Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Have you tried or experienced

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OMing?

Have just heard about this technique Orgasmic Meditation for the ladies where the focus is to stroke your partner's clitoris for 15 mins. She is half dressed and he is fully dressed and preferably not done in the bedroom. Her legs are open in a frog like position and a cushion is resting under each knee. He is sat to one side also on a cushion looking at her.It's not about reaching climax but the stroke is much softer and you learn to get in tune with her, also discussing whilst this is happening what you as the male see and feel and she also lets you know how it's making her feel. Originally taught by a lady called Nicole Daedone. Clips also on youtube.

So want to experience this.

If you have experienced this do share how it went.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This seems interesting... Is oil used?

over a year ago

No they mention using a small amount of lube

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"OMing?

Have just heard about this technique Orgasmic Meditation for the ladies where the focus is to stroke your partner's clitoris for 15 mins. She is half dressed and he is fully dressed and preferably not done in the bedroom. Her legs are open in a frog like position and a cushion is resting under each knee. He is sat to one side also on a cushion looking at her.It's not about reaching climax but the stroke is much softer and you learn to get in tune with her, also discussing whilst this is happening what you as the male see and feel and she also lets you know how it's making her feel. Originally taught by a lady called Nicole Daedone. Clips also on youtube.

If you have experienced this do share how it went. "

I do this a lot to my partners, mix it in with a bit of one step forward two steps back and they find it heaven.

I first realised how a woman liked to be touched , when I saw my first woman in a loose silk nightie. How it flowed over her body gently as she walked .

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Why is it only for 15 minutes? ...

over a year ago

Whys it's only 15 minutes I have not yet discovered but there is plenty of information about OM and the benefits for her and him.

By *ns2006Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Whys it's only 15 minutes I have not yet discovered but there is plenty of information about OM and the benefits for her and him. "

15 mins is the time needed to nourish the parts of the brain dealing with emotion & feeling .... less time is not enough, more takes it to a different level.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Whys it's only 15 minutes I have not yet discovered but there is plenty of information about OM and the benefits for her and him.

15 mins is the time needed to nourish the parts of the brain dealing with emotion & feeling .... less time is not enough, more takes it to a different level.

"

I dont believe that for a second lol

over a year ago

"OMing?

If you have experienced this do share how it went. "

Wow.... Made me twinge reading it!

over a year ago

There is a version similar called tantric massage, or yoni massage. Same same but different, as they say in India

over a year ago

It's a great way to create complete relaxation so the woman lets go and is able to the most intense orgasms over and over.

over a year ago

I'm trying it out Tomo

over a year ago

"I'm trying it out Tomo "

If he is any good can you pass his number on so I can go to the pub at weekend

over a year ago

My ex used to massage me clit whilst I sat crossed leg. Very gently he was always dressed. Wow x

over a year ago

"I'm trying it out Tomo

If he is any good can you pass his number on so I can go to the pub at weekend "

over a year ago

I love just sitting there and stoking a woman's clit, I find it relaxing

over a year ago

"I love just sitting there and stoking a woman's clit, I find it relaxing "

Get you're arse to mine then

As for status... What have you being doing for over a year?

over a year ago

"I love just sitting there and stoking a woman's clit, I find it relaxing

Get you're arse to mine then

As for status... What have you being doing for over a year?"

I joined up, met someone and didnt come on here, didnt see the point in starting a new profile but kinda wishing I did lol. Oh just let me know when, I'd happily help

over a year ago

There's a name for that? I thought that was foreplay. She's bloody tricked me.

over a year ago

There are plenty of clips on the net about OM. For me personally have always preferred the more gentler, softer touch on my clit. Am forever having to say slow it down. Grrrr!! Also just learnt there are 8000 nerve endings on a clit, whereas a penis has 4000..

Post new Message to Thread