Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Young lad looking for older

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just thought I would see of there are any lady's/couples looking for a younger lad to play with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just thought I would see of there are any lady's/couples looking for a younger lad to play with "

Tbh no one over 30 would be interested, they want someone with experience and who isn't the same age as their kids, stick to 18-25 or something

over a year ago

There is some1 for every1 I know a lot of older women who like the young boys

over a year ago

"There is some1 for every1 I know a lot of older women who like the young boys "

Probably the ones who have no kids

over a year ago

"There is some1 for every1 I know a lot of older women who like the young boys "

over a year ago

Sexy girl there is a taste for every1.

I think you need to open up more and see the bigger picture you can't just stereo type x

over a year ago

"Sexy girl there is a taste for every1.

I think you need to open up more and see the bigger picture you can't just stereo type x"

I'm not stereotyping at all! I'm just saying that couples and single fems who have kids close to the op's age won't meet him because they will think it's wrong

over a year ago

I think you need to open up more and see the bigger picture you can't just stereo type x"

I'm not stereotyping at all! I'm just saying that couples and single fems who have kids close to the op's age won't meet him because they will think it's wrong

over a year ago

I think you need to open up more and see the bigger picture you can't just stereo type x

I'm not stereotyping at all! I'm just saying that couples and single fems who have kids close to the op's age won't meet him because they will think it's wrong"

Have you asked them all?

By *pplecrunchWoman
over a year ago

Yeovil

I agree. Playing with someone your age would be like playing with a son. I prefer a man not a boy. Sorry

over a year ago

Have you asked them all? "

You don't need to ask, it's on the forums or their age range

over a year ago

big shout sexygirl! (cool tat btw) i think it completly depends on each individual, i prefer older woman, alot of lads prefer younger

over a year ago

"big shout sexygirl! (cool tat btw) i think it completly depends on each individual, i prefer older woman, alot of lads prefer younger "

Thanks it fucking hurt lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I know of women on here 40 plus that meet lads your age OP so it does happen.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True, but I have see the odd few that seem interested, was seeing if there any others haha

over a year ago

I know and spoken to lots a older ladies that have kids same age as me and still meet young guys as they love to teach

over a year ago

I'm not stereotyping at all! I'm just saying that couples and single fems who have kids close to the op's age won't meet him because they will think it's wrong"

And what about couples and single women who don't have children? Or do you speak for all of them too

over a year ago

"Just thought I would see of there are any lady's/couples looking for a younger lad to play with

Tbh no one over 30 would be interested, they want someone with experience and who isn't the same age as their kids, stick to 18-25 or something"

No no no and erm no -not correct !!

OP -See how many veri's I have from young guys ! Go follow their veri trail and see all the women that go for the younger lads -and message them ! You will be surprised how many of us are on here x

Im starting a relationship now so not meeting myself save at clubs and parties x

over a year ago

gutted to be missing out on densol

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 13/01/14 17:48:33]

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Just thought I would see of there are any lady's/couples looking for a younger lad to play with

Tbh no one over 30 would be interested, they want someone with experience and who isn't the same age as their kids, stick to 18-25 or something

OP -See how many veri's I have from young guys ! Go follow their veri trail and see all the women that go for the younger lads -and message them ! You will be surprised how many of us are on here x

Im starting a relationship now so not meeting myself save at clubs and parties x "

curious ...how old is the one you want a relationship is?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

tend to agree that on the whole this will be the case, looking at the vanilla world the vast majority of relationships stem from attraction to folks roughly with in ones age range..

yes, know that this is not about relationships...

and that some will meet folks of all ages and good luck etc but tend to think they will be a much smaller amount than ones own age range ish..

By *eacon12Man
over a year ago

stanstead

gud luck mate ive been trying to find a lady on here around my age so aint all men rather than boys

over a year ago

Im starting a relationship now so not meeting myself save at clubs and parties x

curious ...how old is the one you want a relationship is?"

Its early days -he is 22 - we'll see - I'll enjoy it and take each day as its comes xx

over a year ago

I prefer younger guys, I like a guy in his prime and I just think they are more fun sometimes,I think if you have kids the young guy thing is a problem but we don't

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like variety and definitely include the younger lads on here in my fun time. Just go for those you are attracted to, find those that have your age range included and youll not be wasting your time with the wrong matches.

over a year ago

I'd meet younger guys.

Post new Message to Thread