Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fussy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There's been a few threads on being to fussy, that seems to be our problem, especially with wanting the BDSM side thrown in too. Not a bad thing though, is it ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can never be too fussy with BDSM,after all there has to be 100% trust

Gary

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We know what we like and are looking for, if that makes us fussy then so be it.

We don't see it as a bad thing.....

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with being fussy. It amuses me when I see people absolutely desperate at clubs and shag anything that's willing because they've paid to be there (granted this is mostly single men). I wonder what their mates would say if they could see them....

Just because I am in this site and a single man - therefore most messages I send will be ignored - doesn't mean that I am willing to drop my standards.

Be as fussy as you like!

over a year ago

Absolutely nothing wrong with being fussy .

The only time it becomes an issue is when the forums are full of folk bemoaning the fact that they can't get a meet which satisfies their criteria .

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Another fussy one here...

over a year ago

Little miss fussy here too

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with being fussy. It amuses me when I see people absolutely desperate at clubs and shag anything that's willing because they've paid to be there (granted this is mostly single men). I wonder what their mates would say if they could see them....

Just because I am in this site and a single man - therefore most messages I send will be ignored - doesn't mean that I am willing to drop my standards.

Be as fussy as you like! "

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

For me it's not a choice I just like what I like and I'm actually not in any way able to make exceptions... It's chemistry, personality, an attraction with a few bits of other traits that works for me wets my whistle....

over a year ago

We are fussy too x

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with being fussy. It amuses me when I see people absolutely desperate at clubs and shag anything that's willing because they've paid to be there (granted this is mostly single men). I wonder what their mates would say if they could see them....

Be as fussy as you like! "

Spot on, and I'm exactly the same. Nothing wrong with being fussy at all!

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I would prefer to meet somebody who is fussy rather than someone who will jump into bed (or on a torture table) with anybody.

There is no reason for standards to drop just because this is a sex site. If I wouldn't approach someone n a pub because I dont fancy them, I am not going to approach them on her either.

over a year ago

"I would prefer to meet somebody who is fussy rather than someone who will jump into bed (or on a torture table) with anybody.

There is no reason for standards to drop just because this is a sex site. If I wouldn't approach someone n a pub because I dont fancy them, I am not going to approach them on her either."

This is exactly how we feel too .

On a club night it's not a case of just doing anyone because we paid to get in . If there is no attraction then it isn't going to happen .

over a year ago

I'm very fussy. I have confidence issues so I need to chat and get to know someone first before I'd consider meeting. There are plenty of people on this site who will meet at the drop of a hat and if that's what men want they can mail them instead!

over a year ago

Same here, you wouldn't just settle for something in a pub.

BDSM is not everyone's preference, that is up to them, everyone is different.

We all have a kink .

over a year ago

"There's been a few threads on being to fussy, that seems to be our problem, especially with wanting the BDSM side thrown in too. Not a bad thing though, is it ??"

you will find the only people that think it is a bad thing to be fussy are those that you don't want to meet...

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"There's been a few threads on being to fussy, that seems to be our problem, especially with wanting the BDSM side thrown in too. Not a bad thing though, is it ??"

It's your life, be as fussy as you damn well like

By *eather_satinCouple
over a year ago

West Sussex

I'm super fussy! If I could clone myself I'd be one happy lady! Not big headed, just know what I'm getting myself into

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Another "selective/fussy" couple here, we like what we like, have standards and expectations.

over a year ago

I am fussy. But I like geeky skinny guys not your classic good looking muscle man. Which is good because that leaves those men I don't like to others. My friend likes overweight bald men. We all like what we like it's not something we control. I don't see what's wrong with fussy. Every one likes something different to what the next person likes pretty much

X

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

If your fussy then when you find what you want it will be that much more satisfying!

over a year ago

i must be fussy too as well because i get messages from men who arent my type but they have verifications from other women saying how wonderful they are.

i like to be careful who i meet, that we will be compatible.

then again i dont want to be that fussy that i dont get to meet anyone for ages and end up miserable and frustrated.

you cant always tell what people are like until you actualy meet them.

sometimes past experiences can make you wary, but there are some decent people on here as well.

Post new Message to Thread