Fabbed then blocked......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why.......... Can't work it out. Weird.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol, I arranged a meet with a guy who fabbed my pics then messaged me, the day of the meet he blocked me!! Who knows why people do it, madness.

over a year ago

If you bother yourself and try to find an explanation to every shocking behaviour on fab, you'll end up depressed so better get used to it and move on

over a year ago

"lol, I arranged a meet with a guy who fabbed my pics then messaged me, the day of the meet he blocked me!! Who knows why people do it, madness."

I've just had a load of my pics fabbed then straight away was blocked. As you said, madness lol.

over a year ago

Feel ur pain exchanged 4 messages and was blocked lol...

over a year ago

Perhaps they're just shy lol. Who knows why people do it, who cares at the end of the day but it is odd behaviour, a lot of that on here though!! The same guy that blocked me after arranging a meet has a new profile and is moaning in his status he can't get meets, I wonder why?!!!

over a year ago

People fan pics because they like them this could be anyone. Not because they want to meet you or talk to you. Some people just like to browse.

over a year ago

"Why.......... Can't work it out. Weird. "

there sad that is all.

over a year ago

"lol, I arranged a meet with a guy who fabbed my pics then messaged me, the day of the meet he blocked me!! Who knows why people do it, madness."

Well i not block a foxy lady like you.

over a year ago

People can like your pics but not want to talk to you. Obviously you tried to mail them or you wouldn't know you're blocked.

It's just someone liking your pics, it doesn't mean they want to start a dialogue or fuck you.

People will change their minds, deal with it.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"lol, I arranged a meet with a guy who fabbed my pics then messaged me, the day of the meet he blocked me!! Who knows why people do it, madness.

I've just had a load of my pics fabbed then straight away was blocked. As you said, madness lol. "

Could be fat fingers and hit the block button by mistake

over a year ago

As weird as the ones that look at your profile several times a day, but you cant see anything about them as their profile is hidden

over a year ago

"People fan pics because they like them this could be anyone. Not because they want to meet you or talk to you. Some people just like to browse."

Totally understand that, I do it all the time and agree, its not a sign I want to meet, its just a compliment but why block someone as you then can't see the pics you've just fabbed unless you unblock them??!!

over a year ago

"People can like your pics but not want to talk to you. Obviously you tried to mail them or you wouldn't know you're blocked.

It's just someone liking your pics, it doesn't mean they want to start a dialogue or fuck you.

People will change their minds, deal with it."

over a year ago

"People fan pics because they like them this could be anyone. Not because they want to meet you or talk to you. Some people just like to browse.

Totally understand that, I do it all the time and agree, its not a sign I want to meet, its just a compliment but why block someone as you then can't see the pics you've just fabbed unless you unblock them??!!"

Exactly my point. Just defeats the object doesn't it is lol.

over a year ago

We fab pics of people we won't meet, such as based on distance and things. It happens. But time wasters are a killer! Had a few people let us down due to last second "problems" C xx

over a year ago

"People fan pics because they like them this could be anyone. Not because they want to meet you or talk to you. Some people just like to browse.

Totally understand that, I do it all the time and agree, its not a sign I want to meet, its just a compliment but why block someone as you then can't see the pics you've just fabbed unless you unblock them??!!"

Depends if its an instant block? Presuming could be a couple not meeting single male and expects the fab could instigate a message?

over a year ago

Totally understand that, I do it all the time and agree, its not a sign I want to meet, its just a compliment but why block someone as you then can't see the pics you've just fabbed unless you unblock them??!!

Depends if its an instant block? Presuming could be a couple not meeting single male and expects the fab could instigate a message? "

I wouldn't know but people I've blocked in my message settings, ie anyone but single men, can fab my pics and I can still see their profile so I guess this isn't the case? Getting a bit technical for me now lol. Anyway, people block for god know what or why so just move on

over a year ago

Depends if its an instant block? Presuming could be a couple not meeting single male and expects the fab could instigate a message?

I wouldn't know but people I've blocked in my message settings, ie anyone but single men, can fab my pics and I can still see their profile so I guess this isn't the case? Getting a bit technical for me now lol. Anyway, people block for god know what or why so just move on "

Yeah I might block you for not messaging me

over a year ago

Iv been winked at then blocked lol

over a year ago

I wouldn't know but people I've blocked in my message settings, ie anyone but single men, can fab my pics and I can still see their profile so I guess this isn't the case? Getting a bit technical for me now lol. Anyway, people block for god know what or why so just move on

Yeah I might block you for not messaging me "

Well you can message me, oh wait, hang on, I just fabbed one of your pics and went all shy so I blocked you. There, that'll learn you lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"People fan pics because they like them this could be anyone. Not because they want to meet you or talk to you. Some people just like to browse."

Oh don't be silly. You're not allowed to show appreciation without offering a shag. Perspective people! Someone likes your pics, acknowledged it in a fab but they don't want to have anything to do with you.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"People can like your pics but not want to talk to you. Obviously you tried to mail them or you wouldn't know you're blocked.

People will change their minds, deal with it."

Eggs...zach...lee!

over a year ago

"lol, I arranged a meet with a guy who fabbed my pics then messaged me, the day of the meet he blocked me!! Who knows why people do it, madness.

I've just had a load of my pics fabbed then straight away was blocked. As you said, madness lol.

Could be fat fingers and hit the block button by mistake "

I've done that and wondered why they didn't get back to me

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

We fab loads of photo's because we like the photo, then we will check out their profile. If we like what we see then we take it further, if we don't like what we see we block.

over a year ago

"Why.......... Can't work it out. Weird. "

Some people don't like it others block to avoid further contact if you are blocked you will never find out why though.

Post new Message to Thread