Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does height matter

Jump to newest

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

So who decided that a man HAS to be taller than the woman?!

This is quite annoying for me because I love a woman in heels and I don't care how much taller or shorter than me she is as long as she looks horny.

Frankly, height is merely a length, and not even a penetrative one at that. Lol. It has no bearing on sexual performance, appearance, intelligence or even looks. Unlike being rotund/oversized/big boned/stocky/curvy/ample or whatever you like to call it, which can have an impact on appearance, stamina or performance and therefore can be stated as a 'preference' (by the way before someone has a pop at me over this, I don't state a preference for slim or athletic), I don't believe height CAN be justified as a preference because it has no bearing on anything at all!

So can anyone demystify this illogical subjective need for women to be shorter than men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I blame Rene and Maria

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If a woman doesn't fancy a short bloke, then she doesn't fancy him, it really is as simple as that.

Just means us short blokes have to work a bit harder ( which is why most of us are charming, witty and a great fuck !)

over a year ago

Glad I don't feel the need to justify my preferences then

over a year ago

when i put my heels on im about 4/5 inches taller than my man but we both love it. some women love a taller man because ( i think) its a dominance thing.

over a year ago

I dated a guy who was 6 inches shorter than me once, doesn't sound a lot but he also had much smaller legs too. I love doggy style, but no matter how we tried we couldn't get tab P to line up with slot V in a manner comfy for both of us.

Give me a nice tall guy any day of the week.

over a year ago

You're 'a little choosy about who you meet'.

So are most people.

some of those people choose company based on physical characteristics including height.

You can't change your height - without big heels or stilts. (Or standing on a box - not practical for dancing, ten pin bowling or other activities.)

So guess you'll have to deal with others being choosy!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

my fb has heels that are the perfect height

over a year ago

All the same size in bed

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"If a woman doesn't fancy a short bloke, then she doesn't fancy him, it really is as simple as that.

Just means us short blokes have to work a bit harder ( which is why most of us are charming, witty and a great fuck !)"

Lol, you're right there.

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

How can height have no bearing on appearance? Surely when you look at someone you can see how tall they are?

over a year ago

*Pfft*

...she can chuck me around, anyday baby! I'd be her bitch!

over a year ago

If I ever met a guy shorter than me I would ask him which hobbit film we both featured in

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Not only do I like a man to be taller than me when I have my heels on but I also like him to have broad shoulders.

Size in any dimension is just as much part of attraction as any other physical feature. And to suggest that we should set aside a preference just because someone can't change it is foolish and unrealistic.

I have had men attracted to me because I have very small feet before, I can't change that feature so should I deny them the pleasure?

over a year ago

Height doesn't matter when you are lying down lol

over a year ago

"Height doesn't matter when you are lying down lol"

If you're 6ft 6" and she's 4ft 11" it's hard to kiss in missionary, virtually impossible to 69 - if the heights are the other way round all you'll get is a face full of boobs!

Now wait a minute..........

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"You're 'a little choosy about who you meet'.

So are most people.

some of those people choose company based on physical characteristics including height.

You can't change your height - without big heels or stilts. (Or standing on a box - not practical for dancing, ten pin bowling or other activities.)

So guess you'll have to deal with others being choosy! "

Basing your "choice" on something that has no impact on personality or attraction is not a choice but prejudice. Me being choosy is simply based on how I good I feel with people. Personalities and behaviours are changeable by people, not what they are born with.

over a year ago

To some women, YES to others NO

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Height doesn't matter when you are lying down lol

If you're 6ft 6" and she's 4ft 11" it's hard to kiss in missionary, virtually impossible to 69 - if the heights are the other way round all you'll get is a face full of boobs!

Now wait a minute.......... "

Lmao!

over a year ago

"You're 'a little choosy about who you meet'.

So are most people.

So guess you'll have to deal with others being choosy!

Basing your "choice" on something that has no impact on personality or attraction is not a choice but prejudice. Me being choosy is simply based on how I good I feel with people. Personalities and behaviours are changeable by people, not what they are born with. "

You mentioned attraction - to many that involves physical as well as mental attraction!

An what determines attraction IS a choice - not a prejudice!

You can change some things about your appearance - but generally not your height!

