Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Shallow?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is all the fab/swinging thing just a bit shallow? Anyone care?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it can be

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course it is, its about getting your balls emptied, save doing it yourself.

For some its a social life.

over a year ago

Well there had to be an attraction, but I don't know about shallow

over a year ago

just because it's swinging doesn't mean folks don't have standards, mine are the same here as any other aspect of my life

By *istress v in yorksCouple
over a year ago

south Yorkshire

It depends what you call shallow, do you mean meeting people who aren't what fit my personal preference because I feel I 'should' or sorry for them? Or do you mean having some good friends on here who help me and I help them, not sexual most of the time. It's not a dating site, most meets I have I don't know that much about the person on a deep level. I don't need to, if I met them a few times I would probably know more. But it's irrelevant anyway it's sex, simple as that. For that I know exactly what I want a man to be. As you put it 'shallow' or not x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Is all the fab/swinging thing just a bit shallow? Anyone care?"

Perhaps shallow....but perhaps wide, so the over all volume doesn't change....I always put 100% effort into my meets so I do care that the person I meet has a good time. There is a difference in that I don't have any left over emotional issues following a meet except happy memories, so in that respect, no, I don't care.

over a year ago

"just because it's swinging doesn't mean folks don't have standards, mine are the same here as any other aspect of my life "

By *iceguy25Man
over a year ago

tongbridge

"Of course it is, its about getting your balls emptied, save doing it yourself.

For some its a social life.

"

Bit of a bleak way of looking at it but i guess that is true however for me im here to try/learn/experience new things and put a smile on the faces of those i.meet

The best attitude to have on here is "each to there own" i read things on here all the time and ok not my cup of tea but it if works from them who am i to say otherwise

over a year ago

"just because it's swinging doesn't mean folks don't have standards, mine are the same here as any other aspect of my life

"

over a year ago

For me it's more about being lazy. I want sex without the cooking and cleaning. I'm also a slut that loves to fuck different types of men, who are very easy to find on here. Shallow possibly as I s rule out some men purely on looks

over a year ago

"For me it's more about being lazy. I want sex without the cooking and cleaning. I'm also a slut that loves to fuck different types of men, who are very easy to find on here. Shallow possibly as I s rule out some men purely on looks "

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"It depends what you call shallow, do you mean meeting people who aren't what fit my personal preference because I feel I 'should' or sorry for them? Or do you mean having some good friends on here who help me and I help them, not sexual most of the time. It's not a dating site, most meets I have I don't know that much about the person on a deep level. I don't need to, if I met them a few times I would probably know more. But it's irrelevant anyway it's sex, simple as that. For that I know exactly what I want a man to be. As you put it 'shallow' or not x"

over a year ago

"For me it's more about being lazy. I want sex without the cooking and cleaning. I'm also a slut that loves to fuck different types of men, who are very easy to find on here. Shallow possibly as I s rule out some men purely on looks "

I'm going to ditto this. I'm single, I'm financially independent, but I love sex and I'm not going without. This is an AMAZING lifestyle. It might indeed be shallow, but I'm quite happy with it.

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"For me it's more about being lazy. I want sex without the cooking and cleaning. I'm also a slut that loves to fuck different types of men, who are very easy to find on here. Shallow possibly as I s rule out some men purely on looks

I'm going to ditto this. I'm single, I'm financially independent, but I love sex and I'm not going without. This is an AMAZING lifestyle. It might indeed be shallow, but I'm quite happy with it. "

over a year ago

yes with some people it is.

Post new Message to Thread