Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Embarrassing Bodies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

WHY if you are too embarrassed to be seen by your partner or doctor would you then go on national television and let the nation share your condition?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I know for a lot of them the programme will pay for surgery they could not otherwise afford, but if it was me and I was that embarrassed I certainly would not be showing the whole country, not matter what I got in return. Depends how desperate you are for a fix I suppose. Desperate people do strange things

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would only go on if I was refused the labiaplasty surgery I've applied for, I'm open about it so I wouldn't feel embarrassed by it I'm only embarrassed about it when it comes to sex, it's so painful

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

to get it paid for I suppose

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was one episode though where this bloke was on saying that his workmates were complaining about him smelling of shit.

Dr Christian checked him and it turned out that he wasn't wiping his arse properly. It was horrible TV. How that fella allowed that to be shown is beyond me. Yuk yuk yuk...

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some people will do anything to be on telly.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

How could someone not wipe their ass properly? I imagine once filmed, you lose all control, and the producers take over ref how things are presented. This last thought does not relate to the wiping.

Post new Message to Thread