Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what sites can a married guy get a fuck buddy on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Erm, this one if you're a lucky chap

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Advertise for someone to meet regular on your profile to start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why ask about other sites when you're using this one?

over a year ago

Swinging is about friends with benefits, not a quick fuck and forget or shag and fun. So, depends ...

Get chatting on here, go to a few meets at a local club and meet people from on here and I am sure you'll find a friend who is your mirror image and would love additional, regular benefits.

There are some on here who think this is a cheap brothel, thru regularly complain about not getting laid. Funny that.

So, right place and I am sure it will be right time soon enough.

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

"So what sites can a married guy get a fuck buddy on?"

hope your wife finds one too

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

This site is ideal darling...

over a year ago

There are seemingly so many fakers and bullshitters, so just be honest on your profile about who you are and what you want. And just like in real life, just talk to people, get to know them and take it from there.

It's just on here the level of deviance is a tad higher, so you get more interesting results!

over a year ago

Don't forget it's not just fuck, it's buddy too

over a year ago

"So what sites can a married guy get a fuck buddy on?

hope your wife finds one too"

Me too! Or throws his cheating arse out the door!

over a year ago

There are plenty of ladies on here looking for more in their lives too. Yet I can't recall ever seeing threads suggesting that their husbands chuck them out.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"So what sites can a married guy get a fuck buddy on?"

I'll be happy to tell you.. if I can get it on with your wife without you knowing

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Your second 'married guy' post today. I sense that you aren't happy with how things are going.

over a year ago

"There are plenty of ladies on here looking for more in their lives too. Yet I can't recall ever seeing threads suggesting that their husbands chuck them out."

I've only seen married men ones but yes the women should be chucked out too! Always thinking with their dicks and pussies rather than their heads...

over a year ago

I never met married/attached guys when I was meeting as it wasn't for me. Their reasons for being on here is up to them, what does or what doesn't go on in their lives is none of my business. I never judge people as you never know the full picture.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There are plenty of ladies on here looking for more in their lives too. Yet I can't recall ever seeing threads suggesting that their husbands chuck them out."

That'll be because you rarely see married women starting threads like this. I agree double standards do exist though.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i am equal ops... so I wouldn't care if it was a married man or a married woman playing away, I'd say the same thing...

probably the other reason why is then there aren't as many brazen women starting these types of threads are there are brazen men..........

over a year ago

Me too! Or throws his cheating arse out the door!"

Why do people have to go on about married men looking for a little bit of extra fun? There are just as many married women on here, that look for a little something extra.

I'm not married but live and let live, each to their own. If you don;t like it then that is your preference but why go on about married men, at least most are honest about it. x

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

How many men do you see on here who state they will not meet married women though....

over a year ago

"Swinging is about friends with benefits, not a quick fuck and forget or shag and fun. So, depends ...

Get chatting on here, go to a few meets at a local club and meet people from on here and I am sure you'll find a friend who is your mirror image and would love additional, regular benefits.

There are some on here who think this is a cheap brothel, thru regularly complain about not getting laid. Funny that.

So, right place and I am sure it will be right time soon enough. "

For me swinging isnt about friends with benefits at all, i have no interst in making friends here, i am here just for sex fun.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Me too! Or throws his cheating arse out the door!

Why do people have to go on about married men looking for a little bit of extra fun? There are just as many married women on here, that look for a little something extra.

I'm not married but live and let live, each to their own. If you don;t like it then that is your preference but why go on about married men, at least most are honest about it. x"

I don't know how many are honest about it but we forget to ask a lot of the time and its surprising how many don't mention it until you do. Honesty of a sort I suppose but lying by omission if they can get away with it?

Post new Message to Thread