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"How can height have no bearing on appearance? Surely when you look at someone you can see how tall they are? "

It doesn't take away the way you carry yourself, your style or your looks. Say you saw someone sitting down and couldn't tell their height but they looked smart, groomed, maybe handsome even. Now if he stands up and is not taller than 5 and a half foot, why should that change your mind

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I dated a guy who was 6 inches shorter than me once, doesn't sound a lot but he also had much smaller legs too. I love doggy style, but no matter how we tried we couldn't get tab P to line up with slot V in a manner comfy for both of us.

Give me a nice tall guy any day of the week. "

Not doing it right then. I have had my share of women who were considerably taller than me. These were the exceptional few who didn't give a shit about height, and everything happens the way it was supposed to. Things will always fit where they need to; you just have to make it happen

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"my fb has heels that are the perfect height "

over a year ago

"How can height have no bearing on appearance? Surely when you look at someone you can see how tall they are?

It doesn't take away the way you carry yourself, your style or your looks. Say you saw someone sitting down and couldn't tell their height but they looked smart, groomed, maybe handsome even. Now if he stands up and is not taller than 5 and a half foot, why should that change your mind "

Because some women like stocky guys.

Some like skinny geeky guys.

Others like black guys.

Some like French guys with wavy grey hair.

A few only like eskimos.

And some.......only like tall guys.

A preference is a preference is a preference.

But don't forget - some aren't bothered by height at all!

And these should be the ones to focus on.

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"How can height have no bearing on appearance? Surely when you look at someone you can see how tall they are?

It doesn't take away the way you carry yourself, your style or your looks. Say you saw someone sitting down and couldn't tell their height but they looked smart, groomed, maybe handsome even. Now if he stands up and is not taller than 5 and a half foot, why should that change your mind "

But physical attraction for me is about the whole package and height is part of that

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont fancy short men. In fact Im turned on by tall men. Thats why it matters to me.

over a year ago

If a man is sitting its still obvious he isnt tall, its more than leg length.....if he stood up and was 5'5 I would instantly be turned off him as I would if he stood up to reveal a big belly. How you can say that height has no bearing on appearance just done not make sense????

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"So who decided that a man HAS to be taller than the woman?!

This is quite annoying for me because I love a woman in heels and I don't care how much taller or shorter than me she is as long as she looks horny.

Frankly, height is merely a length, and not even a penetrative one at that. Lol. It has no bearing on sexual performance, appearance, intelligence or even looks. Unlike being rotund/oversized/big boned/stocky/curvy/ample or whatever you like to call it, which can have an impact on appearance, stamina or performance and therefore can be stated as a 'preference' (by the way before someone has a pop at me over this, I don't state a preference for slim or athletic), I don't believe height CAN be justified as a preference because it has no bearing on anything at all!

So can anyone demystify this illogical subjective need for women to be shorter than men?"

It is absolutely a preference and something which we have little or no control over.

We are just a vessel for our DNA and our DNA wants to reproduce. Attraction is due to genetics, you are attracted (mostly) to people who are genetically different enough from you without being too different. This is to ensure the strongest possible offspring. If someone is genetically similar to you there is a possibility you are related and there could be problems, there is a similar problem with someone who is genetically very different from you. This explains why you might have a particular preference for hair or eye colour, skin tone, body shape, height, etc.

over a year ago

"How can height have no bearing on appearance? Surely when you look at someone you can see how tall they are? "

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

It doesn't take away the way you carry yourself, your style or your looks. Say you saw someone sitting down and couldn't tell their height but they looked smart, groomed, maybe handsome even. Now if he stands up and is not taller than 5 and a half foot, why should that change your mind

Others like black guys.

A few only like eskimos.

And these should be the ones to focus on. "

Lol, I like the way you say things. But mate, some of your statements are SO not true. Not "some only like tall guys", most like taller guys. I'm just campaigning for the same type of body fascism that women have been fighting for with regards to the fashion industry.

over a year ago

"I dont fancy short men. In fact Im turned on by tall men. Thats why it matters to me."

Agree totall if I can look down on you in heels or flats it's like some odd internal switch being turned off, can't help it

over a year ago

Others like black guys.

A few only like eskimos.

