Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Average

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you say that the average looking person on here is the same as the average looking person in the 'real ' world??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Would you say that the average looking person on here is the same as the average looking person in the 'real ' world??"

Seriously?

over a year ago

"Would you say that the average looking person on here is the same as the average looking person in the 'real ' world??

Seriously? "

Yep, are you suggesting they are not??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Would you say that the average looking person on here is the same as the average looking person in the 'real ' world??

Seriously?

Yep, are you suggesting they are not??"

Doesn't it depend on whether you're typing with your big head or your little head...

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

fook and we thought this was the real world lol

over a year ago

Seriously?

Doesn't it depend on whether you're typing with your big head or your little head..."

Not really, I was referring to the average, so it's mainly typing with my middle sized head

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Seriously?

Yep, are you suggesting they are not??"

No, I'm wondering why you would ask such an asinine question?

Why you would think the attractiveness of the members of this site would be any different than people in the "real world"?

It's called fabswingers.com, not exmodelswholiketoshag.com or unattractiveswingers.com

over a year ago

Seriously?

Why you would think the attractiveness of the members of this site would be any different than people in the "real world"?

It's called fabswingers.com, not exmodelswholiketoshag.com or unattractiveswingers.com"

It's quite simple, this site is not representative of the 'real' world, so my question is valid , to suggest any different is bonkers

over a year ago

Seriously?

It's called fabswingers.com, not exmodelswholiketoshag.com or unattractiveswingers.com

It's quite simple, this site is not representative of the 'real' world, so my question is valid , to suggest any different is bonkers "

Why is it not representative? All of the people on it are actual people aren't they? They all inhabit the real world...

I suppose the gender balance is out of proportion to the general populace...

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 17/01/14 17:21:06]

over a year ago

"Would you say that the average looking person on here is the same as the average looking person in the 'real ' world??"

Having peeked in the chat rooms... no.

over a year ago

Seriously?

It's quite simple, this site is not representative of the 'real' world, so my question is valid , to suggest any different is bonkers

Why is it not representative? All of the people on it are actual people aren't they? They all inhabit the real world...

I suppose the gender balance is out of proportion to the general populace..."

That's just one discrepancy , they do inhabit the 'real' world but this is the cyber world, which isn't real, so to answer my opening question ?

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Seriously?

It's quite simple, this site is not representative of the 'real' world, so my question is valid , to suggest any different is bonkers "

Your question relates solely to looks, therefore it is "bonkers".

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If they're both average looking, then yes.

over a year ago

Having peeked in the chat rooms... no."

I tend to agree, but I can only speak from

Personal experience

over a year ago

Seriously?

Your question relates solely to looks, therefore it is "bonkers"."

Why is it?? What do you want me to refer to, their IQ,I maybe shallow but looks are the most important factor to me. it's a swinging site not an audition for mastermind

over a year ago

OMG are we in a parallel universe and no one has told us

over a year ago

you'd be surprised at the amount of guys I've met that have a second alien head. You don't see that in real life, so swingers must be a sub species

over a year ago

"you'd be surprised at the amount of guys I've met that have a second alien head. You don't see that in real life, so swingers must be a sub species "

Super species

over a year ago

If they're both average looking, then yes."

Your missing the point, maybe I need to re word my OP and be more blunt, here goes, on average are the women here uglier than those in the real work

over a year ago

"you'd be surprised at the amount of guys I've met that have a second alien head. You don't see that in real life, so swingers must be a sub species "

What percentage of people are swingers ??

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Your missing the point, maybe I need to re word my OP and be more blunt, here goes, on average are the women here uglier than those in the real work "

No.

See, write what you actually mean and you'll get unequivocal responses.

over a year ago

Your missing the point, maybe I need to re word my OP and be more blunt, here goes, on average are the women here uglier than those in the real work "

Second re word I ment are the people not women

over a year ago

Your missing the point, maybe I need to re word my OP and be more blunt, here goes, on average are the women here uglier than those in the real work

No.

See, write what you actually mean and you'll get unequivocal responses. "

What's the difference between my two posts??

over a year ago

Do what you're saying is all the women in here are uglier than the average woman in real life? Suggest you stick to "real life" then!

over a year ago

People on here are just a general cross section of the population arnt they?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

No.

