Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

people who ask for face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A lot of people hide there face pics ( like me )and most profiles say if you haven't got a face pic on profile or don't chat unless you send one, what do people do with the pics do you keep them?, I suppose you really have to trust what people do with them,For me it would be better if it was like Snapchat, a quick view then gone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckoo clockCouple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"A lot of people hide there face pics ( like me )and most profiles say if you haven't got a face pic on profile or don't chat unless you send one, what do people do with the pics do you keep them?, I suppose you really have to trust what people do with them,For me it would be better if it was like Snapchat, a quick view then gone."

lf we are not intetrested after viewing face pic then we simply delete it.

But i think its important when sending face pics on here that you dont send one that could compromise. you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it's someone I'm likely to meet I'll save the message to keep the pic. If I'm not interested I'll use the notes on their profile in case thee contact again. My memory is crap and men seem to think you'll remember what they look like weeks later.

I had someone contact me two weeks ago that expected me to remember what he looked like from about 9 months ago, on last visit on Fab No chance!

over a year ago

I print them out and paste them on a wall in the Cellar

Hannibal Lector

over a year ago

"I print them out and paste them on a wall in the Cellar

Hannibal Lector "

##reminder - make a private note on this profile

over a year ago

"A lot of people hide there face pics ( like me )and most profiles say if you haven't got a face pic on profile or don't chat unless you send one, what do people do with the pics do you keep them?, I suppose you really have to trust what people do with them,For me it would be better if it was like Snapchat, a quick view then gone."

why would someone keep your pic? are you that good looking?

if people send me face pic's I either reply saying nice pic or saying sorry not for me, close the message and move on, I cant think of any reason why would want to keep someone's pic or why someone would want to keep mine

over a year ago

For us if we don't see a face pic or see you on cam then that person wouldn't be for us and we move on, we would definately not save a picture off the site and only keep it as long as we kept the message it was attached to. We don't send pitcture via e mail or MMS as there is no need to.

over a year ago

Yes it might compromise my modeling career , and there must be pic hoarders on here or weirdos who will ask you to rub the lotion on the skin

By *ingjayMan
over a year ago

exeter

Everything is based upon on what your face looks like, end of!! If ya face don't fit!! For me it's size then face,

over a year ago

No pic. No play. End of.

I like to fancy the pants off who im gonna fuck.

Hence of course i expect face pics

over a year ago

I think a face pic should be sent with your first message because as many have said, not going to be interested of no attraction and its polite to see who you're chatting to. There is no point sending endless messages without a pic as it may be wasted time. I understand why some people are cautious with face pics but you have to see one for a meet. One guy messaged me saying he'd send a face pic if I was interested. How will I know if I'm interested if I don't know what you look like lol?!!

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

"No pic. No play. End of.

I like to fancy the pants off who im gonna fuck.

Hence of course i expect face pics"

Oooh at last someone who thinks like me x

By *rednkatieCouple
over a year ago

orlando

"A lot of people hide there face pics ( like me )and most profiles say if you haven't got a face pic on profile or don't chat unless you send one, what do people do with the pics do you keep them?, I suppose you really have to trust what people do with them,For me it would be better if it was like Snapchat, a quick view then gone.

lf we are not intetrested after viewing face pic then we simply delete it.

But i think its important when sending face pics on here that you dont send one that could compromise. you"

over a year ago

If someone asks for something you aren't happy with,move onto the next profile,it's not rocket science

over a year ago

I have wallpapered mine and next doors house with all the face pics ive been sent

Any left over have been posted on lamposts with SEX FIEND written across it in red

over a year ago

Maybe you can play it like that board game guess who ? Do you have glasses ? Is it blonde hair ?

Truth is, yes of course it has to be early on, but not necessarily with the first message until you've established people are hoping to meet. After all if its local to you, you may not want to meet due to proximity ?

over a year ago

"I have wallpapered mine and next doors house with all the face pics ive been sent

Any left over have been posted on lamposts with SEX FIEND written across it in red "

Be a darling and add an an R to my fiend pic, its putting people off, such a hostile sounding description

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've been chatting to a lady, to and fro, she asked for a face pic, I sent one...zilch. End of. Terminator time.

Too ugly to chat to!

over a year ago

Am I in the minority then to have face pic on my profile and not care who sees it? I'm a big boy and I have nothing to hide.

Maybe my daughter would roll her eyes at me but other than I have no one to answer to.

over a year ago

"I have wallpapered mine and next doors house with all the face pics ive been sent

Any left over have been posted on lamposts with SEX FIEND written across it in red

Be a darling and add an an R to my fiend pic, its putting people off, such a hostile sounding description "

Ok if it makes you feel better

over a year ago

Face pic with first message or I delete ! No way will I chat without one - done it a few times as it was " pending" of course when it came through - was a face only a mother could love ! Now I dont bother - time is precious - if its that concerning for you ( now you have told us you are a model ) best not to be on this site is my view x

over a year ago

If I like the pic it goes into saved messages,if we arrange to meet I save to phone so can have another peek before meet,I then delete pic off phone after meet,I still have all saved messages

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If I like the pic it goes into saved messages,if we arrange to meet I save to phone so can have another peek before meet,I then delete pic off phone after meet,I still have all saved messages"

Did I send you one?

over a year ago

I haven't sent any messages yet but received some of men(without face pics)Don't know why not looking for men

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I haven't sent any messages yet but received some of men(without face pics)Don't know why not looking for men "

Happy birthday!

over a year ago

"Face pic with first message or I delete ! No way will I chat without one - done it a few times as it was " pending" of course when it came through - was a face only a mother could love ! Now I dont bother - time is precious - if its that concerning for you ( now you have told us you are a model ) best not to be on this site is my view x "