Lol, I like the way you say things. But mate, some of your statements are SO not true. Not "some only like tall guys", most like taller guys. I'm just campaigning for the same type of body fascism that women have been fighting for with regards to the fashion industry. "

There's a lot of 5ft 2" and under women about!

Even in 3" heels - you're taller!

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I dont fancy short men. In fact Im turned on by tall men. Thats why it matters to me."

But is that such a "preference"? Aren't ALL women turned on by tall men? Does that make the short guys the scrap heap? Lol

over a year ago

height matters alot,a man is only half a man if he is 5-6 and 9 stone wet through

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Others like black guys.

A few only like eskimos.

Lol, I like the way you say things. But mate, some of your statements are SO not true. Not "some only like tall guys", most like taller guys. I'm just campaigning for the same type of body fascism that women have been fighting for with regards to the fashion industry.

Even in 3" heels - you're taller! "

Haha, you know, you don't think that much differently to me despite our disagreements. Yes, you're correct, you'd have thought so right? Well one only discovers the reality when one is faced with it personally - turns out, even the five foot ladies want a 6 foot fella, lol

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"height matters alot,a man is only half a man if he is 5-6 and 9 stone wet through"

Wow! Do you really say that out loud in public?

over a year ago

Shouldn't do it should be the size of the wand and how it's waved lol

over a year ago

i dont need to,i dont fancy short men.i dont need to tell every short man i see about my preference.

over a year ago

Well its not a womens fault for not liking a shorter man than here self.

More to do with evolution I think, Mr Darwin did a rather good book on it you know

over a year ago

"Well its not a womens fault for not liking a shorter man than here self.

More to do with evolution I think, Mr Darwin did a rather good book on it you know "

the only people who get upset about us not liking short arses are the short men lol

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"i dont need to,i dont fancy short men.i dont need to tell every short man i see about my preference."

That wasn't a preference you stated there my dear, that was damn near fascism ideology, lol

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Well its not a womens fault for not liking a shorter man than here self.

More to do with evolution I think, Mr Darwin did a rather good book on it you know

the only people who get upset about us not liking short arses are the short men lol"

That's like saying the only people who get upset about racism are people subjected to racism. Derrrr

By *awnmistMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

women's "extra height" preference is merely a cultural characteristic of the times in which we all live. call it stereotyping -- a bit like their images of needing to eat chocolate, or to hate spiders, or to hate physics and mathematics (male subjects?) -- it's mixed up in there with their self images of femininity -- and has actually got nothing at all to do with logic. Thank goodness, or we would all be being told how to behave all the time. keep it up ladies, stand up for your preferences and defend us all -- lads and lasses and the in-betweens as well!!

over a year ago

Others like black guys.

A few only like eskimos.

Even in 3" heels - you're taller! "

I`m short , but have a preferencs for guys 6ft plus ..... if guys don`t like short women i`m not in the least offended, they can jog on

over a year ago

To me it does but its just one of the the preferences I have. If we didn't have preferences it would be a poorer place.

over a year ago

Anyone is taller than me

...once i met someone who was 6ft. I'd tell you one thing - if needed, i can bloody stretch lol

over a year ago

I'm 5', hubby is 6' 4". I love the protective part of his size

By *oundthebendMan
over a year ago

wales

I'm only 5ft 6 doesn't offend me if women set a height preference at all

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"height matters alot,a man is only half a man if he is 5-6 and 9 stone wet through"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Sorry had to laugh at that.

over a year ago

So can anyone demystify this illogical subjective need for women to be shorter than men?"

well alot if men have preferences for girls with big boobs or big butts ect its just our instincts and primal urges alot of guys will be say attracted to blondes although it make no difference on sexual performance. If someone is good looking and tall it makes the sex better because in attracted to them so yes it does have an effect on the sex as its personal preference to what turns you on.