What's the difference between my two posts??"

The first one you were asking us the difference between two identical things. The second one you requested information about the difference between two separate things.

over a year ago

Do what you're saying is all the women in here are uglier than the average woman in real life? Suggest you stick to "real life" then!"

Your twisting my words, I said on average people on here are,

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Lol why don't you give your opinion first? Bear in mind you may wish to meet those you already have again at some point

over a year ago

No.

The first one you were asking us the difference between two identical things. The second one you requested information about the difference between two separate things."

Are you suggesting that the 'real' world and this world are identical ??

over a year ago

Lol why don't you give your opinion first? Bear in mind you may wish to meet those you already have again at some point "

Again my words are being twisted I didn't refer to all , and certainly not the ones I have met

over a year ago

There are some stunning people on here. And some right munters.

I suspect that the ration on here isn't much different than in the 'real world' - but the difference is that on here you're more fixated with appearances than you are when walking along the street.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

No.

The first one you were asking us the difference between two identical things. The second one you requested information about the difference between two separate things.

Are you suggesting that the 'real' world and this world are identical ??"

As I am definitely part of the real world, then yes. Are you suggesting that members of Fab are not real?

over a year ago

Second re word I ment are the people not women "

Ha ha...na you didn't...

over a year ago

No.

Are you suggesting that the 'real' world and this world are identical ??

As I am definitely part of the real world, then yes. Are you suggesting that members of Fab are not real?"

Same arnt

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I've rang for an ambulance and advised them there's a forumite with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his left foot.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Seriously? "

Don't tell him people on here are from the real world!

over a year ago

"There are some stunning people on here. And some right munters."

I'd agree with that. When it comes to ladies I'm not attracted to, that's not really a problem as I don't have to contact/speak to them, the trouble is when I do come across a lady I find attractive, sadly there'll usually be a few thousand guys who think so too, and attempting to initiate contact with her is like trying to get served in a bar where the music has been turned up to 11 and people are packed in like sardines.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I've rang for an ambulance and advised them there's a forumite with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his left foot. "

over a year ago

Seriously?

Don't tell him people on here are from the real world! "

Do you think this is a microcosm of real life then

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"There are some stunning people on here. And some right munters.

I'd agree with that. When it comes to ladies I'm not attracted to, that's not really a problem as I don't have to contact/speak to them, the trouble is when I do come across a lady I find attractive, sadly there'll usually be a few thousand guys who think so too, and attempting to initiate contact with her is like trying to get served in a bar where the music has been turned up to 11 and people are packed in like sardines."

Like the 'real world' then?

over a year ago

I'd agree with that. When it comes to ladies I'm not attracted to, that's not really a problem as I don't have to contact/speak to them, the trouble is when I do come across a lady I find attractive, sadly there'll usually be a few thousand guys who think so too, and attempting to initiate contact with her is like trying to get served in a bar where the music has been turned up to 11 and people are packed in like sardines."

Exactly, which creates a false environment which is different from the 'real' world

over a year ago

I'd agree with that. When it comes to ladies I'm not attracted to, that's not really a problem as I don't have to contact/speak to them, the trouble is when I do come across a lady I find attractive, sadly there'll usually be a few thousand guys who think so too, and attempting to initiate contact with her is like trying to get served in a bar where the music has been turned up to 11 and people are packed in like sardines.

Like the 'real world' then? "

Sort of, though in the real world you'll find far fewer guys have the confidence to approach beautiful women.

over a year ago

Like the 'real world' then? "

Nope because men on here outnumber women by 20 to 1, the last time I checked that wasn't the case in the real world

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Seriously?

Don't tell him people on here are from the real world!

Do you think this is a microcosm of real life then"

As far as your question which relates specifically to the aesthetic aspects of the members, yes.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Nope because men on here outnumber women by 20 to 1, the last time I checked that wasn't the case in the real world "

That's statistics though. Your original and follow-up questions are about looks.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"People on here are just a general cross section of the population arnt they?"

totally agree!!

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Nope because men on here outnumber women by 20 to 1, the last time I checked that wasn't the case in the real world

That's statistics though. Your original and follow-up questions are about looks."

