Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys why?

Jump to newest

By *i015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

I suspect most of the guys this is aimed at don't probably read the forums, but why do guys think it's OK to give the lovely ladies on here abuse.

Lately I've seen quite a few posts from ladies that are complaining about getting abuse, do guys think that if they are rude and abusive that they are going to get a chance of meeting up.

It just seems pointless and it ruins it for everyone else.

MANNERS DON'T COST ANYTHING, RUDE AND ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR COST MEETS WITH THE LOVELY LADIES

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We meet guys and the abuse we get is unreal, we like guys on here but the 5% of them are very abusive, what's worse then they report you to admin then it's us that gets a ban admin should really take a look at this guys most have only been on hours

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/01/14 00:16:12]

By *ingjayMan
over a year ago

exeter

Women can give the abuse too and forget their manners (I don't mean by not replying that's understandable)

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

You're right, the guys your post is aimed at are unlikely to read the forums.

However, it's a nice opportunity for you to show the ladies what a kind, caring, considerate, empathetic soul you have.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Its not just men - women and couples can be just as abusive.

Difference is if a guy comes on the forum and complains about it most people decide its usually his fault anyway and he probably deserved it...

If a woman comes on here moaning about it everyone jumps to defend her honour against the outrage....

If folks receive abusive messages its always more productive to report them to Admin than have a whinge about it in here.

over a year ago

Always been politely declined by couples or women. Some have just deleted, some unread, some read not replied and some replied. No need to be abusive either way. Those being abusive in messaging or on forum should be reported and blocked. Manners maketh man (and woman).

over a year ago

You should hear and see some of the abuse us guys get for messaging and having manners to. Their are some decent single guys.

Woman and couples can be just as bad yiu know

over a year ago

"You're right, the guys your post is aimed at are unlikely to read the forums.

However, it's a nice opportunity for you to show the ladies what a kind, caring, considerate, empathetic soul you have. "

Cynic

over a year ago

Is the abuse left by people who know each other / have met up? Otherwise, abuse is generally par for the course in any online forum. Anonymity etc...

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

if they are abusive just shows I was right about them no loss

By *unwithus2.Couple
over a year ago

south kent

if single guys, are wanting to be invited in to a couples private life of swinging then why is it they are abusive,????

to us these are the time wasters that ruin it for all the genuine guys that are out there.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I got some terrible abuse from a woman on here because i did'nt reply to her email once.

So it's not just the men at fault.

A lot of women don't reply to mail from men, but when the shoe is on the other foot and you don't reply to a woman, believe me they'll let you know all about it!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I, after 7 years on here, have not had the "honour" of giving or receiving any form of abuse.

Maybe I'm doing something right

over a year ago

"You're right, the guys your post is aimed at are unlikely to read the forums.

However, it's a nice opportunity for you to show the ladies what a kind, caring, considerate, empathetic soul you have. "

Post new Message to Thread