Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When is a straight guy not a straight guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi All I have had a difference of opinion with a guy on here who says that he is straight but likes to suck cock. I think that makes him bisexual but he insists he is 100% straight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

when he is bent over.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi All I have had a difference of opinion with a guy on here who says that he is straight but likes to suck cock. I think that makes him bisexual but he insists he is 100% straight. "

He isn't straight, he isn't necessarily bi sexual either, probably just confused

over a year ago

Id say bj's kissing or anything more world def cover bi

over a year ago

My interpretation of a straight guy is someone who likes sec with women.

The end

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Hi All I have had a difference of opinion with a guy on here who says that he is straight but likes to suck cock. I think that makes him bisexual but he insists he is 100% straight.

He isn't straight, he isn't necessarily bi sexual either, probably just confused "

very confused. strait guys dont suck cock.

over a year ago

"When is a straight guy not a straight guy?"

The answer would seem to be 'when he joins this site!'

XXXX

over a year ago

If people on here can't work out what they are/like, makes you wonder if they should be here.

over a year ago

"My interpretation of a straight guy is someone who likes sec with women.

The end "

Bi men like sex with a woman

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Nope, he is straight....

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't think the labels we have are very useful in identifying our sexual preferences/orientation.

It is important to differentiate between 'identidy' and behaviour..e.g lots of str8 blokes in the nick will have same sex experiences..

over a year ago

Guys thanks for this. The guy is 32 and at that age you would think he would know.

over a year ago

one things for sure..he aint straight

over a year ago

"Hi All I have had a difference of opinion with a guy on here who says that he is straight but likes to suck cock. I think that makes him bisexual but he insists he is 100% straight. "
..Straight guys don't suck cock

over a year ago

Never thought about that.

over a year ago

"I don't think the labels we have are very useful in identifying our sexual preferences/orientation.

It is important to differentiate between 'identidy' and behaviour..e.g lots of str8 blokes in the nick will have same sex experiences.. "

Is that through choice though? It's difficult to answer tbh,

over a year ago

exuality for most of us isn't set in stone, back in Roman times men used boys for sex, althought they were hetrosexual, in many cultures men and women cant have sex before marriage, so men shag men, although they are 100% straight.

I am a parody of a woman, and attract men who would rather be fucking a woman, but for whatever reason cant get one, they are straight, just use me instead of a wank or a fleshlight or humping a pillow.

I think most men have wanked another guy at some point, that certainly doesn't make them gay

over a year ago

Mostly straight with a hint of bi ness? Some men like a living cock in their mouth but aren't attracted to the man it's attached to. I don't fancy women but I like licking on a pussy. I call myself bi

over a year ago

"Id say bj's kissing or anything more world def cover bi"

I've kissed a bloke before but would do nothing else with a man. I'm 100& straight and not FAB straight.

over a year ago

"Id say bj's kissing or anything more world def cover bi

I've kissed a bloke before but would do nothing else with a man. I'm 100& straight and not FAB straight."

did you like it?

over a year ago

Guys this is great thanks to all

over a year ago

"I don't think the labels we have are very useful in identifying our sexual preferences/orientation.

It is important to differentiate between 'identidy' and behaviour..e.g lots of str8 blokes in the nick will have same sex experiences.. "

We think the labels a perfectly adequate as long as people are true to themselves and honest to others.

The straight guys in jail who have same sex experiences are either bi curious or bi, straight guys just wank.

XXXX

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

That may not be optional though

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

I think most men have wanked another guy at some point, that certainly doesn't make them gay"

Ahem, I think you mean "some men" rather than most men!

over a year ago

I've kissed a bloke before but would do nothing else with a man. I'm 100& straight and not FAB straight.

did you like it?"

Couldn't remember it to be honest d*unk in a club mate just came up kissed me we laughed then walked away and carried on. Certain things since then makes me think he is bi

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It is important to differentiate between 'identidy' and behaviour..e.g lots of str8 blokes in the nick will have same sex experiences..

We think the labels a perfectly adequate as long as people are true to themselves and honest to others.

The straight guys in jail who have same sex experiences are either bi curious or bi, straight guys just wank.

XXXX"

you sensible person you

over a year ago

did you like it?

Couldn't remember it to be honest d*unk in a club mate just came up kissed me we laughed then walked away and carried on. Certain things since then makes me think he is bi "

Carried on the night in the club.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I think most men have wanked another guy at some point, "

really??? because I would guess not....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 18/01/14 17:34:27]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some of the Village People were straight...

just throwing it out there

over a year ago

did you like it?

Couldn't remember it to be honest d*unk in a club mate just came up kissed me we laughed then walked away and carried on. Certain things since then makes me think he is bi

Carried on the night in the club. "

it starts with a kiss

over a year ago

"

I think most men have wanked another guy at some point, that certainly doesn't make them gay

Ahem, I think you mean "some men" rather than most men! "

WHAT?? Did you go to private school??

