Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

singles that bottle it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stepping across from a similar thread currently running. I have to ask. All these single men that let people down by not turning up/ not txting and disappearing. ( meets are so hard to secure!! ) I dont get it.

But what great chat/ B.S did they impress you with in the first place? I have a pretty good instinct for flannel and am surprised. Whats their secret at charming the meets out of the trees??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Presumably they are just full of bs.

Never been let down so I don't know. Blokes usually piss me off way before a meet even gets mentioned.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

We chat, I check for meet verifications, we arrange a meet, we swap numbers, we text, we double check arrangements, I turn up, he doesn't. Who knows whats going through his head when all that is happening.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Scared is what I think, like the idea but not done it before and get cold feet

By *eacon12Man
over a year ago

stanstead

simply shouldnt arrange and agree to meet but unfortunatly timewasters go with the territory . makes things even harder for the gen ppl

over a year ago

I've heard so many stories of " I'm five minutes away! " and then nada, zilch , zero.

A waste of a meet for someone that could have done the bizzo...( two steps forward )

over a year ago

I've not had someone not show up but i have had the "I'm sorry my car broke down/grandfather died (I've killed more grandparents than than a Scottish winter apparently) text the day before the meet. But when i reply with "If your testicles have shrivelled and dropped off at the prospect of meeting a woman, then pick them up and just say 'I'm too scared at the possibility of sex'" they always text back with a great big 180 and are miraculously able to meet! They never get laid obviously coz well, come on now but at least they get it out the way and the next meet might not be so daunting for them.

over a year ago

I think they get some sort of great big kick out of arranging and maybe a great big hard on so they can have a wank cos that's the only way the losers can get some relief !!!!!!

I had 2 no shows today, no text or even sorry I didn't turn up etc ...... it's down right rude !!!!

Thank god for the other 2 that did show me a great time ...... x

over a year ago

"I think they get some sort of great big kick out of arranging and maybe a great big hard on so they can have a wank cos that's the only way the losers can get some relief !!!!!!

I had 2 no shows today, no text or even sorry I didn't turn up etc ...... it's down right rude !!!!

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, a lot of guys that no show never had any intention of meeting in the first place, they get a thrill out of the chase, the build up, not sure why, meeting is much more fun! Some think its a good idea until it comes to it and bottle it I'm sure. I always meet socially first and some have no showed. If they can't meet for a drink, how on earth are they going to meet a stranger for sex?!!

Thank god for the other 2 that did show me a great time ...... x"

over a year ago

A friend and I discussed this once and I think there's a curse in the same vein as Tutankhamen.

We called it (crash of thunder...howl of wolf)....THE CURSE OF FAB.

The curse affects machinery (cars and sat navs are it's prime victims but buses, trains and even aircraft have been blighted by this affliction) but it's favourite victims are living organisms in the form of elderly / very young relatives, beloved family pets, as well as the person who is apparently trying to meet. It may also affect the ability of the person to text, email or call as well as causing amnesia and a timeshift whereby the affected person logs back in to fab a few hours / days after the intended meet with no memory of arrangements being made.

I'm trying to research this awful affliction so please, dig deep and donate what you can. PM me for my paypal details and let's try to make the future a little brighter for unfortunates affected by.... (crash of thunder...howl of wolf)....THE CURSE OF FAB.

over a year ago

No idea why they do it. I just know they do (not just singles). I have formed a theory that they just get cold feet and then make up an excuse not to turn up or run and hide. Problem is the excuses are so shite you can see right through them.

I've had

Relatives Die suddenly

Car Break down

Pet Died

Friends call round unexpected

Forgot Parents Night

Child ill

Early start next day

Surprise Birthday party

Got lost

On way back from abroad

over a year ago

lol I've had;

Phone battery died

Left my phone at work all weekend

Accidentally deleted your number

My brother was beaten up and is in a coma

Too hung over from the night before to drive

and many more I have a giggle at now and then. I think some people assume you were born yesterday lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"No idea why they do it. I just know they do (not just singles). I have formed a theory that they just get cold feet and then make up an excuse not to turn up or run and hide. Problem is the excuses are so shite you can see right through them.

I've had

Relatives Die suddenly

Car Break down

Pet Died

Forgot Parents Night

Child ill

Early start next day

Surprise Birthday party

Got lost

On way back from abroad"

Oooh, I've had the surprise birthday party one. Maybe we could get some Top Trumps going.

over a year ago

"lol I've had;

Phone battery died

Left my phone at work all weekend

Accidentally deleted your number

My brother was beaten up and is in a coma

Too hung over from the night before to drive

and many more I have a giggle at now and then. I think some people assume you were born yesterday lol"

Or even just fell out of the cuckoo tree

over a year ago

"No idea why they do it. I just know they do (not just singles). I have formed a theory that they just get cold feet and then make up an excuse not to turn up or run and hide. Problem is the excuses are so shite you can see right through them.

