Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

watching wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love watching my wife have fun with other guys+. But what is it other guys get out of fucking another guys wife while he watches.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I love watching my wife have fun with other guys+. But what is it other guys get out of fucking another guys wife while he watches.?

"

It s something taboo but mostly i think it quite a compliment that a couple invite another guy in to their bed.....

over a year ago

I've got a cuckold meet on Monday.

For me it is excersising my feeling of dominance. There's a lot of emotion and passion that goes into it, believe it or not, and I love it. But it is very egotistical in a way and probably says a lot about me that shows I'm not relationship material...

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

i like performing and getting the lady to climax even better if were both teasing her together and watching her squirm with orgasam and its also nice to be videoed knowing there goin to watch again & get off on it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's initially a compliment to me that they want sex with me, I enjoy sex with women and I like being watched, close up, I like the hubby to wank when he's watching and join in. I like them both to have a good time and invite me back. I don't see it as a power thing just a 3way shared physical sexual experience.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It's initially a compliment to me that they want sex with me, I enjoy sex with women and I like being watched, close up, I like the hubby to wank when he's watching and join in. I like them both to have a good time and invite me back. I don't see it as a power thing just a 3way shared physical sexual experience. "
Never wank while i watch my wife like to save myself till we get home then break her.

By *immy AndrexCouple
over a year ago

OLDHAM

That's mega self discipline

By *immy AndrexCouple
over a year ago

OLDHAM

That's mega self discipline

By *hysubfun80Couple
over a year ago

North Devon

I love watching my wife to get such a kick from it! A real turn on even better when she has 2 guys, i do join in all part of the fun an then sit back an watch hearing her moans are all part of the kick.

Why is it such a turn on for some men an couples i suppose?

over a year ago

The best experiences for us are where all three of you get along. If B and I meet someone over a coffee and think 'nice bloke, I'd have a pint with him' we are usually on a winner!

By *peedypeteMan
over a year ago

derby

I mainly meet couples and husbands all behave differently. Some do just watch or film/photograph, some join in and so stay out of the room, whatever suits but it's great when you all get on socially too.

By *hysubfun80Couple
over a year ago

North Devon

"The best experiences for us are where all three of you get along. If B and I meet someone over a coffee and think 'nice bloke, I'd have a pint with him' we are usually on a winner!"

Would agree with that

over a year ago

"I love watching my wife have fun with other guys+. But what is it other guys get out of fucking another guys wife while he watches.?

"

not sure really , but it sure is fun

over a year ago

"

You mean other than fucking another guys wife...?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The best experiences for us are where all three of you get along. If B and I meet someone over a coffee and think 'nice bloke, I'd have a pint with him' we are usually on a winner!"

The 'have a beer with' test is good!

over a year ago

I love watching the Mrs playing with single guys, and there have been many threads on how does the husband feel watching his wife.

This one is different but great to see what these guys think of when they are with a cpl.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Additionally, I'm always hugely impressed by the strength and openess of their relationship. If only....

By *hysubfun80Couple
over a year ago

North Devon

"Additionally, I'm always hugely impressed by the strength and openess of their relationship. If only...."

We been together 10 years we have always been open and honest from the start, the love has got stronger as years gone buy and I think its because we talk and do what makes us both happy.

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Like a few other guys have said i view it as a massive compliment that a couple might invite me into their bedroom. I like it to be about pleasure all round but realise people enjoy it in all different ways. Think there must be a bit of an exhibitionist in me too. Great thread

over a year ago

Yes trust is the key love the thought of my wife with others men and couples getting imense pleasure as i would too

Post new Message to Thread