Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hun and babe...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sick of being called either or both of these words, even though my profile specifically mentions my hatred of the words.

Anyone else get this, or does anyone actually enjoy being called either of these (trashy) names?

Rant over!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are with you on that!

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Me too most annoying

over a year ago

Hate it

over a year ago

So why do so many people do it?!?! It's about as popular as text speak and likely to make my bits instantly dry up!

There's never been a greater demand for elocution and etiquette lessons

over a year ago

Also hate being called girl I mean I'm a 45 year old woman

over a year ago

"Sick of being called either or both of these words, even though my profile specifically mentions my hatred of the words.

Anyone else get this, or does anyone actually enjoy being called either of these (trashy) names?

Rant over! "

If I was dating someone who hated being called those names I would call them that . If they got stroppy I would call them that all the more.

over a year ago

no wot u mean hun

end of

over a year ago

Not a fan of them either!! Will nicely tell them what they can call me if they keep doing it

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

wish they'd stop calling me a fat ugly bald twat , and that's mainly from the missus

over a year ago

When did 'hun' suddenly take over so much? I'm always used to it, and 'hinny' being a term of endearment up north but it seems really common and detested down south! I agree with 'babe' though. Makes my skin crawl.

over a year ago

"Sick of being called either or both of these words, even though my profile specifically mentions my hatred of the words.

Rant over!

If I was dating someone who hated being called those names I would call them that . If they got stroppy I would call them that all the more.

"

Just the one date then....

over a year ago

If rather be called babe or hun than bitch or slag! The more I read on these forums the more I realise how laid back I am

over a year ago

Rant over!

Just the one date then.... "

You would be surprised how very sexy some women find guys , that actually stand up to them , instead of yes dear no dear three bags full dear lol

over a year ago

I use 'hunni'a lot (sorry) not so much 'babe' but being an Essex bird its compulsory. Coming from Cockney stock too, we use darling,luv and sweetheart a lot

But promise not to call anyone anything they don't like

Post new Message to Thread