You my wingman or summat?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

That's statistics though. Your original and follow-up questions are about looks.

You my wingman or summat? "

No, you're mine.

By *rinterestingMan
over a year ago

London

I do think the standard is slightly lowered on her compared to real life. Especially from men who tend to let the standards they would adhere to in real life completely fall whilst on here. Although girls standard probably goes alot higher on here than I sure they would in real life. But thats just the world of Fab

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

No, you're mine. "

I want a better moniker than 'Iceman'

over a year ago

"I do think the standard is slightly lowered on her compared to real life. Especially from men who tend to let the standards they would adhere to in real life completely fall whilst on here. Although girls standard probably goes alot higher on here than I sure they would in real life. But thats just the world of Fab"

So you're saying male standards drop on here, whilst women's increase?

The dating/mating equivalent of a tea strainer

over a year ago

Seriously?

It's called fabswingers.com, not exmodelswholiketoshag.com or unattractiveswingers.com"

Love it! Unattractiveswingers.com

over a year ago

"OMG are we in a parallel universe and no one has told us "

Wow!! I'm excited now!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

No, you're mine.

I want a better moniker than 'Iceman'"

I love that you got it

over a year ago

"I do think the standard is slightly lowered on her compared to real life. Especially from men who tend to let the standards they would adhere to in real life completely fall whilst on here. Although girls standard probably goes alot higher on here than I sure they would in real life. But thats just the world of Fab

So you're saying male standards drop on here, whilst women's increase?

The dating/mating equivalent of a tea strainer "

I think male standards tend to drop in direct relation to the consumption of pints of Lager

over a year ago

I am the fresh prince of europe lol .

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

"I've rang for an ambulance and advised them there's a forumite with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his left foot. "

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"I do think the standard is slightly lowered on her compared to real life. Especially from men who tend to let the standards they would adhere to in real life completely fall whilst on here. Although girls standard probably goes alot higher on here than I sure they would in real life. But thats just the world of Fab"

So the men are punching below their weight ?? and the women are punching above.

hmmm right.

yes its pretty much really life met quite a few here and they all felt real to me.

over a year ago

I thought we were all average peeps just because we swing don't make us different ,or does it ?

By *rinterestingMan
over a year ago

London

"I do think the standard is slightly lowered on her compared to real life. Especially from men who tend to let the standards they would adhere to in real life completely fall whilst on here. Although girls standard probably goes alot higher on here than I sure they would in real life. But thats just the world of Fab

hmmm right.

yes its pretty much really life met quite a few here and they all felt real to me. "

Yeah it is the truth but that is because the ratio of men to women on here compared to the real world is a lot higher so it means women have the choice on here they simply don't have in real life.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's no such thing as an average looking person as it's subjective not objective - one persons average will be another persons fantastic and the third persons avoid.

over a year ago

"There's no such thing as an average looking person as it's subjective not objective - one persons average will be another persons fantastic and the third persons avoid. "

By that definition you might aswell say there's no such thing as a good looking person, disapproved by the fact that many women will tell you that George Clooney and Brad Pitt-esque guys are attractive by the majority of womens standards.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"There's no such thing as an average looking person as it's subjective not objective - one persons average will be another persons fantastic and the third persons avoid.

By that definition you might aswell say there's no such thing as a good looking person, disapproved by the fact that many women will tell you that George

Clooney and Brad Pitt-esque guys are

attractive by the majority of womens

standards."

Whatever

over a year ago

hmmm right.

yes its pretty much really life met quite a few here and they all felt real to me.

Yeah it is the truth but that is because the ratio of men to women on here compared to the real world is a lot higher so it means women have the choice on here they simply don't have in real life."

And men have the choice to say 'no thanks!'

The truth is though that so many don't!

Fab is EXACTLY the same as the real world. People with the horn, too much alcohol in their systems and the inability to interact with opposite sex in an attractive manner will sleep with those they wouldn't if sober, in a sexually active relationship or able to find company through 'traditional means'.

And then there's the genuine swingers!

over a year ago

I do get that impression. All due to the numbers - and some men redirecting blood from their brain to their loins.

Post new Message to Thread