Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lipcote

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been given some Lipcote by a fem friend so my lipstick will stay on. Can anyone tell me if it is easy to remove?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

oooh never heard of this. I guess it should remove easily with make up remover, but thats an estimated guess.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Not a problem just paint over lipstick Personally dont find it helps a great deal. Maybe better over pencil

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

What do the instructions say?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have used it.

Easy to rub off

over a year ago

"Have used it.

Easy to rub off "

oh thanks so just use make up remover wipe?

over a year ago

Yes. I don't use any more. Use a lip tint instead x

over a year ago

I used it yeas ago. It worked but can't say I really liked it as it made your lips stiff and dry. It comes off quite easy at the end of an evening when you wash it of or use remover.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Have used it, but if honest found it quite drying on the lips.. A good lip stain as a base and usual lippy over top is an option... As even when lippy needs a touch up you always got some colour left there from the lip stain... Ps pucker up them lips!

over a year ago

I like Lipcote but if you give someone a blowie when you have it on then you can taste it

X

over a year ago

Its horrible, sticky stuff that dries your lips.

As above use a good quality lip stain, then I use 16 hour lip stick and a gloss over the top.. Smudge free snogging

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Best way to keep lipstick in place is to layer it.

When you apply foundation take it over your lips. Then set with loose powder.

Then use a lip pencil in as close a shade to your lippy you can find and after lining the shape of your lips with little feathering strokes use the side of the nib to fill in your lips.

Next apply your lipstick. Then using a tissue blot by closing your lips onto the tissue and pressing down. Then apply your lipstick again.

It's worth getting decent quality lipsticks cos they last longer and are less likely to run/smudge.

over a year ago

There are much better long lasting lipsticks on the market. Lip cote is a very old product. I remember it 20 years ago and from the feedback on here, it clearly hasnt improved.

I recommend one by Max factor and Maybeline superstay 24 colour. Both are lip stains in a variety of lovely colours. You apply a balm over the top which keeps your lips soft and seals the colour at the same time. I can play all night and it is still in place.

To remove any long lasting stain lipsticks or waterproof eyemakeup or mascara. ..dont waste your money on expensive make up removers. Just use baby oil as it disolves the make up. You can then cleanse, tone and moisturise as you normally would or do what I do: Smother your face in baby oil, quick wipe over with cotton pads and straight into a nice hot shower and use your favourite facial wash. All fresh and clean!

over a year ago

"Its horrible, sticky stuff that dries your lips.

As above use a good quality lip stain, then I use 16 hour lip stick and a gloss over the top.. Smudge free snogging "

Yes...agreed..works for me!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I have used it in the past,it does work but I found it dried out my lips. Yes it comes off with a good rub at the end of the evening.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Oh and forgot to say it can sting a bit when you first put it on.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"There are much better long lasting lipsticks on the market. Lip cote is a very old product. I remember it 20 years ago and from the feedback on here, it clearly hasnt improved.

I recommend one by Max factor and Maybeline superstay 24 colour. Both are lip stains in a variety of lovely colours. You apply a balm over the top which keeps your lips soft and seals the colour at the same time. I can play all night and it is still in place.

To remove any long lasting stain lipsticks or waterproof eyemakeup or mascara. ..dont waste your money on expensive make up removers. Just use baby oil as it disolves the make up. You can then cleanse, tone and moisturise as you normally would or do what I do: Smother your face in baby oil, quick wipe over with cotton pads and straight into a nice hot shower and use your favourite facial wash. All fresh and clean! "

Baby oil irritates my skin, an all natural alternative is almond oil. You can get it from many ethnic grocery stores, a half litre is usually around a pound. It's a great massage oil and intensive hair treatment too - but not if you have a nut allergy.

over a year ago

"There are much better long lasting lipsticks on the market. Lip cote is a very old product. I remember it 20 years ago and from the feedback on here, it clearly hasnt improved.

To remove any long lasting stain lipsticks or waterproof eyemakeup or mascara. ..dont waste your money on expensive make up removers. Just use baby oil as it disolves the make up. You can then cleanse, tone and moisturise as you normally would or do what I do: Smother your face in baby oil, quick wipe over with cotton pads and straight into a nice hot shower and use your favourite facial wash. All fresh and clean! "

How very right you are lady I love a skincare chat, you'll never know what you might find out xx

over a year ago

To remove any long lasting stain lipsticks or waterproof eyemakeup or mascara. ..dont waste your money on expensive make up removers. Just use baby oil as it disolves the make up. You can then cleanse, tone and moisturise as you normally would or do what I do: Smother your face in baby oil, quick wipe over with cotton pads and straight into a nice hot shower and use your favourite facial wash. All fresh and clean!

Baby oil irritates my skin, an all natural alternative is almond oil. You can get it from many ethnic grocery stores, a half litre is usually around a pound. It's a great massage oil and intensive hair treatment too - but not if you have a nut allergy. "

Sounds good too and off course has a lovely smell. Essentially any oil will remove make up (NOT car oil obviously! Lol)

over a year ago

How very right you are lady I love a skincare chat, you'll never know what you might find out xx"

Absolutely! Now the one thing I always struggle with is applying false eyelashes! It always seems to be luck on the day but I only like to wear them if I am going out to a party or club so I don't practice enough I guess! But I think they can look stunning!

I don't like it when some wear lashes that are too big for their eyes and make their eyes look smaller instead of the intention of opening the eyes to appear larger!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Oh and forgot to say it can sting a bit when you first put it on."

I was just going to put this. I remember it stinging.

over a year ago

wow thanks for all the interest! I have bought some Max Factor Lipinfinity on ebay

over a year ago

"wow thanks for all the interest! I have bought some Max Factor Lipinfinity on ebay "

Excellent! Enjoy!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

How very right you are lady I love a skincare chat, you'll never know what you might find out xx

Absolutely! Now the one thing I always struggle with is applying false eyelashes! It always seems to be luck on the day but I only like to wear them if I am going out to a party or club so I don't practice enough I guess! But I think they can look stunning!

I don't like it when some wear lashes that are too big for their eyes and make their eyes look smaller instead of the intention of opening the eyes to appear larger!"

You should always trim false eyelashes to fit your eyes. Just hold up to your lids with tweezers before you apply the glue so you can see how much to take off. I usually trim from the inside edge - the one that goes closest to your nose.

If you really struggle try the individual lashes. They are actually little clumps of about three lashes that you individually glue to your own lashes. You can get a very good.effect with just a few and they don't look as false. Revlon do them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Max Factor Lipfinity is my favourite. Stays in place all day and if you put it on in the evening...stays in place all night too

over a year ago

"

I don't like it when some wear lashes that are too big for their eyes and make their eyes look smaller instead of the intention of opening the eyes to appear larger!

You should always trim false eyelashes to fit your eyes. Just hold up to your lids with tweezers before you apply the glue so you can see how much to take off. I usually trim from the inside edge - the one that goes closest to your nose.

If you really struggle try the individual lashes. They are actually little clumps of about three lashes that you individually glue to your own lashes. You can get a very good.effect with just a few and they don't look as false. Revlon do them. "

I will try that. .sounds good x

Post new Message to Thread