Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Confidence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i am a shy person. used to be Painfully shy. then got to the Point of Having a glass or Two of wine before meeting anyone. but Coming on here getting out to parties, clubs and meeting people plus all the Standard compliments on here and i can actually say my Confidence is rising and i feel happy enough to meet people and feel happy and with Myself has anyone else found this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"i am a shy person. used to be Painfully shy. then got to the Point of Having a glass or Two of wine before meeting anyone. but Coming on here getting out to parties, clubs and meeting people plus all the Standard compliments on here and i can actually say my Confidence is rising and i feel happy enough to meet people and feel happy and with Myself has anyone else found this "

over a year ago

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Yes and No

Yes there are some nice people on here who do give you the confidence boost that helps alot some times

&

No cause there are some nasty people on here who deliberately try to get you down cause you get on with others so their bitterness comes through

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your pics are lovely from what I can see so you certainly deserve to be comfortable in your own skin.

over a year ago

Totally agree, this site has given me so much confidence. xx

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

all my shyness has come from my deafness, but this site is helping me get over all of that x

over a year ago

"Yes and No

Yes there are some nice people on here who do give you the confidence boost that helps alot some times

&

No cause there are some nasty people on here who deliberately try to get you down cause you get on with others so their bitterness comes through "

The trick is to grow your confidence from within. It's about accepting yourself warts and all. If people insult you and you get hurt then they are reinforcing a fear you have about yourself and you are owning it. Remove that fear and accept you for you then these nasty people do not have any ammunition.

over a year ago

"Your pics are lovely from what I can see so you certainly deserve to be comfortable in your own skin.

"

Ah thanks i work hard to Take good photos lol

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Yes and No

&

No cause there are some nasty people on here who deliberately try to get you down cause you get on with others so their bitterness comes through

The trick is to grow your confidence from within. It's about accepting yourself warts and all. If people insult you and you get hurt then they are reinforcing a fear you have about yourself and you are owning it. Remove that fear and accept you for you then these nasty people do not have any ammunition."

I accepted the way i looked ages ago hairy bum and all have grown a thicker skin since been on here tbh and don't really let the haters get me down

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"i am a shy person. used to be Painfully shy. then got to the Point of Having a glass or Two of wine before meeting anyone. but Coming on here getting out to parties, clubs and meeting people plus all the Standard compliments on here and i can actually say my Confidence is rising and i feel happy enough to meet people and feel happy and with Myself has anyone else found this "

Yes the site has that effect on a lot of men/women ....yes indeed!

over a year ago

i dont see how men wanting to have sex with you would make you feel confident, of course they are going to compliment you, they say what they know you want to hear.

over a year ago

There's nothing sexier than a confidant women, well apart from a confidant women that looks as smoking hot as you;-);-)

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"i dont see how men wanting to have sex with you would make you feel confident, of course they are going to compliment you, they say what they know you want to hear. "

I know guys have a reputation on here but we aren't all dicks. We just have dicks

over a year ago

"i dont see how men wanting to have sex with you would make you feel confident, of course they are going to compliment you, they say what they know you want to hear. "

People will say anything to get laid.

over a year ago

"i dont see how men wanting to have sex with you would make you feel confident, of course they are going to compliment you, they say what they know you want to hear.

I know guys have a reputation on here but we aren't all dicks. We just have dicks "

Im with you...if you ignore the few idiots that try and spoil it for the good ones and take the time to get to know them a bit it is all worthwile We have made some really great friends through this site.xx

over a year ago

"i dont see how men wanting to have sex with you would make you feel confident, of course they are going to compliment you, they say what they know you want to hear.

People will say anything to get laid."

Of course they will.

over a year ago

always one to Comment.

Its all a boost. If you are a Bit Naive and believe what rubbish a Lot of men say then it will Knock your Confidence but luckily i am not if you read my post its Supposed to be a positive one...

over a year ago

Hee hee oh yes Indeed

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

Steelheels, having read your prof, seen your pics, knowing you're looking for i have to say you're hot!!! Fancy meeting

over a year ago

Steelheels, having read your prof, seen your pics, knowing you're looking for i have to say you're hot!!! Fancy meeting "

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

My time on this site has taught me a lot about myself and has improved my confidence over the years.

over a year ago

"My time on this site has taught me a lot about myself and has improved my confidence over the years."

super to Hear

over a year ago

Of course I love you...

over a year ago

"Of course I love you..."

