By *ingjay OP   Man
over a year ago

exeter

What would we do just talk???? They must just be lonely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It could be they mean straight acting guys. Alternatively, they may be aspiring comedians trying to work on a double act and need a straight man to bounce off.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Alternatively they could just be in the closet

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

I get lots of winks and "ho how r u?" messages from "straight" guys.

Makes me laugh. If you're bi, own up and put it on your profile guys!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Ive had messages off guys in the past,some saying they were straight but wanting to suck my cock etc. Its not my thing,although Ive got no probs with close proximity in a 3sum

By *ingjay OP   Man
over a year ago

exeter

"I get lots of winks and "ho how r u?" messages from "straight" guys.

Makes me laugh. If you're bi, own up and put it on your profile guys!"

I'm getting the gay/bi ones winking, messaging and adding me as a friend, I've no problem being in proximity but I'm straight as a dye, do they just try their luck hoping d me one is curious or actually bi, or do they indeed just want to be friends, and why say 'looking for straight guy s cock to suck' that's just backwards

By *irimusMan
over a year ago

Burnley

I quite like getting messages from men, just chatting. I get no interest from women on this site, so chatting with men is just a way to fill the evenings and have a laugh.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I quite like getting messages from men, just chatting. I get no interest from women on this site, so chatting with men is just a way to fill the evenings and have a laugh. "

Well hello big boy

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

You must have chatted to a few women,some hot chicks in your pix

over a year ago

Well, I'd imagine that since they have "Straight" on their profile, despite actually being bi-curious, they might hope that other guys are doing the same.

By *irimusMan
over a year ago

Burnley

"You must have chatted to a few women,some hot chicks in your pix "

Heh, old girlfriends!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Mmmm some horny fcukers.... Pity theyre exs

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We all can benefit from friends, and swinging can be tough for single straight and bi guys. As such, there's good reason for blokes to be mates, as you can share travel, introduce mates into groups etc. Also, gay fellas are more than their sexuality, they are people, just like everyone else. I choose friends on their qualities, not labels.

over a year ago

what's wrong with guys chatting? they've got something in common considering their on her swinging.

over a year ago

"What would we do just talk???? They must just be lonely"

shall I give you a pointer? Most guys who have arse pictures in their public pics are looking for arse action x that might be why!

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

"What would we do just talk???? They must just be lonely

shall I give you a pointer? Most guys who have arse pictures in their public pics are looking for arse action x that might be why! "

Lol, yeah that's a bit of a giveaway.

I'm almost tempted to go the route some bi couples do and put "If you have don't have bi on your profile don't bother".

I like that idea in principal but it might mean I miss out on the very occasional man that meets my very fussy standards.

By *ingjay OP   Man
over a year ago

exeter

shall I give you a pointer? Most guys who have arse pictures in their public pics are looking for arse action x that might be why! "

Ah alas that was there for the booty topics onthe forums! N t I still got the winks, requests and messages when I had a face pic......... Hang on....... Does my face look like an ar.......

over a year ago

"You must have chatted to a few women,some hot chicks in your pix

Heh, old girlfriends!"

Do they know their pics are on a swingers site?

over a year ago

"You must have chatted to a few women,some hot chicks in your pix

Heh, old girlfriends!

Do they know their pics are on a swingers site? "

^^^^^ I would be horrified if my ex put up pics he took of us!

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I'm glad you said "most"!

over a year ago

I get a lot of messages from midnight till about 3 after a Friday/Saturday night. Which coincidently is just after pub kicking out time. A few beers seems to turn a lot of straight blokes for a couple if hours lol

over a year ago

"I get a lot of messages from midnight till about 3 after a Friday/Saturday night. Which coincidently is just after pub kicking out time. A few beers seems to turn a lot of straight blokes for a couple if hours lol"

It's a well known fact that the difference between a straight guy and a Bi guy is about 5 pints

over a year ago

"I get a lot of messages from midnight till about 3 after a Friday/Saturday night. Which coincidently is just after pub kicking out time. A few beers seems to turn a lot of straight blokes for a couple if hours lol

It's a well known fact that the difference between a straight guy and a Bi guy is about 5 pints "

over a year ago

"I get a lot of messages from midnight till about 3 after a Friday/Saturday night. Which coincidently is just after pub kicking out time. A few beers seems to turn a lot of straight blokes for a couple if hours lol

It's a well known fact that the difference between a straight guy and a Bi guy is about 5 pints "

You wish

Post new Message to Thread