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I think everyone has simply proven my point. It's not a subjective thing at all. All women like tall men. I think the gentleman who talked about the evolutionary and Darwinian aspect probably made the most observant comment - that's just the ways it is. Doesn't make it right any more than someone with a preference for 'white people only'

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"I think everyone has simply proven my point. It's not a subjective thing at all. All women like tall men. I think the gentleman who talked about the evolutionary and Darwinian aspect probably made the most observant comment - that's just the ways it is. Doesn't make it right any more than someone with a preference for 'white people only'"

If all women liked tall men then shortarses like me and others wouldn't get any but the fact is that very many women are drawn to personality, looks, brains, all the other things that go together to make a man what he is...... I'm still recovering from the half a man comment.... But on a site such as this they haven't got time to go into all that so preferences are set so they can narrow it down to as near to what they perceive to be perfection. We all know there's no such thing but they have to decide somehow. Also on a thread asking whether height matters chances are posters will have an interest. Those for whom it's important will tend to post those for whom it's not an issue will tend not to.

over a year ago

"women's "extra height" preference is merely a cultural characteristic of the times in which we all live. call it stereotyping -- a bit like their images of needing to eat chocolate, or to hate spiders, or to hate physics and mathematics (male subjects?) -- it's mixed up in there with their self images of femininity -- and has actually got nothing at all to do with logic. Thank goodness, or we would all be being told how to behave all the time. keep it up ladies, stand up for your preferences and defend us all -- lads and lasses and the in-betweens as well!!"

Im sorry but no it isn't, well not for me and im sure many others....tall men are more attractive looking than short men ....simple as that.

By *hemissinglinkMan
over a year ago

Greatt Barr

The old 'preferences' chest nut.

LIVE AND LET LIVE

over a year ago

guessing a shortar5e posted this

over a year ago

"I think everyone has simply proven my point. It's not a subjective thing at all. All women like tall men. I think the gentleman who talked about the evolutionary and Darwinian aspect probably made the most observant comment - that's just the ways it is. Doesn't make it right any more than someone with a preference for 'white people only'

If all women liked tall men then shortarses like me and others wouldn't get any but the fact is that very many women are drawn to personality, looks, brains, all the other things that go together to make a man what he is...... I'm still recovering from the half a man comment.... But on a site such as this they haven't got time to go into all that so preferences are set so they can narrow it down to as near to what they perceive to be perfection. We all know there's no such thing but they have to decide somehow. Also on a thread asking whether height matters chances are posters will have an interest. Those for whom it's important will tend to post those for whom it's not an issue will tend not to. "

Well said. The 'half a man' comment was hopefully made tongue in cheek, if it wasn't, well that's up to the poster.

I think most women fancy taller men, but for most reasonably sane people its the whole package, I prefer buxom women, but if I meet a women, whether it be on fab or elsewhere, and she has small boobs I don't walk away saying 'sorry, but you haven't met the minimum boob requirement!' That would be as ridiculous as turning down a bloke for being 5' 9" if you state your minimum requirement is 5' 10".

Its difficult over the net, because everybody has to put some sort of preference, meeting in clubs is so much easier, if you meet someone, you chat, and you either hit it off or you don't.

By *estless in batterseaCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

A woman can never be all woman if she's more than a size 10, doesn't have a flat tummy, bubble butt and nice double D's.... Imagine how pathetic that sounds.

over a year ago

If theres a huge difference ok.i.understand but I find so many.profiles looking for six footers. Why? Its almost.always a shallow one off fuck. Dont see it myself.....

over a year ago

Well I'm 6ft 6in so it doesn't matter how high your heels are. I'll always be taller lol.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm not hunting for talk guys.

I got a message from a guy who was 6ft 6 a while back, good looking guy but just too tall!

I wouldn't want a guy shorter than me but at 5ft 3 and a bit I've never met a guy shorter than me!!

By *mberJames69Couple
over a year ago

perth

"I think everyone has simply proven my point. It's not a subjective thing at all. All women like tall men. I think the gentleman who talked about the evolutionary and Darwinian aspect probably made the most observant comment - that's just the ways it is. Doesn't make it right any more than someone with a preference for 'white people only'

If all women liked tall men then shortarses like me and others wouldn't get any but the fact is that very many women are drawn to personality, looks, brains, all the other things that go together to make a man what he is...... I'm still recovering from the half a man comment.... But on a site such as this they haven't got time to go into all that so preferences are set so they can narrow it down to as near to what they perceive to be perfection. We all know there's no such thing but they have to decide somehow. Also on a thread asking whether height matters chances are posters will have an interest. Those for whom it's important will tend to post those for whom it's not an issue will tend not to. "

over a year ago

"I'm not hunting for talk guys.

