Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

whats wrong with bi guys?

Jump to newest

By *ancmann OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester / Liverpool

a lot of women and couples seem specify 'no bi guy's' on their profile ... im wondering why this is? .....it might be a shock but not all bi guys will come mincing to your door like a poor mans julian clary, a point proved by the fact many of the 'straight' guys they meet also message guys like me asking to suck my cock .... so just wondering why some people make a point of avoiding bi guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What is my problem with man you ask?

No. I ask you what is mans problem with me.

First person to Name that opening lyric and gets 67pence off me.

By *ancmann OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester / Liverpool

yeah ok whatever. .. I think you know what you can do with your 67p

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

I find it ironically amusing that there's so many bi women on here weather single or in a couple who won't meet bi guys...hypocrites??

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 17/01/14 08:54:03]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

people will have their own reasons for not meeting others on here and they should never need to justify.

I will never justify my preferences to others.

rather than look for reasons why they don't want sexual contact with bi guys, use the time to actively seek the many who are looking for us.

there are lots.

all the best

over a year ago

Everyone has preferences surely nothing wrong with that

over a year ago

Preference.

It's a problem for us all.

Funnily enough not everyone likes middle aged chubby hobby women either. It's a cross I have to bear

over a year ago

"Preference.

Funnily enough not everyone likes middle aged chubby hobby women either. It's a cross I have to bear "

^ gobby not hobby

over a year ago

"Preference.

Funnily enough not everyone likes middle aged chubby hobby women either. It's a cross I have to bear

^ gobby not hobby "

Weird that, isn't it.i have the same problem. We should start a club

By *ancmann OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester / Liverpool

sure, everyone has a preference or a type ......if someone isnt in phone sex would they exclude anyone who has that on their profile as potential meets, or if they are not into role playing or spanking etc etc. ... im just wondering why people specially say they don't like bi guys

By *latharerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow CC

"What is my problem with man you ask?

No. I ask you what is mans problem with me.

First person to Name that opening lyric and gets 67pence off me. "

It's sampled at the beginning of You don't knowme,armand van helden

over a year ago

"I find it ironically amusing that there's so many bi women on here weather single or in a couple who won't meet bi guys...hypocrites??"

Why are they hypocrites... They may just not want to meet a guy that has been with a guy. It's actually a question asked on my routine checks.. as apparently puts me at higher risk... There words not mine.

We will meet bi guys but only as long as the gentleman understands that Lee is not even in the slightest bit bi or curious. X

By *ancmann OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester / Liverpool

"I find it ironically amusing that there's so many bi women on here weather single or in a couple who won't meet bi guys...hypocrites??

Why are they hypocrites... They may just not want to meet a guy that has been with a guy. It's actually a question asked on my routine checks.. as apparently puts me at higher risk... There words not mine.

We will meet bi guys but only as long as the gentleman understands that Lee is not even in the slightest bit bi or curious. X"

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Oh I love bi guys and wheb I decide I want to be in a "Normal" relationship I would love it to be with a bi guy.

over a year ago

"Preference.

^ gobby not hobby "

i had a mental image of a middle aged chubby hobby woman lol

over a year ago

"Preference.

^ gobby not hobby

Weird that, isn't it.i have the same problem. We should start a club "

That's would mean id have competition

Ah okay we can sit on the chubby gobby lady step together lol

over a year ago

"I find it ironically amusing that there's so many bi women on here weather single or in a couple who won't meet bi guys...hypocrites??"

Suggestion:

A bi woman wants to have sex with men and women but not necessarily wants to see two men going at it. One reason is some women MAY _iew a bi man as less totally "manly" than others and potentially not so interesting to her. I don't know; ask them.

In the end it it a No. 3 from the Fab list if clichés. Insulting them en mass by accusing them of hypocrisy will not inspire a rush of interest in a bi man.

Fab list of clichés:

No. 3 - "It is personal choice"

By *udiguyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

Cos hes worried you might look at his cock!!!

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

We're both straight, bi guys don't bother us, however known and met a few people, knowing full well hubby is straight, and they always try it on, cheeky buggers, going in for the quick cock suck, tut tut

over a year ago

No sorry I completely disagree with this.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Cos hes worried you might look at his cock!!! "

I would

over a year ago

"We're both straight, bi guys don't bother us, however known and met a few people, knowing full well hubby is straight, and they always try it on, cheeky buggers, going in for the quick cock suck, tut tut "

As a bi couple that's a complete no no. We respect the people we play we and would NEVER do this. Really really not on

By *udiguyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

"Cos hes worried you might look at his cock!!!

I would "

Me n all if its nice

over a year ago

What's wrong with bi guys?

I for one have a ruptured cruciate ligament, I'm carrying an extra pound and I'm not a great driver, other than that, I think I'm ok.

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I guess some bi guys maybe tempted to touch a straight man's cock in a 3some but would not do it. Same as straight guys in a club wanting to touch all the women without asking.

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"Preference.