I've had

Relatives Die suddenly

Car Break down

Pet Died

Forgot Parents Night

Child ill

Early start next day

Surprise Birthday party

Got lost

On way back from abroad

Oooh, I've had the surprise birthday party one. Maybe we could get some Top Trumps going. "

That sounds fun, at least it would give us something to do while waiting for no shows!! Hahaha

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I had a couple who I chatted with for ages 'oh yeah steve you're so sexy...' blah de blah (that should have rung the warning bell!) and arranged to meet...it was a long way away so they probably didn't think I'd go, but as I was going there all contact stopped. I suspect they are back...different name and pics...I just don't contact anyone from around that area.

over a year ago

Few.... and we thought it was just us

over a year ago

"I've not had someone not show up but i have had the "I'm sorry my car broke down/grandfather died (I've killed more grandparents than than a Scottish winter apparently) text the day before the meet. But when i reply with "If your testicles have shrivelled and dropped off at the prospect of meeting a woman, then pick them up and just say 'I'm too scared at the possibility of sex'" they always text back with a great big 180 and are miraculously able to meet! They never get laid obviously coz well, come on now but at least they get it out the way and the next meet might not be so daunting for them. "

Just my.dad left now....no grandparents to disrespect the memory of

over a year ago

Pretty rubbish. I was on a.semi promise one night and hung about in my flat

Waiting for a yay/nay. Eventually got told someone had called round. But at one in the morn my shagnav was put on st by. Wasters kept me waiting over two hrs. Happens to us all sadly.

over a year ago

"We chat, I check for meet verifications, we arrange a meet, we swap numbers, we text, we double check arrangements, I turn up, he doesn't. Who knows whats going through his head when all that is happening."
can you check my veris I'm a genuine guy

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"We chat, I check for meet verifications, we arrange a meet, we swap numbers, we text, we double check arrangements, I turn up, he doesn't. Who knows whats going through his head when all that is happening.can you check my veris I'm a genuine guy "

Get your bum to the Sheffield social then! I'll be there, plus lots of other lovely people.

By *icknoxsMan
over a year ago

ibstock

On here as a single male. I get lots of mails about meets from couples . I arrange a meet and a baby sitter then they don't turn up. It not just single males who waste time

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

singles that bottle it cock it up for us other singles that always turn up & play without issues

over a year ago

"We chat, I check for meet verifications, we arrange a meet, we swap numbers, we text, we double check arrangements, I turn up, he doesn't. Who knows whats going through his head when all that is happening.can you check my veris I'm a genuine guy

Get your bum to the Sheffield social then! I'll be there, plus lots of other lovely people."

If my bro still lived in Retford I might have gone for that mself....!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"We chat, I check for meet verifications, we arrange a meet, we swap numbers, we text, we double check arrangements, I turn up, he doesn't. Who knows whats going through his head when all that is happening.can you check my veris I'm a genuine guy

Get your bum to the Sheffield social then! I'll be there, plus lots of other lovely people.

If my bro still lived in Retford I might have gone for that mself....!"

There are people coming up from Wiltshire so make an effort!

over a year ago

think single guys love the idea of a meet, get all worked up. have a wank and then they have lost all interest in a shag and forget about meeting, so don't even bother to let you know or some far fetched excuse

over a year ago

Pretty daunting the first meet i nearly s--t myself but i always turn up.

Dont think a lot have any intension of turning up because they have shot there lot over the pics

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

"Stepping across from a similar thread currently running. I have to ask. All these single men that let people down by not turning up/ not txting and disappearing. ( meets are so hard to secure!! ) I dont get it.

But what great chat/ B.S did they impress you with in the first place? I have a pretty good instinct for flannel and am surprised. Whats their secret at charming the meets out of the trees??"

it's not just single men that bottle it couples and single women let people down as well and people really wonder why single guys get such bad press on here

come on the title says "singles that bottle it" but your question focuses on single guys

over a year ago

Get your bum to the Sheffield social then! I'll be there, plus lots of other lovely people."

oooh maybe I will no lots what's going

over a year ago

It takes much time and effort for me to get to know a gent before I would agree to meet him.

If he decides not to show up as agreed, then he has lost his chance, and I do not give second chance.

;-)

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Scared is what I think, like the idea but not done it before and get cold feet"

And what of those who have verifications? They have clearly done it before.

Post new Message to Thread