FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what's the oddest thing to happen on a meet?

Jump to newest

By *inkykoupleuk OP   Couple
over a year ago

southampton

we had a meet few months back, was a couple. but the two ladies ended up doing beauty treatments lol

(waxing & eye lashes) us guys where left in the kitchen drinking an smoking lol

what about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suppose it would be going on a meet. Lol

over a year ago

Being wide awake all night checking my friends temperature like I was his mother ( he had flu)

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

was on a meet with a lady when her fone rang i thought thats it as she spoke to her friend and started laughing about me when she finnished we carried on i asked what was goin on but she wouldnt say and about 10 mins later her friend came in the room with tits swinging wanting to join in well i wasnt going to refuse

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

I was in a meet with a couple and I was sitting on the couch with the lady sucking me when a female friend of theirs, also a swinger, randomly turned up at the door. I suggested they just let her in so the bf did. She came in, didn't bat an eye and sat down and started texting on her phone and ignored me and the bf spraying our loads on the wife. Quite surreal.

By *uriousBristolCplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Having my electric wheelchair immobilised by a sexy lady who stood on it for me to perform oral on her

Little did we know that the magnets on a bracelet she was wearing had done the damage

Filed under ''Shit you couldn't make up''

over a year ago

Having a meet with a few couples, the hosts started to fight which forced us and two other couples to rush out of the house semi naked and have to get dressed in the street! X

over a year ago

I once had a woman take out a 'little black book' at a social meet that looked like it would be progressing to a proper play meet - She was looking for a space (and by space a mean an hourly slot) in which she could fit me in.

Needless to say the 2nd meet didn't happen

over a year ago

Well I think I can better most and this is TRUE .

We had met this couple on line through another forum . They were in all honesty a stunning couple and we thought possible fake, or non showers .

We arranged at a meet them at a hotel and that was not a bloody cheap one either . After a meal and what in all honesty was loads of booze we snuck off to our hotel room . The husband went to get a bag which we assumed was the toys etc.When he came back they both went in to the bathroom as we stripped off and got down to playing .

Now this couple were attractive , very smart and she was petite stunning spoke softly .

After five minutes they came out and that is where we had the shock .

She came out dressed in full dom outfit and wearing a strap on but the husband was being lead by a rope he had been gagged and the most shocking bit he was in a bloody onse . .

She shouted at him tied him to the chair and turned to my wife and said right bitch I hope you like it fukin hard. ALLi willsay after ahold on a minute can you take a step back a minute the three of us hada play as the gagged hubby in a onse bloody sat their watching .

The couplesaid they were inexperience soft swap g/g type .The best bit iwill not tell you what the jobs were.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I always expect to read about me in 1 of these threads.i once fainted on a meet with cpl,completely passed out,head crashin off floor.came 2 and they were really wigged out,obviously.

I made an attempt to play later but ended up being put to bed by mrs. She tucked me in and all

they ended up being good friends and i redeemed myself many times after

over a year ago

we was having an all in 4some he fell asleep sucking my tit while hubby was fucking his wife hard right next to us in same bed we all still take the piss out of the old bugger he needed a nap lol

Post new Message to Thread