Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

should I go to a club?

Jump to newest

By *urvy_J3 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bradford

Im interested in going to a club however I am quite shy should I go alone? Go with someone I have met before or maybe arrange to meet someone there e.g m couple or f. Do u have to take part? And what the hell do you wear?

Some advice will be much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Pick your club and club companion carefully.

Wet clubs or dress down clubs the dress code is lingerie or towels.

Dry clubs it's anything from smart casual, clubwear or if you feel comfortable lingerie.

As to your companion. If you like single guys then going with one can be counter-intuitive. Some if them will not approach a couple. And some men can get possessive or demanding if they go with you. There have also been horror stories of men who have driven a woman to a club then got a better offer and left her there with no lift home!

Of course if you know him well and have established ground rules it can work.

There is never any pressure to play, if anyone does pressure you they are not abiding by the rules. Tell club staff it's your first visit and get a guided tour. Ask lots of questions and don't worry you won't seen stupid.

Ask to be introduced to some friendly regulars, that way you have people to chat to. And just chatting is not a promise! So chat to everyone don't worry if you fancy them or not. If someone asks if you want to play a polite refusal is perfectly ok and they will not get stroppy, in fact a straightforward no thanks is always better than trying to avoid it.

Going with or meeting another single female is a great way to try a club for the first time. And lots of women are happy to be a club buddy at their regular club - I'm one of them so if you ever fancy trying La Chambre let me know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread