Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexy one liners during a 3some

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, we have swapped with couples and single guys but are now looking to enhance the cuckold experience. We hate the term as basically all we like is MMF where the hubby joins in and films.

Here is the question?

What things can I as the female say to my husband while the other guy is fucking me that will excite him even more, one liner dirty talk if you like!

No anal or 3P's reference please x

All help appreciated and may even post which we enjoyed the most, our top 10!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Maybe first you should decide what you want. If you don't want cuckold why list it in your interests?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could say "milk bread sausages eggs sugar apples...."

over a year ago

"Maybe first you should decide what you want. If you don't want cuckold why list it in your interests?"

Cuckold has no set description it is what you want it to be, just look at other topics on this site about the matter. For us it is watching me with another guy and joining in when it suits the hubby. Some may class as Cuck, others will not.

Just looking for ideas on sexy things i can say to him to get him off, like, how does he look inside me from that angle, or he is going to cum soon where should i take it?

I hope this clears it up x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just tell your hubby how good the other guy is. thats good for a start, and gauge his reaction from that.

if he is ok with it then take it further, until his eyes go from admiration to anger, then you know you have gone too far lol

over a year ago

Your hubby is the only one that will know what turns him on and what he wants to hear. Just ask him and use your imagination!

over a year ago

I promise i'd lick your vagina the most.

over a year ago

"just tell your hubby how good the other guy is. thats good for a start, and gauge his reaction from that.

if he is ok with it then take it further, until his eyes go from admiration to anger, then you know you have gone too far lol"

Like thesound of that, thank you x

By *icktickboomMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Tell him how good the other cock feels in your pussy and how wet your getting as this other guy fucks you hard .

look him in the eyes when you tell him then kiss him as you cum on the other guys cock .

Your hubbys cock will be rock hard

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

"Make sure you get a picture of this!"

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Just don't say 'wow, this feels way better than when you do it! '

over a year ago

Just say " Wow I can actually feel this one "

over a year ago

"Your hubby is the only one that will know what turns him on and what he wants to hear. Just ask him and use your imagination!"

Definitely this

over a year ago

Don't say "pay the man" as he pulls out and cums all over your tits

over a year ago

"Just don't say 'wow, this feels way better than when you do it! '"

Actually my hubby likes to hear that! hence why I said it's very individual

By *exystargirlWoman
over a year ago

Warrington

have to be careful how far you take it with the talk, generally how crap he is, his tiny limp dick and he better get use to watching other men satisfied my inner whore.

Again, speak with him, as he's the one really turned so the more you know from him the better it will work for both of you. If you have any doubts thats the time to bring them up, better now than down the road.

Don't want to put my hazard hat on but with this often men at some stage they float the idea having a black guy. For some it works great for others cracks can appear when the woman has the hit by the BBC bug and he encouraged you both down this path and he carries it on for you, in a weird sense.

You know your partner better than anyone, talk it though and both decide if it's once in a blue moon or a regular thing, some cuckolds like to send their woman out to a guy and then hear about it when he picks her up.

I personally don't get the cuckold thing myself but we all can't sing from the same hymn sheet, communication is key.

Apologies if this seemed like a rant, wasn't the intent. wih youi all the best with the fun and your journey

Post new Message to Thread