Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can somebody tell me, why do I get more messages if I take my pictures off than if I have them up??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Nowt so strange as folk

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe they think you are someone else.

over a year ago

"Can somebody tell me, why do I get more messages if I take my pictures off than if I have them up??"

Perhaps they remember the pics you had up, fancied you, and now you've taken them down think they might have a chance at being able to contact you, a bit like when you decide to do your Christmas shopping in early December in order to avoid the crowds, and discover everyone else had the same idea.

over a year ago

"maybe they think you are someone else."

Meaning??

over a year ago

"Can somebody tell me, why do I get more messages if I take my pictures off than if I have them up??

Perhaps they remember the pics you had up, fancied you, and now you've taken them down think they might have a chance at being able to contact you, a bit like when you decide to do your Christmas shopping in early December in order to avoid the crowds, and discover everyone else had the same idea."

Could be

over a year ago

"Can somebody tell me, why do I get more messages if I take my pictures off than if I have them up??"

Look at your pictures and work out which ones put people off. It stands to reason if you get more now then something in your pictures wasn't to some peoples liking.

over a year ago

"Can somebody tell me, why do I get more messages if I take my pictures off than if I have them up??

Look at your pictures and work out which ones put people off. It stands to reason if you get more now then something in your pictures wasn't to some peoples liking. "

I don't think it's that,,, I'll send you some haha

over a year ago

Look at your pictures and work out which ones put people off. It stands to reason if you get more now then something in your pictures wasn't to some peoples liking.

I don't think it's that,,, I'll send you some haha"

You could tell me then

over a year ago

its because your username tells them all they need to know, without looking at your pics and deciding whether its right or not.

over a year ago

"its because your username tells them all they need to know, without looking at your pics and deciding whether its right or not.

"

Hhmmm not sure about that some user names are very miss leading

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Having not seen your pictures either they think your out of there league or they are out of yours

over a year ago

"its because your username tells them all they need to know, without looking at your pics and deciding whether its right or not.

Hhmmm not sure about that some user names are very miss leading"

exactly, so they think you are hot, without even seeing if you are or not, hence you get loads of interest.

same as i would if i joined as a single guy, and called my self mrripply6pack12"man but didnt put any pics on lol

over a year ago

Hhmmm not sure about that some user names are very miss leading

exactly, so they think you are hot, without even seeing if you are or not, hence you get loads of interest.

same as i would if i joined as a single guy, and called my self mrripply6pack12"man but didnt put any pics on lol"

Guess so

Post new Message to Thread