I think you'll find most men haven't done that!!

over a year ago

I think that more men would try a guy if other men didn't make a big thing about it

By *ingjayMan
over a year ago

exeter

It's not a 'label' if a man likes any kind of sexual contact with another man he is bi/bi curious or gay,

over a year ago

"

Ahem, I think you mean "some men" rather than most men! "

I certainly havnt lol

over a year ago

"

I think you'll find most men haven't done that!! "

If people were open and honest, without any labels being applied, I think the numbers would obviously surprise you

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

It's pretty simple actually. Being straight means you are attracted to women, like sex with women and that's where it ends!

If you do stuff with another guy, then either you are bi, or gay or just don't know it yet...

And most men/ some men definitely don't wank with other guys! Come on, what is this? Jail??

over a year ago

"

If people were open and honest, without any labels being applied, I think the numbers would obviously surprise you"

I think that's wishful thinking. Most men have not wanked another man off!

over a year ago

"one things for sure..he aint straight"

Straight men have sex with women only. Anything involving another man is Bi.

However, if you're only still thinking about it then I'd say Bi Curious!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"one things for sure..he aint straight

However, if you're only still thinking about it then I'd say Bi Curious! "

no no no

on a Monday, I give the birds a length, I is straight.

on a Wednesday, I am nobbing a queeny guy and I am big woolywoofter...

come Friday, I am banging the hubby's arse as he is slipping his missus a length right up her fannykyber.... I am BISEXUAL.

it ain't rocker science

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

his in denial simple

(if he was 100% straight the thought wouldn't evan cross his mind)

over a year ago

"

If people were open and honest, without any labels being applied, I think the numbers would obviously surprise you"

But if there were no "labels" and you didn't know who was what until you met them it would be too late.

In which case it would be more bloody annoying than surprising.

I don't mind being labelled as straight because that's what I am, if the bi community wish to ridicule me because of that, then I guess I'll just have to endure it.

Woe is me!(He says sobbing)

XXXX

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

If people were open and honest, without any labels being applied, I think the numbers would obviously surprise you

But if there were no "labels" and you didn't know who was what until you met them it would be too late.

I don't mind being labelled as straight because that's what I am, if the bi community wish to ridicule me because of that, then I guess I'll just have to endure it.

XXXX"

don't be sad, pucker up

over a year ago

no no no

come Friday, I am banging the hubby's arse as he is slipping his missus a length right up her fannykyber.... I am BISEXUAL.

it ain't rocker science "

Hmmm but what about the other four days?

over a year ago

Funny that. Because we label ourselves correctly it helps the bi and "straight" guys find exactly bi couples like us.

Or perhaps we should all change our profiles to straight.... How do you find who you want to play with then

I just don't get the whole " it doesn't matter what your label is brigade ". It only assists the liars and the people who cannot accept what they are. Ie. it's bollox!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no no no

it ain't rocker science

Hmmm but what about the other four days? "

resting....

over a year ago

"

XXXX

don't be sad, pucker up "

NO!

READ MY LABEL !!! R

over a year ago

If a guy says he's straight but is befriending me in hope I will let him suck my cock, I think the correct label is "groomer"

over a year ago

Funny that. Because we label ourselves correctly it helps the bi and "straight" guys find exactly bi couples like us.

Or perhaps we should all change our profiles to straight.... How do you find who you want to play with then

I just don't get the whole " it doesn't matter what your label is brigade ". It only assists the liars and the people who cannot accept what they are. Ie. it's bollox!"

Exactly!!

XXXX

over a year ago

When he is giving bollox

over a year ago

I have to say Iam gay and have known that since I was 12 years old. I also find that the women on this site are most honest about their sexuality.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Isn't it physically and logical correct to say that if you're not straight then you must be bent or maybe twisted??

over a year ago

all it depends on how it makes him feel if it turns him on then he is bi but if I wasn't bi I certainly wouldn't lick a woman out, as it would not interest me at all! So he could be bi or just confused

over a year ago

"I have to say Iam gay and have known that since I was 12 years old. I also find that the women on this site are most honest about their sexuality. "

Apparently the ladies tend to lie the other way from what I hear. It seems ladies will say they are bi but aren't necessarily so.....

Pity adults feel the need to be untruthful about their own sexuality on a site like fab.

over a year ago

"I have to say Iam gay and have known that since I was 12 years old. I also find that the women on this site are most honest about their sexuality. "

Nice one,at last!

Give that man a ceeeeeeeegar!!

XXXX

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

Pity adults feel the need to be untruthful about their own sexuality on a site like fab. "

plus the silly people thinking they can convert people.

If silly bi/gay guys stopped trying to convert, there would be a lot less nonsense on here.

over a year ago

no no no

it ain't rocker science

Hmmm but what about the other four days?

resting.... "

he he he you're a star!

Post new Message to Thread