Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dose being genuine pay ?

Jump to newest

By *eacon12 OP   Man
over a year ago

stanstead

you try and be polite by saying hi etc i mean would you introduce yourself to a stranger in a crude way ?

i wouldnt we know we are all here for a lil fun dosent mean we cant be polite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm afraid 'some' people just do not know 'the art of conversation'

I for one never respond to a crude first message, if they cannot show respect online? Then I doubt they would be able to in person

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

messages I receive generally follow on from profile pics, all cock pics, messages tend to be crude, tasteful pics, messages tend to be interesting and tasteful, I welcome every message, and reply depending on my mood, or how badly my balls need emptying

over a year ago

"I'm afraid 'some' people just do not know 'the art of conversation'

I for one never respond to a crude first message, if they cannot show respect online? Then I doubt they would be able to in person "

nothing on line is real, this is a sex site in cyber space, not the writers guild or sunday school, if you believe all you see.......

over a year ago

I would like to think I am polite but I must admit when I first joined I was I bit rude as I thought that was what was expected but after talking to lots of people on here I now know that's not what people want to hear

over a year ago

How is saying "hi" as opposed to sending crude messages in anyway a reflection of being genuine?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm afraid 'some' people just do not know 'the art of conversation'

I for one never respond to a crude first message, if they cannot show respect online? Then I doubt they would be able to in person

nothing on line is real, this is a sex site in cyber space, not the writers guild or sunday school, if you believe all you see......."

I think I have been here long enough to know how things work! Doesn't mean I have to reduce my standards, because others choose to do so, everyone can play how they like as far as I am concerned.

over a year ago

*does

over a year ago

*does

over a year ago

*does

By *pplecrunchWoman
over a year ago

Yeovil

I received a message the other day from a guy and all it said was. " How much for a fuck " if he hadn't of left the site already I would of reported him and a block would be in place. Manners cost nothing and I am not a prostotute.

over a year ago

To be honest over the years iv been on iv sent loads of messages non pushy not crude not spoke about sex iv allways sent face pic and not allways get a reply its read or deleted and even blocked for no reason i think the men on here what are liars married and cheating do well i treat people how i like to be treated myself

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/14 19:06:32]

over a year ago

"*does"

All right, all right; stop going on

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Manners and politeness pay off in the long rung. Im not pushy or crude but sometimes cheekyness can be taken the wrong way

over a year ago

"*does

All right, all right; stop going on "

haha mouse button playing up

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I get that with my phone

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I get that with my phone

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I get that with my phone

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Im joking on this occasion,but quite often it'll say message not sent. When in reality its been sent more than one...

Candid camera lol

By *dditional-1Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Hi there _eacon12

Some guys on here just don't get this swinging lark and just think women on here are there for the taking . . Just how wrong can they be !!

The message you write or the photo you send has an effect on the receiver just like an interview for a job it's what you are it can be a total put off or you can make it interesting !!

Not sure why some get upset because they have not received a reply and want to know why !! I never expect a reply even just to say " No your not for us"

My advise is be yourself honest because you will get caught out and be respectful and considerate and you will go a long way!!!!

Post new Message to Thread