Model comment was a joke trust me hahaha

over a year ago

over a year ago

It should be a rule when you join must have a face pic then you have a option to show or hide after all its a sex site you need to see who your chatting too

over a year ago

I think if your brave enough to be here you should have few face pics, I got loads lol.

over a year ago

Mine are already public

over a year ago

Why would anyone keep a face pic? And even if they did what's the big deal? Man we live in a paranoid world! I've had guys come up to me in bars and ask if i'm kittymama. I say yes, they would have hit on me anyway even if they hadn't seen my profile. The only time i wouldn't put my face in a pic is if it was a fanny out, sexually explicit pic but i hate them anyway so it wouldn't happen. On another site, someone asked in the forum "How many people's pics have you downloaded and saved from this site?" Over 500 posts were made and all said loads. One guy even said he'd made one of my pics his screensaver and we'd never met. Take it as a compliment and move on. Life is too short to be worried that someone from the internet likes to look at your mush on a aily basis. They probably don't leave the house much anyway...

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

for me some people on this site are way too paranoid about pictures

I do think a picture should be sent quite early on to ensure that you like or fancy each other i personally have no problem having a picture on my profile because the only way someone could see it was if they was a member/swinger as well

over a year ago

It doesn't really bother me. I treat this site much like I'm going to the pub, so I don't mind my pic being out there.

As for everyone else's pics, being the president of Sydney University, I use them for all sorts of commercial gain.

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

"lf we are not intetrested after viewing face pic then we simply delete it."

i'm sorry but that is just wrong!

Ever thought about the guy you was chatting to and just left hanging?? a simple "no sorry your not for us but good luck with your search" would take you seconds to do and wouldn't leave some guy wondering what happened

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Simple for me. No face pic - no meet. How am I supposed to find you if I don't know what you look like?

By *ingjayMan
over a year ago

exeter

"Simple for me. No face pic - no meet. How am I supposed to find you if I don't know what you look like?"

**no facepic, no reply, no time of day, no chat and if it don't fit the same

over a year ago

We ask for face pics, and if we get some BS excuse, we say thanks but no thanks. But even with a face pic, we expect certain things... If you're not verified, they you need to prove you're real.

That why we mostly prefer to meet in clubs now. What you see is what you get! C xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Simple for me. No face pic - no meet. How am I supposed to find you if I don't know what you look like?

**no facepic, no reply, no time of day, no chat and if it don't fit the same"

That may be the case for you but I am currently chatting with a guy with no face pic. However, if we decide to meet then I will request one.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Simple for me. No face pic - no meet. How am I supposed to find you if I don't know what you look like?

That may be the case for you but I am currently chatting with a guy with no face pic. However, if we decide to meet then I will request one."

I've sent you one in the past......for future reference

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

That may be the case for you but I am currently chatting with a guy with no face pic. However, if we decide to meet then I will request one.

I've sent you one in the past......for future reference "

over a year ago

"If I like the pic it goes into saved messages,if we arrange to meet I save to phone so can have another peek before meet,I then delete pic off phone after meet,I still have all saved messages

Did I send you one? "

Yeah u did lol but my saved messages only go as far as 15weeks ago is the bottom one maybe messages go of the scale never looked that far before lol omg I've lost u,not that I don't know what u look

over a year ago

I have a face pic but its on my friends only section.

over a year ago

"If I like the pic it goes into saved messages,if we arrange to meet I save to phone so can have another peek before meet,I then delete pic off phone after meet,I still have all saved messages

Did I send you one?

Yeah u did lol but my saved messages only go as far as 15weeks ago is the bottom one maybe messages go of the scale never looked that far before lol omg I've lost u,not that I don't know what u look "

Oops scattymoo I am,nope u never sent pic,I didnt know u on ere,u tickled my feet when first met

A lot of the time I don't see pics if meet at spa or club I meet the real person,then become friends on here after

over a year ago

That may be the case for you but I am currently chatting with a guy with no face pic. However, if we decide to meet then I will request one."

I feel the same. I will gladly chat with someone who can catch my attention with words alone. I find nothing wrong with being friendly with interesting people but a pic is required if there is a possibility of meeting.

over a year ago

I have no face pics on my profile because I'm bi-curious but have no problem sending pics in a message. I also like to cam fully nude with face but women and couples don't seem to watch.

over a year ago

Any left over have been posted on lamposts with SEX FIEND written across it in red "

over a year ago

Looks are not everything to us, it is humour, but with a face pic, the messages and humour becomes a connection.

We all need that

Nette

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I have no interest in those people who must see a face pimen pic the very first message x anyone so dumb to think that all who don't send a face pic first message cannot be a n attractive charismatic and worthwhile prospect are probably not themselves such a prospect x

The op was well worded and yet been mainly ignored . I'm sure most of you posting on here are normal and would not be bothered to do weird things with pics , however you're living in ga ga land if you don't realise some profiles are fake and pictures are used and abused. And I for one cannot assess a fake profile every time .Some men pic hunt and stalk other men . I don't trust what they might do x

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I'd guess more people have their pics downloaded from Facebook than anywhere else, it's shocking how open most folks have their profiles on their!

A good rule of thumb, as someone else has said, if you're worried about the wrong pictures getting onto the wrong hard drive, don't have explicit ones that show your face, or anything that could identify you

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I print them out and paste them on a wall in the Cellar

Hannibal Lector "

Haha I love this Mrs

over a year ago

Yep i agree 10 seconds

over a year ago

of course face pic are a must if i agree a meet its nice allways to chat on phone before

Post new Message to Thread