I absolutely Adore you

over a year ago

Confidence is a very strange thing indeed - It has been said to me on more than one occasion by submissive women that the act of submission to a dominant guy who knows what they are doing and how to handle them has also increased their confidence, and how comfortable they feel in themselves. And for me as a dominant guy - I have a level of confidence in myself and who I am but as I explore that deeper I learn more and grow in confidence to

over a year ago

V has said as much this last couple of days.

she loves that i think she is sexy in her outfits, and she loves that lots of people seem to think similarly.

have to accept that with all the compliments there are always insults, and up til now i have managed to keep them from her, as there are some overtly nasty people that do the rounds on here.

hopefully, now we have started doing the club thing, they will also stay hidden under their rocks and not say things t her face, as all you ladies know, no matter how many compliments you get, it tends to be the nasty comments that stick in your mind, and she has real issues with certain psrts of her body.

over a year ago

"i am a shy person. used to be Painfully shy. then got to the Point of Having a glass or Two of wine before meeting anyone. but Coming on here getting out to parties, clubs and meeting people plus all the Standard compliments on here and i can actually say my Confidence is rising and i feel happy enough to meet people and feel happy and with Myself has anyone else found this

she loves that i think she is sexy in her outfits, and she loves that lots of people seem to think similarly.

have to accept that with all the compliments there are always insults, and up til now i have managed to keep them from her, as there are some overtly nasty people that do the rounds on here.

hopefully, now we have started doing the club thing, they will also stay hidden under their rocks and not say things t her face, as all you ladies know, no matter how many compliments you get, it tends to be the nasty comments that stick in your mind, and she has real issues with certain psrts of her body.

"

We all have. But the good out weigh the bad

over a year ago

"i am a shy person. used to be Painfully shy. then got to the Point of Having a glass or Two of wine before meeting anyone. but Coming on here getting out to parties, clubs and meeting people plus all the Standard compliments on here and i can actually say my Confidence is rising and i feel happy enough to meet people and feel happy and with Myself has anyone else found this

"

Why does she need to be told shes sexy though? its only important if she herself thinks she looks sexy.

over a year ago

over a year ago

wonder what sydney university makes of all this.

By *olarbear3Man
over a year ago

You don't look too shy in them pics

I'm also very shy and only plucked up the courage last year to actually meet anyone although been on another site for 5 years! Once I got round to it at a club and had some fun with a couple it felt great an boosted my confidence!! I suppose one you take the first step your confidence grows from there!

over a year ago

Why does she need to be told shes sexy though? its only important if she herself thinks she looks sexy."

because everyone sees in themselves what they dont like, otherwise there would be no one suffering with plastic surgery addiction or eating disorders, despite being perfectly lovely

it really isnt rocket surgery

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

I am quite shy, i guess i think too much as to what people think of me. Hope that this site and all it has to offer helps with my confidence. It sure helps when meeting new people

over a year ago

You don't look too shy in them pics

I'm also very shy and only plucked up the courage last year to actually meet anyone although been on another site for 5 years! Once I got round to it at a club and had some fun with a couple it felt great an boosted my confidence!! I suppose one you take the first step your confidence grows from there!"

Lol

well thats great

over a year ago

Not the most confident of people on here. But with time, i think i slowly warm up.

I'm more comfortable with people i've spoken to and gotten to know over a while. At least then i know they are aware of how i am (if that makes sense)

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Nope.

Im stupidly shy. I have to push myself to go to clubs and out. I've raised my own confidence through sheer determination.

Being on this site can destroy as well as boost confidence

over a year ago

Why does she need to be told shes sexy though? its only important if she herself thinks she looks sexy.

because everyone sees in themselves what they dont like, otherwise there would be no one suffering with plastic surgery addiction or eating disorders, despite being perfectly lovely

it really isnt rocket surgery"

Not that many people suffer with plastic surgery addiction or eating disorders though do they?

over a year ago

My confidence has grown a little since joining site but still need more.

over a year ago

That's great

over a year ago

"wonder what sydney university makes of all this. "

over a year ago

Not that many people suffer with plastic surgery addiction or eating disorders though do they?"

im sorry, didnt know figures needed to be quoted, and they are obviously the extremes of being unhappy with oneself, however positive reinforcement from others can help, otherwise people wouldnt ask opinions on how they look, and what clothes suit

jesus, somedays its like the spanish inquisition on here, and nobody expects that spanish inquisition.

you are completely happy with everything about yourself, good for you, personally, i wouldnt if i were you, but hey ho, others need reinforcement from people other than themselves

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nope.

