, at least take pics and share with all us lovely ladies! "

I certainly will

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Kind of amazed they lasted as long as they did really by the time they are allowed to breed most would be dead

over a year ago

"If you manage to fulfill that fantasy, at least take pics and share with all us lovely ladies! "

over a year ago

"Kind of amazed they lasted as long as they did really by the time they are allowed to breed most would be dead"

The women were seen as vital to their race as they would be mostly heavily pregnant so when they did breed they would have many sons.

over a year ago

"Kind of amazed they lasted as long as they did really by the time they are allowed to breed most would be dead"

Also meaning that the only the strongest, toughest, fastest and smartest would live on to have children, almost like some sort of society wide selective breeding program.

over a year ago

Do they make a women's version of that outfit? lol

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Indeed

over a year ago

Fannytastic, I'm ordering one lol

over a year ago

"Kind of amazed they lasted as long as they did really by the time they are allowed to breed most would be dead

Also meaning that the only the strongest, toughest, fastest and smartest would live on to have children, almost like some sort of society wide selective breeding program."

Indeedy!

They actually killed or exiled children that were born with defects. And the ones that lived went through a trial in which there was a strong chance they would die, so only the strongest could survive. First stage eugenics!

And I imagine there were lots of gals for each guy too thinking about it in that sense... hmmm.

over a year ago

"Kind of amazed they lasted as long as they did really by the time they are allowed to breed most would be dead

Also meaning that the only the strongest, toughest, fastest and smartest would live on to have children, almost like some sort of society wide selective breeding program.

Indeedy!

They actually killed or exiled children that were born with defects. And the ones that lived went through a trial in which there was a strong chance they would die, so only the strongest could survive. First stage eugenics!

And I imagine there were lots of gals for each guy too thinking about it in that sense... hmmm."

They were literally manufacture for war and had massive success with their reputation. 300 was an exagerattion of a battle that happened where there was more than 300 that took on the persians but 300 Spartans stayed where they were sure to die. Survival of the fittest literally.

over a year ago

I'd Like to go to a Party in my stormtrooper costume.

Not many women can say they've been fucked by a stormtrooper.

over a year ago

Indeedy!

It wasnt just the spartan whos stayed 5000 other greeks also did and died. The spartans lived in a society were they were classed as 1st citizens with 2nd citizens below them the offspring of past slaves or people from vassal states they could have there own house and earn money ect but couldn't own land or join the military unless they were sponsored by a spartan citizen. 3rd citizens were really just slaves. And as far as molesting younger men it wasnt saw like that an ancient time especially greece it was common for a young man to have a mentor who woukd train him and pass on his life experience and occasionally they had sex lol this wasnt frowned upon in these day and was seen as the norm. Roman masters often got there male slaves to fuck them and vice versa

And I imagine there were lots of gals for each guy too thinking about it in that sense... hmmm.

They were literally manufacture for war and had massive success with their reputation. 300 was an exagerattion of a battle that happened where there was more than 300 that took on the persians but 300 Spartans stayed where they were sure to die. Survival of the fittest literally."

over a year ago

that`d be pretty cool. I could sceam `THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!`

before shooting my goo all over some peasant girls face

over a year ago

ahahaha laughed so much at this post

legend

By *tmmCouple
over a year ago

harlow

"that`d be pretty cool. I could sceam `THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!`

before shooting my goo all over some peasant girls face "

That was the exact image I had when I read this!

over a year ago

Then kick her in to the bottomless black hole?

over a year ago

"Then kick her in to the bottomless black hole? "

over a year ago

before shooting my goo all over some peasant girls face "

This! Is! SPURT-A!!!

over a year ago

before shooting my goo all over some peasant girls face

This! Is! SPURT-A!!!"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I love guys who dress for sex, it adds a real extra kick to it. Cosplay, in a different light really. Spartans welcome

over a year ago

Ive played with guys wearing that kinda thing in fet clubs. Omg hot with the right body underneath. Not quite the same with skinny little legs sticking out though lol

over a year ago

"Ive played with guys wearing that kinda thing in fet clubs. Omg hot with the right body underneath. Not quite the same with skinny little legs sticking out though lol "

I wanna try this would be a right laugh. Baby oiled up ha ha.

over a year ago

"Ive played with guys wearing that kinda thing in fet clubs. Omg hot with the right body underneath. Not quite the same with skinny little legs sticking out though lol

I wanna try this would be a right laugh. Baby oiled up ha ha. "

Its a really hot look. Ahhh the memories. By the end of the night he looked like he had been in a battle

But yea.. Get a good leather one :D would be yummy

over a year ago

"Ive played with guys wearing that kinda thing in fet clubs. Omg hot with the right body underneath. Not quite the same with skinny little legs sticking out though lol

I wanna try this would be a right laugh. Baby oiled up ha ha.

Its a really hot look. Ahhh the memories. By the end of the night he looked like he had been in a battle

But yea.. Get a good leather one :D would be yummy "

Where was that at?

over a year ago

Try Spartacus (Blood & Sands)that is a sexy look. x

over a year ago

Hell yeah spartacus , although i preferd gods of the arena , mmm Gannicus lol

over a year ago

Next fancy dress I am going as a Spartan then on the pull.

over a year ago

Is Spartan sex when you have 300 guys at the same time? LOL

over a year ago

"Next fancy dress I am going as a Spartan then on the pull. "

over a year ago

"Is Spartan sex when you have 300 guys at the same time? LOL"

Not sure my fragile buttocks could take the punishment but now I'm over 30 I get to try women

Post new Message to Thread