Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meet and have sex.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I found it odd that after you meet one here they are no longer on the site as you want to get the feedback and to leave one to them but cant, is it hapening to you to? x.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

The ones Ive met dint disappear I still chat to one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had that happen to me this week. Been chatting for months finally met last friday evening. Spent the entire evening together text all weekend and arranged for another meet tuesdat which he never showed up to, no text nothing then went online later that day he had deleted profile.

over a year ago

Three words "married playing away"

over a year ago

Three words "ran for cover"

over a year ago

"Three words "married playing away""

More than likely but i wint lose no sleep over it

over a year ago

I agree they were probably married

over a year ago

"I agree they were probably married "

I think so to

over a year ago

I have had one woman has asked for cock pictures I gave my moblie number told her to text and I will send and again nothing back ?? Another fake again on here??

Do woman really ask for cock pictures ???

over a year ago

Forget about it an move on if you had fun happy days

over a year ago

I agree married and ran i dont know why married guys are on here whats the point of risking everything you have

over a year ago

"I have had one woman has asked for cock pictures I gave my moblie number told her to text and I will send and again nothing back ?? Another fake again on here??

Do woman really ask for cock pictures ???"

Some do some dont, me persoally i dont

over a year ago

Some people here as females or couples asking for pics are also just married men!!! Found on our couples profile me and missus usually just end up talking to the blokes of a couple - usually so obvious!

over a year ago

"Forget about it an move on if you had fun happy days"

Already have done

over a year ago

what kind of sex are you lot having to scare these people away? lol

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Three words "ran for cover""

Three words..... scared them off

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

They're not always married - some just come on here to 'chance their arm' as it were, get fed up with the lack of instant action, delete their profile in a huff ........then come back for another go a week later!

I sometimes talk to some of these; one married, one with a girlfriend, at least one with no true intention of meeting (I would call him a timewaster) but some are quite genuine, I know cos I have met them, they're just young and impatient!

over a year ago

Guilty conscience :/

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"I agree married and ran i dont know why married guys are on here whats the point of risking everything you have"

Just for parity can you please ask the same question in relation to the plethora of married women too?

over a year ago

"what kind of sex are you lot having to scare these people away? lol"
lol just normal gues the ones we meet are the strange ones x.

over a year ago

"Three words "ran for cover"

Three words..... scared them off"

Well i suppose some do think i look like a female version of shrek!!!!

over a year ago

Had a guy join me and a regular friend today. Within an hour of the meet. Got a message saying sorry not for me and deleted his account

Assume he got what he needed

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its very common for men to meet the love of their life after a meet with me and either delete their profile or turn up on a couples profile. Hope I helped!

over a year ago

lol I also think most here are into a one night stand, thats why maibe to.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I found it odd that after you meet one here they are no longer on the site as you want to get the feedback and to leave one to them but cant, is it hapening to you to? x."

Nope!

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Had a guy join me and a regular friend today. Within an hour of the meet. Got a message saying sorry not for me and deleted his account

Assume he got what he needed "

If your regular friend is female may I tentatively offer myself as a replacement?

If your regular friend is male offer withdrawn.

over a year ago

"I agree married and ran i dont know why married guys are on here whats the point of risking everything you have

Just for parity can you please ask the same question in relation to the plethora of married women too?"

nope, cuz as we all know, married men are the scourge of swinging, yet married women, as long as bi, or not, or breathing, or not, are always accepted

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"I agree they were probably married "

I have had it happen twice by married couples with whom I've met. Had a great time, left each other positive feedback, wanted to meet again and then profile deleted. For one of them, I followed it up with a short text wishing them well, and they at least explained that the husband wasn't comfortable after all with seeing someone else pleasuring his wife. Don't always blame the married "single" on here (like me).

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"I agree married and ran i dont know why married guys are on here whats the point of risking everything you have

Just for parity can you please ask the same question in relation to the plethora of married women too?

nope, cuz as we all know, married men are the scourge of swinging, yet married women, as long as bi, or not, or breathing, or not, are always accepted"

Such a misandristic site . . . . .

over a year ago

"I agree they were probably married

I have had it happen twice by married couples with whom I've met. Had a great time, left each other positive feedback, wanted to meet again and then profile deleted. For one of them, I followed it up with a short text wishing them well, and they at least explained that the husband wasn't comfortable after all with seeing someone else pleasuring his wife. Don't always blame the married "single" on here (like me)."

YEs thats good, one I meet said ur to sexy so she never came back lol the other didnt even reply back.

over a year ago

"I found it odd that after you meet one here they are no longer on the site as you want to get the feedback and to leave one to them but cant, is it hapening to you to? x."

If it has happened once them put it down to chance, twice then that's not really normal more than twice I would look to see what you are saying to them to make them delete.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I've only lost about 12 veris since I started on here a few years ago. Not too bad I suppose.

over a year ago

"I found it odd that after you meet one here they are no longer on the site as you want to get the feedback and to leave one to them but cant, is it hapening to you to? x.

If it has happened once them put it down to chance, twice then that's not really normal more than twice I would look to see what you are saying to them to make them delete. "

Yes or that, guess next one will x.

Post new Message to Thread