Funnily enough not everyone likes middle aged chubby hobby women either. It's a cross I have to bear "

you are so nite chubby curvy ye but not chubby. Gobby I take the 5th on that. As the answer may result in a slap. X

By *ancmann OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester / Liverpool

"We're both straight, bi guys don't bother us, however known and met a few people, knowing full well hubby is straight, and they always try it on, cheeky buggers, going in for the quick cock suck, tut tut "

thats naughty! .... on behalf of bi men I apologise

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all, why bother even asking the question, most of the couples we have met say straight,

but as soon as we are all on the bed or beach , hands and mouths everywhere , if you do not want a male sucking your cock just say no,

strange how both men will watch both lady's,

it only sex if you don't like it don't do it.. like meeting smokers.. connie

over a year ago

"Preference.

^ gobby not hobby

Weird that, isn't it.i have the same problem. We should start a club

That's would mean id have competition

Ah okay we can sit on the chubby gobby lady step together lol"

As long as it's the naughty step

over a year ago

"a lot of women and couples seem specify 'no bi guy's' on their profile ... im wondering why this is? .....it might be a shock but not all bi guys will come mincing to your door like a poor mans julian clary, a point proved by the fact many of the 'straight' guys they meet also message guys like me asking to suck my cock .... so just wondering why some people make a point of avoiding bi guys?"
#

Perception! you will find many guys don't want their partner to play with a bi guy who they see as less safe to play with. But there are many reasons besides its just a common one that bi guys are more at risk of contacting sti's.

over a year ago

you read just as many that want bi guys

seems people just love complaining about those whose preferences they dont fit on here

over a year ago

"you read just as many that want bi guys

seems people just love complaining about those whose preferences they dont fit on here"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"a lot of women and couples seem specify 'no bi guy's' on their profile ... im wondering why this is? .....it might be a shock but not all bi guys will come mincing to your door like a poor mans julian clary, a point proved by the fact many of the 'straight' guys they meet also message guys like me asking to suck my cock .... so just wondering why some people make a point of avoiding bi guys?"

Sigh...really?!! People have to justify their reasons for choosing who they have sex with?!!

*****REALITY CHECK...REALITY CHECK...***** We won't appeal to everyone. Shocker for some I'm sure!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"people will have their own reasons for not meeting others on here and they should never need to justify.

rather than look for reasons why they don't want sexual contact with bi guys, use the time to actively seek the many who are looking for us.

there are lots.

all the best

"

...there you go!

over a year ago

"sure, everyone has a preference or a type ......if someone isnt in phone sex would they exclude anyone who has that on their profile as potential meets, or if they are not into role playing or spanking etc etc. ... im just wondering why people specially say they don't like bi guys"

How you can equate phone sex with sexuality, I don't know.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

whats wrong with bi guys?

some have shocking dress sense and are an fucking embaressment to the benderclan.

get a grip ladies.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"you read just as many that want bi guys

seems people just love complaining about those whose preferences they dont fit on here"

In a nutshell! Sense of entitlement and arrogance at being excluded yet have preferences of their own.

By *r Mrs Tusty69Couple
over a year ago

derby

"yeah ok whatever. .. I think you know what you can do with your 67p"

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

"you read just as many that want bi guys "

You're kidding right? It's not even vaguely close from what I've seen.

But yeah, doesn't matter whether the reasons for their preference are justified, right, wrong or whatever. You're not going to change them so you just have to move on.

If you're excluded by their preferences chances are you might not want to meet them anyway.

By *ancmann OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester / Liverpool

"

Sigh...really?!! People have to justify their reasons for choosing who they have sex with?!!

*****REALITY CHECK...REALITY CHECK...***** We won't appeal to everyone. Shocker for some I'm sure! "

no one has to justify anything, I was asking a question

I know that someone tall, well educated, in his early 30s, in good shape, fairly good looking and sexually liberated is not going to appeal to everyones taste.... its just a cross I have to bear... sigh

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

No it is called their own choice...

over a year ago

Large mallet on a six inch nail.....

over a year ago

"I find it ironically amusing that there's so many bi women on here weather single or in a couple who won't meet bi guys...hypocrites??

No sorry I completely disagree with this. "

There have been a number of these types of posts recently.

If people are not interested in playing with bi guys it does not mean they are either homophobic, repressed or narrow minded.

There are heaps of other reasons & as a married heterosexual guy I could give a list but here is the thing:-

I don't need to justify my preferences to anyone except my wife.

over a year ago

I lurve bi guys. In fact if there are any near to me up for a MMF do get in touch

Just means more possibilities and fun for all concerned in my opinion xx

over a year ago

Am bi myself I know what you mean. Been chatting to a few couple but a soon as you mention it. Message deleted!!

By *penyoureyes2722Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

A meet with 2 bi guys is right at the top of my fantasies list. Maybe this year

over a year ago

The heading for this topic is "What is wrong with bi guys?"

My answer would be absolutely nothing but I am not interested in a meet with them.

There is no conspiracy against bi guys but the reality seems to be that couples/females interested in meeting bi guys on fab is something of a minority interest.

I am short & fat. That is also a minority interest.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/14 15:25:35]

over a year ago

"A meet with 2 bi guys is right at the top of my fantasies list. Maybe this year "

Shame your so far away

over a year ago

"A meet with 2 bi guys is right at the top of my fantasies list. Maybe this year "

And mine

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Preference.

^ gobby not hobby "

Aww, I so wanted you to list your pastimes

over a year ago

I think, its because they either don't feel comfortable to be with a bi man because he may or not not touch him or they aren't comfortable with their own sexuality.

this isnt everyone but it is some couples.

Post new Message to Thread