Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do women like giving blow jobs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ladies like giving oral, my partner won't do it. How can I persuade her. She also won't let me lick her pussy what advice do you suggest?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Some do, some dont...

My advice??....Accept it...

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

wash your cock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you ladies like giving oral, my partner won't do it. How can I persuade her. She also won't let me lick her pussy what advice do you suggest?"

If she is dead against it then you might have to accept it. You could ask her why she does not like it? Might find a reason so you can overcome it! Shame as I find a 69 a real turn on.

over a year ago

maybe she does...just not with u?

over a year ago

"Do you ladies like giving oral, my partner won't do it. How can I persuade her. She also won't let me lick her pussy what advice do you suggest?"

You can't persuade her, if she doesn't want to then she doesn't want to, don't keep asking her. I don't like receiving or giving so if a man wants it he can go somewhere else

over a year ago

Blimey I just love it; giving and receiving, but we're all different aren't we.

By *avinaxxxWoman
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

LOVE IT!!!!

over a year ago

Your profile says she not even interested in sex at all...that might be the reason why she won't give you oral or let you preform it on her!!

over a year ago

Oh and I absolutely love it btw...giving it is my favorite thing to do

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

show her a little respect, don't discuss her sexual likes and dislikes with strangers in the internet, discuss them with her.

over a year ago

"show her a little respect, don't discuss her sexual likes and dislikes with strangers in the internet, discuss them with her."

over a year ago

"show her a little respect, don't discuss her sexual likes and dislikes with strangers in the internet, discuss them with her."

well its unlikely she's gonna know who the OP chats or meets with..and I seriously doubt respect is a word that would come into things on here,in respect to both the OP and partner

over a year ago

Granted it could have been worded better but I think the OP is simply looking for advice on what he could do so that he can show her oral sex is not that bad? Not a case of naming and shaming his better half.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"show her a little respect, don't discuss her sexual likes and dislikes with strangers in the internet, discuss them with her.

Granted it could have been worded better but I think the OP is simply looking for advice on what he could do so that he can show her oral sex is not that bad? Not a case of naming and shaming his better half."

I didn't think he was naming her but I do think it's immensely disrespectful to your life partner regardless of if we know her or not, to mention in your profile that she isn't interested in sex and then post in a forum that she doesn't like oral sex.

I did give him advice, I advised him to talk to her...she is the only person in the world who can tell him what the problem is.

over a year ago

"show her a little respect, don't discuss her sexual likes and dislikes with strangers in the internet, discuss them with her.

Granted it could have been worded better but I think the OP is simply looking for advice on what he could do so that he can show her oral sex is not that bad? Not a case of naming and shaming his better half.

I didn't think he was naming her but I do think it's immensely disrespectful to your life partner regardless of if we know her or not, to mention in your profile that she isn't interested in sex and then post in a forum that she doesn't like oral sex.

I did give him advice, I advised him to talk to her...she is the only person in the world who can tell him what the problem is."

Haven't read his profile tbh!

By *mo-amas-amatMan
over a year ago

brighton

Years ago, my then girlfriend would not dress up as a camel, would not prance around eating grass, nor would insert a tahini covered egg whisk up her ass whilst singing the Marseillaise. I begged her, but no. What did I do? Settled for a girl who enjoyed giving head....

over a year ago

Love it! You blokes crack me up, rolling up here

over a year ago

"Years ago, my then girlfriend would not dress up as a camel, would not prance around eating grass, nor would insert a tahini covered egg whisk up her ass whilst singing the Marseillaise. I begged her, but no. What did I do? Settled for a girl who enjoyed giving head.... "

Idiot. You should have gone for the motherload.

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

my first wife never gave me a bj all time were married,said i was too big for mouth ,it made her gag lol

By *mo-amas-amatMan
over a year ago

brighton

"Years ago, my then girlfriend would not dress up as a camel, would not prance around eating grass, nor would insert a tahini covered egg whisk up her ass whilst singing the Marseillaise. I begged her, but no. What did I do? Settled for a girl who enjoyed giving head....

Idiot. You should have gone for the motherload."

Motherload or Motherlode? Just curious.....

over a year ago

"Years ago, my then girlfriend would not dress up as a camel, would not prance around eating grass, nor would insert a tahini covered egg whisk up her ass whilst singing the Marseillaise. I begged her, but no. What did I do? Settled for a girl who enjoyed giving head....

Motherload or Motherlode? Just curious....."

Nitpicker

By *mo-amas-amatMan
over a year ago

brighton

Motherload or Motherlode? Just curious.....

Nitpicker "

Guilty as charged. Couldn't resist....

over a year ago

Love it (her)

Love that she Loves it (him)

over a year ago

I love giving head! We have gone to clubs just so that I can suck as many cocks as I can! I get as aroused sucking a cock as I do having my post played with, I'm very lucky like that!

I really couldn't imagine meeting a guy and not wanting to x

over a year ago

I love it. One if my fav things to do. Really turns me on

over a year ago

Not a problem, just get a new girlfriend who will......

over a year ago

"my first wife never gave me a bj all time were married,said i was too big for mouth ,it made her gag lol "

I shall have to remember that excuse, my mother said always tell a man what he wants to hear

over a year ago

A problem shared is a problem halved, he needs to know how to handle it and wants peoples opinions..

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Reading your profile it looks like the problems between you go deeper than whether she will give or receive oral. They are things you need to sort out with her and can only be done by talking to her, with a counselor or intermediary if necessary. If you can't sort out a good sex life with your partner then for both your sanities you need to find new partners. It won't get better unless you try to fix it and you won't find the solution on fab. I speak from experience.

over a year ago

"Do you ladies like giving oral, my partner won't do it. How can I persuade her. She also won't let me lick her pussy what advice do you suggest?

Reading your profile it looks like the problems between you go deeper than whether she will give or receive oral. They are things you need to sort out with her and can only be done by talking to her, with a counselor or intermediary if necessary. If you can't sort out a good sex life with your partner then for both your sanities you need to find new partners. It won't get better unless you try to fix it and you won't find the solution on fab. I speak from experience. "

Fuck me he only wants a Blow Job

over a year ago

Mind you I read a newspaper article this week entitled "love bite" . Wife giving hubby a BJ in the kitchen whilst he cooked. He lost his grip on the pan & spilt hot liquid down her back. She then clenched her teeth round his cock ! Ouch !

Try explaining that one to the doctors !!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A problem shared is a problem halved, he needs to know how to handle it and wants peoples opinions.. "

Yep! And that was mine.

Post new Message to Thread