Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Making this site time waster free!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Call me an Imbecile but having a place somewhere to write who let you down and the excuse they used, I think would be a fantastic idea. Then other people can look through and see how often their proposed meet has cancelled and basically out time wasters!! Lovely free house went to waste on Friday because of 1 couple and one female, left two guys with hard cocks. It's becoming a joke this site!!!!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there is a report function, you just need to use it

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surely you had each other

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Call me an Imbecile but having a place somewhere to write who let you down and the excuse they used, I think would be a fantastic idea. Then other people can look through and see how often their proposed meet has cancelled and basically out time wasters!! Lovely free house went to waste on Friday because of 1 couple and one female, left two guys with hard cocks. It's becoming a joke this site!!!!!"

ah....now if you two guys had been bi, then the empty house and 2 guys wouldn't have gone to waste!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Surely you had each other "
BOOM!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stopped reading 4 words in - did I miss anything?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I stopped reading 4 words in - did I miss anything?"

2 guys in an empty house.....

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

he is happy being called an imbecile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Call me an Imbecile but having a place somewhere to write who let you down and the excuse they used, I think would be a fantastic idea. Then other people can look through and see how often their proposed meet has cancelled and basically out time wasters!! Lovely free house went to waste on Friday because of 1 couple and one female, left two guys with hard cocks. It's becoming a joke this site!!!!!"

It's not the site that is a joke, unfortunately it is some individuals that spoil it, hopefully the positives will out weigh the negatives buddy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mraveragetrysharder arranged to meet me and then didn't show.

He messaged next day ti say he would have kept the meet but had got his dick stuck in a chicken and was at A&E all day

See the flaw in your theory?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Mraveragetrysharder arranged to meet me and then didn't show.

He messaged next day ti say he would have kept the meet but had got his dick stuck in a chicken and was at A&E all day

See the flaw in your theory? "

I see the flaw in your post, mr obi - he wouldn't have gone to A&E, he would have gone to a vet. SO THERE!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think your selection process is flawed we have never experienced time wasters

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see the flaw in your post, mr obi - he wouldn't have gone to A&E, he would have gone to a vet. SO THERE!!!!!"

Obviously not a genuine excuse then eh Steve?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I see the flaw in your post, mr obi - he wouldn't have gone to A&E, he would have gone to a vet. SO THERE!!!!!

Obviously not a genuine excuse then eh Steve? "

Thats his goose cooked. ...or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never had a no show. Sometimes though, things happen out of our control and a meet can't happen

Chalk it down to experience.

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Well, I have arranged 2 meets with the OP, and on both occasions I was left waiting and disappointed as he failed to show up or even offer me the courtesy of texting to say he couldn't make it.

NOW, this is entirely untrue... but can you see the flaw there???? It would be a free for all to "victimise/get your own back" on those who have offended you in some way or actually didn't want to meet you. Thereby, an easy way to target people and actually besmirch genuine members good reputations as honest and reliable...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just wouldn't work.

As somebody else said it's the people that are the problem not the site.

Those same people or others could and would use it in a malicious way and it would very quickly become redundant!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I stopped reading 4 words in - did I miss anything?

2 guys in an empty house....."

Surely if its got 2 guys in it it's not empty?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe the couple and the single fem fancied an FFM instead?

Reply privately

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Pmsl!!!!! Love it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone you name can just reinvent their selves so what would be the point

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Anyone you name can just reinvent their selves so what would be the point"

so many just come back under different names

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Anyone you name can just reinvent their selves so what would be the point"

Reply privately

By *ingjayMan
over a year ago

exeter

I thought the problem was solved when people put "no timewasters" on their profile.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

No you didn't. It was those pesky time wasters again

Reply privately

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

time is just an illusion! well so some bloke Einstein thought!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How's the chicken?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just searched forMraverageguytrysharder . I think your telling porkies . Not a chicken in sight on his profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or....you could take time and choose those you meet more carefully. Veris? Pics? Communication prior to meet?

All these things can be checked and will give you an insight to whether someone will turn up and not leave you wanking furiously next to another bloke.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Call me an Imbecile but having a place somewhere to write who let you down and the excuse they used, I think would be a fantastic idea. Then other people can look through and see how often their proposed meet has cancelled and basically out time wasters!! Lovely free house went to waste on Friday because of 1 couple and one female, left two guys with hard cocks. It's becoming a joke this site!!!!!

ah....now if you two guys had been bi, then the empty house and 2 guys wouldn't have gone to waste! "

HAHAHAHA, he has a point so indirectly it's your fault

Reply privately

over a year ago

he is happy being called an imbecile "

Good one, made me laugh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think your selection process is flawed we have never experienced time wasters "

Neither have we.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think your selection process is flawed we have never experienced time wasters

Neither have we."

Your lucky, I thought I was good at spotting then but have been caught out myself recently, in theory it's a good idea but your relying on people being honest.

Reply privately

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

It would never work. If someone sent you a message saying they didn't want to meet you, what's to stop you posting a message saying they're timewasters and let you down after arranging to meet????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Make the site timewaster free? Think we'd stand a better chance of gaining world peace.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can help if that ever happens..oops

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a swinging site:-what do you expect?they are all the same,some even pay to be timewasters on the paid for sites so a free one is heaven sent to them

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

2 guys in an empty house.....

Surely if its got 2 guys in it it's not empty?

"

I thought they had both popped out to look up and down the road to see where anyone was...and then both entered the house at exactly the same time.

Reply privately

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

im amazed that people are giving the OP SUCH A HARD TIME. HE WAS JUST GIVING VENT TO HIS FRUSTRATION, AS EVERYONE WHO HAS ENCOUNTERED TIME WASTERS. IF THE SAME NAME KEEPS APPEARING THEN THAT MAY HELP . NOTHING WILL STOP IT DEAD IN ITS TRACKS, BUT MAYBE CAUSE THEM SOME INCONVENIENCE... BUT WHY GIVE THE OP A HARD TIME ?

COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO SORT OUT THE CAPS AFTER I HAD NOTICED I HAD DOME THEM.. SORRY

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"im amazed that people are giving the OP SUCH A HARD TIME. HE WAS JUST GIVING VENT TO HIS FRUSTRATION, AS EVERYONE WHO HAS ENCOUNTERED TIME WASTERS. IF THE SAME NAME KEEPS APPEARING THEN THAT MAY HELP . NOTHING WILL STOP IT DEAD IN ITS TRACKS, BUT MAYBE CAUSE THEM SOME INCONVENIENCE... BUT WHY GIVE THE OP A HARD TIME ?

COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO SORT OUT THE CAPS AFTER I HAD NOTICED I HAD DOME THEM.. SORRY

"

Like I mentioned before, pity the OP and his mate weren't bi, then they could have given each other a HARD TIME!!!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP....there is an option for reporting people who didn't turn up on peoples profiles.

The more people report these things the more chance of Admin checking it out and doing something if needed.

Reply privately