Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

double standards

Jump to newest

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

I have had a bit of negative feedback for my profile here . And the fact im married

But ive seen loadsa women here who admit to cheatin on there hubbys !

N thats the ones who admit it... Are women just better at cheating than guys or wot?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i would imagine more women take a dim _iew of a man cheating,than men take of a woman cheating

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

i sense a heated debate coming

over a year ago

I may get " Hung drawn and quartered for this" lol, but do (some and I mean some) men lack the guilt process?

over a year ago

simply saying nothing

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"i would imagine more women take a dim _iew of a man cheating,than men take of a woman cheating"

Could be..

I ve not cheated persay

As i not been meetin just hanging out here... Hoping to meet that bored housewife

Do men cheat more? Or do u think women are just better at it??

I ve had flings with a few attached girls . Back when i was single

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"simply saying nothing"

U state your in an open relationship... If so what your doin is ok

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

people have every right to deselect married people both sexes, bisexual of both sexes, all sizes of both sexes......

just don't take it to heart, be honest on your profile and concentrate on the people that actively seek married guys.

sometimes swinging brings outpeople's insecurities and they need to be reassured all the times.... just let it flow and look for the positives.

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"people have every right to deselect married people both sexes, bisexual of both sexes, all sizes of both sexes......

just don't take it to heart, be honest on your profile and concentrate on the people that actively seek married guys.

sometimes swinging brings outpeople's insecurities and they need to be reassured all the times.... just let it flow and look for the positives."

Just what im doing

But i see guys gettin slated (& me)

For it...... Not so much the women

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

For it...... Not so much the women"

it happens and I am not discrediting your point, you only have to look at 'shall I go or stay' threads to see the imbalance, it is laughable.

Credibility is hugely important to me and a minority will answer the same to men and women and they have my total respect.

over a year ago

"people have every right to deselect married people both sexes, bisexual of both sexes, all sizes of both sexes......

sometimes swinging brings outpeople's insecurities and they need to be reassured all the times.... just let it flow and look for the positives."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

sometimes swinging brings outpeople's insecurities and they need to be reassured all the times.... just let it flow and look for the positives.

Just what im doing

For it...... Not so much the women"

Market forces. The ratio of men to women on here is pretty high therefore people can afford to discount men on far more criteria than women. Double standards do exist too, loads of people think its ok for a woman to have sex with another woman behind her partners back and some even suggest that if he found out he would count himself lucky. In the arena of gender politics there is no such thing as a level playing field.

over a year ago

"I have had a bit of negative feedback for my profile here . And the fact im married

N thats the ones who admit it... Are women just better at cheating than guys or wot?"

How many Ladies ask for feedback on their profiles?

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

"I have had a bit of negative feedback for my profile here . And the fact im married

N thats the ones who admit it... Are women just better at cheating than guys or wot?"

All cheating is wrong no matter who is doing it...means they are liars and i hate liars......just my opinion

over a year ago

"i would imagine more women take a dim _iew of a man cheating,than men take of a woman cheating"

Nonsense why assume men cheat easier than women.

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

N thats the ones who admit it... Are women just better at cheating than guys or wot?

How many Ladies ask for feedback on their profiles?"

They don't need to. I've seen some really ridiculous fake profiles that have been on the site a few hours with a friends list as long as my arm.

(there was one the other day that used a professional nude model as a pic...)

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

I've seen profiles (singles and couples) that are looking for both sexes, yet state absolutely no men that are in a relationship of any sort but don't say the same for women

Post new Message to Thread