FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the great job that mods do but ...............

Jump to newest

By *onderwoman 69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

hull

today has been a completely mod free day for the last 6 hours they do a great and hard job and volunteer all their time so im not criticizing the work they do when they are around its upto admin to collect more mods and police this site better the arseholes that knew there were no mods in have played on it and even though they get reported that takes hours to remove them a mod would have them out of the room within seconds so admin we are begging to collect more mods dont let this site get destroyed cause of the arseholes that abuse the system when mods arent around hear our plee its our site too admin who else agrees x x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewelsssWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

more mods are needed they do a remarkable job I would not mind doing it x

should be a better system when no mods are not in room of reporting someone x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Is this in chat? As from what I've seen the forum has been fine

over a year ago

hull

tina have u been sleeping try the northern room u will know what i mean then hunnie x x x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is this in chat? As from what I've seen the forum has been fine "

over a year ago

I would love to be a moderator, I love the forums and want it to stay the way it is tho feel helpless when someone takes abuse of the system

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"tina have u been sleeping try the northern room u will know what i mean then hunnie x x x "

I miss everything

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"tina have u been sleeping try the northern room u will know what i mean then hunnie x x x

I miss everything "

Me too.... Im still not even sure if we are talking forums or chat :-\

over a year ago

hull

it was in chat a great mod came in in the end but there has been 6 hours at least without a mod and people have really abused the system because of this x x x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Seems admin need some more volunteers

over a year ago

people have work. home and private life's too, you simply cant guarantee someone will be on 24/7, if you want that level of commitment off someone you really need to pay them, other wise they are free to just log off whenever they want or need to

over a year ago

hull

yes i agree they are volunteers and can come and go when they choose but there are some people like myself that work from home that sit on a laptop daily that have applied to admin 22 times to be a mod and no response im sure there are people that have applied several times and admin dont respond to them or check them out as to wheather they are suitable or not its down to admin not the mods x x x

over a year ago

Surely if you are getting the idiots abusing the rules in a room its so easy to block them and then you don't have to see what they put and they don't see what you put if there is no mod policing the room.

over a year ago

The irony of a post complaing about others bad behaviour while being abusive towards the perpetrators

over a year ago

I use to moderate a site just like this and recently packed it in as it was too big a site for the amount of mods we had. I hated getting up in the morning knowing that my inbox would have 300 messages in it and having to spend 5 hours of my day off trying to get thru them. when i said i was leaving (after asking several times fo new mods to be made) they aid they would hire more people and asked me to stay. I gave it a week and nothing happened then left. Being a mod is hard work when there aren't enough people to go ound. TBH the vast majority of really abusive people i've reported on here are still here. different sites must have different descriptions of abusive.

over a year ago

Oh and having to ISP search all the people you banned in the last week EVERY DAY is just a nightmare! and they nearly alwasy set up a new account within 24 hours of being banned. So having 300 NEW complaints a day then 500 ISP addresses to re-search everyday just exhausts you. It's a hard job!

over a year ago

hull

i cant imagine how difficult a job like moding can be and yes the simple solution is to block and report which most of northern room did do this morning but it was hearing other peoples comments against the people that were being abusive that made a bad atmosphere in the room also i felt very sorry for the other people that were getting seriously abused it was all a joke to the people doing the abusing but when someone is racially slagged its not nice at one point another abuser came in and said theres no fucking mods on we can do what the fuck we like was really horrible x x x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If anyone wants to mod put your name forward from the CONTACT button as Admin said they are looking at putting new mods in soon.

You will get an answer back for now and if they want you they will be in touch when they are ready to put some in.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"yes i agree they are volunteers and can come and go when they choose but there are some people like myself that work from home that sit on a laptop daily that have applied to admin 22 times to be a mod and no response im sure there are people that have applied several times and admin dont respond to them or check them out as to wheather they are suitable or not its down to admin not the mods x x x"

PS people always get a response when offering to become a mod

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've been good for ages so rugby can relax and have a cuppa

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Will break out the fig rolls too

over a year ago

Mods and admin have lives.

sometimes they cant be on all the time and for one i respect what they do

and im not perfect i know LOL

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

How do you know there have been no mods for 6 hours?

Is this a ploy to being appointed a mod?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"yes i agree they are volunteers and can come and go when they choose but there are some people like myself that work from home that sit on a laptop daily that have applied to admin 22 times to be a mod and no response im sure there are people that have applied several times and admin dont respond to them or check them out as to wheather they are suitable or not its down to admin not the mods x x x

PS people always get a response when offering to become a mod "

Sorry that's not correct.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is....if you ask from the contact button to be a mod you will get a response.

Is this what you mean?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It is....if you ask from the contact button to be a mod you will get a response.

Is this what you mean?"

I've never received a response to an application before. Admin were advertising for them again a few weeks ago.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"It is....if you ask from the contact button to be a mod you will get a response.

Is this what you mean?

I've never received a response to an application before. Admin were advertising for them again a few weeks ago.

"

Chat mod?

over a year ago

Is this what you mean?

"

I'm not saying one of you is right and one of you i wrong all i CAN say i that when you have 700 complaints, checks, forums, chatrooms ands profiles to look at a day, sometimes things slip thru the cracks. If you've never been an admin i promise it's not as easy as it looks. And the abuse you recieve for no money can be demoralising even to the strongest of people. Most well paid jobs don't get the abuse or the workload that mods do.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Is this what you mean?

Chat mod?"

No, pic mod

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Is this what you mean?

I'm not saying one of you is right and one of you i wrong all i CAN say i that when you have 700 complaints, checks, forums, chatrooms ands profiles to look at a day, sometimes things slip thru the cracks. If you've never been an admin i promise it's not as easy as it looks. And the abuse you recieve for no money can be demoralising even to the strongest of people. Most well paid jobs don't get the abuse or the workload that mods do. "

It isn't the same on this site as the one you were on. Mods just mod their section and Admin do everything else.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Is this what you mean?

Chat mod?

No, pic mod"

In which case there is a different answer for that. I am answering the OP comments about chat mods.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Perhaps an answer might be to have a help room in chat so people could grab a mod when needed. I presume the chat mods can look at the logs so they would be able to deal with any issues that happened before they entered the problem room.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Is this what you mean?

Chat mod?

No, pic mod

In which case there is a different answer for that. I am answering the OP comments about chat mods.

"

Ah ok I didn't realise they would only respond to one type of application. I shall go back to sleep lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Perhaps an answer might be to have a help room in chat so people could grab a mod when needed. I presume the chat mods can look at the logs so they would be able to deal with any issues that happened before they entered the problem room."

No. The only thing chat mods can do is mod the room when they are in it.

When you report something Admin then check the logs.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Is this what you mean?

Chat mod?

No, pic mod

Ah ok I didn't realise they would only respond to one type of application. I shall go back to sleep lol"

They respond to all, it is just a different way and a different time scale

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Perhaps an answer might be to have a help room in chat so people could grab a mod when needed. I presume the chat mods can look at the logs so they would be able to deal with any issues that happened before they entered the problem room.

No. The only thing chat mods can do is mod the room when they are in it.

When you report something Admin then check the logs. "

Ah well, shit system then lol

over a year ago

I think you can register your interest in being a mod and put your name on a list, no idea how or where but you can choose which type you want to be

over a year ago

hull

i was in the chatrooms from 6am untill about 1pm there was constant abuse by people and lots of directing in non directing rooms so i went through every room when there was abuse to check for a mod and none were seen at all x x x

over a year ago

Think I'd need to give my head a wobble if my entire world came crashing down if I couldn't use this site for a few hours.

over a year ago

"Think I'd need to give my head a wobble if my entire world came crashing down if I couldn't use this site for a few hours. "

...i love a good wobble

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Think I'd need to give my head a wobble if my entire world came crashing down if I couldn't use this site for a few hours. "

They could use the site, they just couldn't find a mod in the chatrooms.

There were a few mods logged in at the time though including us, but we didn't get mailed asking could we come into chat

Post new Message to Thread