Im stupidly shy. I have to push myself to go to clubs and out. I've raised my own confidence through sheer determination.

Being on this site can destroy as well as boost confidence "

thats so true!

over a year ago

"Of course I love you...

I absolutely Adore you "

I'm not surprised, I'm an adorable guy...

But I REALLY love you!!

over a year ago

Not that many people suffer with plastic surgery addiction or eating disorders though do they?

im sorry, didnt know figures needed to be quoted, and they are obviously the extremes of being unhappy with oneself, however positive reinforcement from others can help, otherwise people wouldnt ask opinions on how they look, and what clothes suit

jesus, somedays its like the spanish inquisition on here, and nobody expects that spanish inquisition.

you are completely happy with everything about yourself, good for you, personally, i wouldnt if i were you, but hey ho, others need reinforcement from people other than themselves"

Well, i dont suppose many people are completely happy with themselves no, and of course you are entitled to your opinion.

over a year ago

"Of course I love you...

I absolutely Adore you

But I REALLY love you!! "

I have never seen a man like you. Honestly i not just Saying it. I have never told anyone that before

over a year ago

"Of course I love you...

I absolutely Adore you

But I REALLY love you!!

I have never seen a man like you. Honestly i not just Saying it. I have never told anyone that before"

And I've never told anyone I love them before, not my children, my parents, David Beckham's picture that hangs above my bed, no one, I don't know how to deal with these feelings..

I love you soooo much!

over a year ago

totally agree , since we started on here mildred is so much more confident with her body and showing it off to others at meets and clubs,

despite the fact she has one abnormal body part which will not be mentioned, and hasn't been mentioned at all at meets and clubs,

its as if she has totally forgot its there and loves the attention she gets from others too , its all good

over a year ago

"totally agree , since we started on here mildred is so much more confident with her body and showing it off to others at meets and clubs,

despite the fact she has one abnormal body part which will not be mentioned, and hasn't been mentioned at all at meets and clubs,

its as if she has totally forgot its there and loves the attention she gets from others too , its all good "

Is the Abnormal body part her husband

Joke

over a year ago

"Of course I love you...

I absolutely Adore you

But I REALLY love you!!

I have never seen a man like you. Honestly i not just Saying it. I have never told anyone that before

And I've never told anyone I love them before, not my children, my parents, David Beckham's picture that hangs above my bed, no one, I don't know how to deal with these feelings..

I love you soooo much! "

Although i have never seen a face photo i just Know you are the one for me

over a year ago

"totally agree , since we started on here mildred is so much more confident with her body and showing it off to others at meets and clubs,

its as if she has totally forgot its there and loves the attention she gets from others too , its all good

Joke"

yes you worked it out , but she wouldn't be without me, im the itch she loves to scratch

over a year ago

Joke

yes you worked it out , but she wouldn't be without me, im the itch she loves to scratch "

ahh, is that why that thread the other day said why are blokes crabs lol

over a year ago

Joke

yes you worked it out , but she wouldn't be without me, im the itch she loves to scratch

ahh, is that why that thread the other day said why are blokes crabs lol"

ha ha could be , mildred prefers to scratch her pussy too

over a year ago

Yes, but only confidence in my physical appearance, I was pretty confident in the rest of me before joining fab.

Good to hear your positive experiences though

over a year ago

Yes, but only confidence in my physical appearance, I was pretty confident in the rest of me before joining fab.

Good to hear your positive experiences though "

Are you Having Stew for tea if so can i come

over a year ago

Are you Having Stew for tea if so can i come"

I am, the flat smells lovely! Hmmmm chicken

over a year ago

Are you Having Stew for tea if so can i come

I am, the flat smells lovely! Hmmmm chicken"

On my way

over a year ago

"

you are completely happy with everything about yourself, good for you, personally, i wouldnt if i were you, but hey ho, others need reinforcement from people other than themselves"

over a year ago

Steelheels, having read your prof, seen your pics, knowing you're looking for i have to say you're hot!!! Fancy meeting "

. You know what they don't....

Post new Message to Thread