I got a message from a guy who was 6ft 6 a while back, good looking guy but just too tall!

I wouldn't want a guy shorter than me but at 5ft 3 and a bit I've never met a guy shorter than me!! "

..thank god for that one inch i've been blessed with.

over a year ago

"Well I'm 6ft 6in so it doesn't matter how high your heels are. I'll always be taller lol. "

Naked Man you really should consider moving to Wales

over a year ago

"I think everyone has simply proven my point. It's not a subjective thing at all. All women like tall men. I think the gentleman who talked about the evolutionary and Darwinian aspect probably made the most observant comment - that's just the ways it is. Doesn't make it right any more than someone with a preference for 'white people only'"

Who cares if it doesn't make it right. I'm happy to state I'm heightest. Right from the moment I became aware of an attraction (12-13), the guys were always tall and dark hair. As I matured I tried to look outside the box but found something missing.

Who are you to disrespect what we ladies internally compute as attractive?

over a year ago

Surely height doesn't matter, I mean its the guy himself who matters right?

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I wouldn't want a guy shorter than me but at 5ft 3 and a bit I've never met a guy shorter than me!!

"

You might wanna rephrase that

over a year ago

You might wanna rephrase that "

over a year ago

It's generally a primal (mammal) instinct for the female to be attracted to the male that's more able to provide & protect.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Surely height doesn't matter, I mean its the guy himself who matters right?"

In a ideal world that would be true but height as well as a tonne of other physical attributes are what originally attracts someone.

over a year ago

"Surely height doesn't matter, I mean its the guy himself who matters right?

In a ideal world that would be true but height as well as a tonne of other physical attributes are what originally attracts someone.

"

Yeah I just thought I'd roll that one out to see if it sounded any different to the same one being used in a cock size thread.

It didn't.

over a year ago

I can justify it. I don't like to shag shorter guy's. Simple! I like to feel feminine and protected. If the man is shorter I feel like I should be protecting him lol. I feel masculine because he is smaller and I don't like that. And you won't convince me otherwise

X

over a year ago

I've come to realise that a lot of short men have big huge chips on their shoulders It's my life,tmy profile and funny enough I'm allowed to make my own choices. I prefere taller men as I'm 5'11 in heels. I can always take them off IF I want to. I cant believe some of the comments the OP has come out with.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Surely height doesn't matter, I mean its the guy himself who matters right?

Yeah I just thought I'd roll that one out to see if it sounded any different to the same one being used in a cock size thread.

It didn't."

Haven't seen the thread in question. But same applies in my case, I'm not looking for guys with massive cocks, as long as it's not tiny lol x

By *ebsCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Orpington/london

"It's generally a primal (mammal) instinct for the female to be attracted to the male that's more able to provide & protect. "

By *istress v in yorksCouple
over a year ago

south Yorkshire

I don't find shorter men sexually attractive simple as that. No I don't see a shorter man and think he's ugly, it just doesn't do anything for me. It's EXACTLY the same has anyone having size/build preferences.

Some men like their ladies to me slim or toned. I'm not but I'm not fussed by it, it's THEIR choice. Moaning about you not being what people want on the forums won't have ladies running to you. You've just made yourself look childish tbh! Contact ladies who don't have height preference on their profiles, move along when they do.
"I can justify it. I don't like to shag shorter guy's. Simple! I like to feel feminine and protected. If the man is shorter I feel like I should be protecting him lol. I feel masculine because he is smaller and I don't like that. And you won't convince me otherwise

X"

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Whether you like it or not, height is a preference and can be a big deal to some people.

I am only 5ft2 so most people are taller than me. Mr B is about 5ft9 and has been told he is too short by some women, that's life!

over a year ago

I remember once seeing a program on sexual attraction a while ago (the same one where groups of ten men and women were paired up into ten couples based upon how either group rated the other sexes looks - the results were surprisingly accurate), and in one test you had a group of guys mingling with each other in a room, and ladies watching them through a glass screen. The scientists conducting the experiment were of the opinion that when asked who the ladies found most attractive, he guy who was just 5'2 would probably not feature very highly, and they were correct, even when they began pitching to the ladies that he was (supposedly) a very successful and wealthy business man, their face expressions barely changed - 'sorry no, I'm just not attracted to him'.

