Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Team Players

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Over the years we've enjoyed some great meets with single men. It works best for us when our male playmate is someone who genuinely enjoys sharing a woman in a MFM threesome. On a small number of occasions we've been disappointed when it became obvious that our playmate was only interested in having the wife to himself, and probably wished hubby would sit quietly in the corner (or preferably in another room/city/country/universe). Needless to say, the play didn't last long on these occasions.

It makes us wonder whether most single men truly enjoy sharing, or if they'd rather have a one-on-one with a single female but will meet couples purely because they're easier to find.

Interested in hearing your views and experiences.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't understand why you would have a MFM meet and not share!

I really enjoy sharing a couple, watching how they both get turned on and just like getting stuck in

over a year ago

For me Lee it has to be shared and make sure that the lady gets all the pleasure and some of the couples I've had meets with have become great friends because of the chemistry we all had together.sometimes it can work the other way though where the partner or hubby gets the arse and goes out (for a cig ) so suppose it works both ways x

over a year ago

"I don't understand why you would have a MFM meet and not share!

I really enjoy sharing a couple, watching how they both get turned on and just like getting stuck in "

over a year ago

"For me Lee it has to be shared and make sure that the lady gets all the pleasure and some of the couples I've had meets with have become great friends because of the chemistry we all had together.sometimes it can work the other way though where the partner or hubby gets the arse and goes out (for a cig ) so suppose it works both ways x"

Yes, chemistry is probably the key.

over a year ago

An 'all in 3some' where everyone is doing everything must be one of the hottest things ever. It's not good if someone is missing out

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

i had this a lot when i played as a cpl

not from this site but a lot of single guys think they;re there just for the lady and the hubby can watch ,and before the single guys shoot me down in flames i was a swinger a long time so i know what i;m talking about

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I do do the odd 1 on 1 with a fem but prefer mmf feels more swingy all couples are different tho some guys do just sit and watch u with there Mrs while others its full on 3some some just want to be watched. I enjoy them all

over a year ago

Although I have never had a mmf threesome I would like to think that I would certainly not just be there for the women,as pointed out why not just have a single meet, but would enjoy both parties not saying have sex etc with the guy but my idea if this would be to both focus on the woman as one and give her all the pleasure she wants and needs. That's the way i see it anyway.

Invitations gladly accepted lol

over a year ago

Sometimes I just sit there and watch them get it on and wait for the female to come play with me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like mfm, preferably when the couple are bi

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

for me the turn on has always been the couple being "turned on" and that means both....

but I am not stupid enough to thing most single guys think like me....

with the times we have heard about guys where they think they are a replacement for what a couple don't have, as opposed to an extension to what a couple do..... there are probably a whole lot of single blokes who are very much in it for themselves....

I think the harder ones to spot are those who do and say some things... but then act very differently during meet...

over a year ago

It depends on the experience.

In a cuck experience I do get somewhat into it and to be honest in the moment I actually can sometimes pitty the guy. Obviously when I'm out of that zone I understand it completely and have no such feelings.

But for a bog standard MMF it's as much about having a giggle really, isn't it. MMF is pretty much about pleasing the lady generally, unless the situation has more kinky connotations.

over a year ago

Interesting comments. Thanks all.

over a year ago

i prefer to meet couples, i like 1 on 1 also but thats a completly different sexual experience that i'd only do with a single lady or with a couple where the guy wanted to watch, _abio hit the nail on the head it's about everyone's enjoyment, the turn on for me is a couple want me to play in their sex life

Post new Message to Thread