By *uteguy06Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Height does matter to a lot of women, just as does skin colour.

I have sent many messages and had many replies saying sorry too short or don't meet Asians. And I have seen many profiles stating it also.

What does get me is the ones who state that personality is the main thing but 99% don't even give me a chance to see what my personality is like!

over a year ago

Maybe it all comes down to if your comfortable in your own skin.

I may joke a lot about my height and so forth, but i love the way i am. I know it's not ideal for others. But, it's not like i can change it now is it?

It could be just coincidence, but i haven't really met anyone shorter than me. And i do seem to like women to be a bit taller. I just worry i might crush someone if they're shorter than me lol i'd end up engulfing them with my body.

over a year ago

"

Pip does as shes very tall anyway and really tall ( up to 6 t 4 ) in nice High heels, it does get a little bit comical with anyone under around 5ft 10.

It certainly does have a bearing on sexual performance and on looks. Pip gets more turned on by a taller guy, whch means he has more of a sexual attraction for her than would a 5 ft 5 guy, and to her his height is an asthetic advantage- just like men prefer petite women/tall women busty/non busty women or whatever.

Then again, like anything sexual its simply a preference and shouldnt need any explaining or justification.

As for women in general prefering men taller than themselves at a guess youd have to put it down to evoloution and the prehistoric hardwired desire to have a taller stronger male to father big strong sons to provide protection from the Diddyman tribe in Knotty Ash.

over a year ago

I have a solution to the height problem. I have a picture uploaded on my profile.

over a year ago

And to come at this from another angle. I have spoken to lots of men who don't want to be with a woman who is tall. Even my own partner is uncomfortable if I wear really high heels. So It's not just women wanting tall men. I have had some horrible comments from men about how tall I am. People have preferences.

X

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

people somehow will always find the thing to complain about is the thing that excludes them........

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

So who decided that a man HAS to be taller than the woman?!

NATURE.

over a year ago

As I'm 6ft 6 I can say that women like the feeling of being protected. Had many comments about feeling safe when with me

over a year ago

Me too and I'm only 5'7 so don't think women only feel safe with a tall guy at all

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

"I may joke a lot about my height and so forth, but i love the way i am. I know it's not ideal for others. But, it's not like i can change it now is it?

"

Well technically you can. There is surgery that will add up to about 3" to your height by cutting a piece out of your shin bones then using metal splints to slowly stretch your lower legs.

OK, I didn't say it was a great option, just that it's there.

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I may joke a lot about my height and so forth, but i love the way i am. I know it's not ideal for others. But, it's not like i can change it now is it?

Well technically you can. There is surgery that will add up to about 3" to your height by cutting a piece out of your shin bones then using metal splints to slowly stretch your lower legs.

OK, I didn't say it was a great option, just that it's there. "

Only works up to a certain age in young adulthood

over a year ago

NATURE."

really ? not sure about that .

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Height does matter to a lot of women, just as does skin colour.

I have sent many messages and had many replies saying sorry too short or don't meet Asians. And I have seen many profiles stating it also.

What does get me is the ones who state that personality is the main thing but 99% don't even give me a chance to see what my personality is like!

"

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I remember once seeing a program on sexual attraction a while ago (the same one where groups of ten men and women were paired up into ten couples based upon how either group rated the other sexes looks - the results were surprisingly accurate), and in one test you had a group of guys mingling with each other in a room, and ladies watching them through a glass screen. The scientists conducting the experiment were of the opinion that when asked who the ladies found most attractive, he guy who was just 5'2 would probably not feature very highly, and they were correct, even when they began pitching to the ladies that he was (supposedly) a very successful and wealthy business man, their face expressions barely changed - 'sorry no, I'm just not attracted to him'."

So scientific proof then that I'm not talking nonsense, lol

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"I don't believe height CAN be justified as a preference because it has no bearing on anything at all!

Surely the simple answer is.. It's a choice, choices don't need to be justified...

I'm 6'4" and Frisky is 5'4"... She prefers men to be over 5'10", she likes they guy to be taller than her when she is in her killer heels.

She has played with guys under that height but would never plan to...

Finally many women and couples get loads of requests so need to narrow the field, this is just one of the ways...

Post new Message to Thread