Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is London where it's at???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lately we have seen so many hot couples profiles and 9 times outa 10 they are from London!

Think we may have to be booking some flights shortly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Well maybe were wrong lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

there are a lot more people in london.... still just as tricky to meet tho....

over a year ago

"there are a lot more people in london.... still just as tricky to meet tho...."

This is true but were noticing a vast increase on the number of gorgeous couples

over a year ago

London club scene is very small

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"there are a lot more people in london.... still just as tricky to meet tho...."

The population of London is greater than the whole of Scotland, and tends to be less controlled by local authorities, many of which are heavily influenced by the churches.

By *estEndGentMan
over a year ago

London

As a Londoner I don't think the scene is any bigger or smaller than anywhere else.

I do however agree that there are a lot of hot people down here.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"As a Londoner I don't think the scene is any bigger or smaller than anywhere else.

I do however agree that there are a lot of hot people down here. "

I think we have to accept that the London scene is bigger than the scene in Auchtermuchty.

By *estEndGentMan
over a year ago

London

"As a Londoner I don't think the scene is any bigger or smaller than anywhere else.

I think we have to accept that the London scene is bigger than the scene in Auchtermuchty."

Yes in terms of numbers. Perhaps no in terms of percentage of population swinging? Surely you're all at it up there?

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think we have to accept that the London scene is bigger than the scene in Auchtermuchty.

Yes in terms of numbers. Perhaps no in terms of percentage of population swinging? Surely you're all at it up there? "

Numbers is what count.

over a year ago

I found meets as both a single male and a couple far easier to come by after I moved outside the M25. Purely due to it's size London has a larger volume of swingers but that doesn't make it easy. The trouble with London is that there is so much more going on and people lead busier lives so arrangements become harder to make. And as already said the club scene with the exception of op4f is all so far out of the centre that it is effectively in the home counties.

over a year ago

Personally, getting meets in London has proven quite tough. Not the easiest place to get a meet. Still yet to have that London meet.

...what people look for in London is different i think. Both in appearance and personality.

over a year ago

"London club scene is very small"

This is not strictly correct.

The clubs are sparse and not that good, but the event scene and private party scene is quite large from Fever, Killing Kittens, Mass Pleasures, Little Liasions, plus other lesser known events and also Fet events.

over a year ago

"London club scene is very small

The clubs are sparse and not that good, but the event scene and private party scene is quite large from Fever, Killing Kittens, Mass Pleasures, Little Liasions, plus other lesser known events and also Fet events.

"

Yes but they are events and parties not clubs

over a year ago

Yes but they are events and parties not clubs "

But by saying the club scene is small, it gives the impression to others that there is nothing for the lifestyle, when in fact there is plenty, just not what the rest of the UK would come to realise.

The OP would do far better if they came down for a weekend during an event weekend rather than for singular meets.

over a year ago

But by saying the club scene is small, it gives the impression to others that there is nothing for the lifestyle, when in fact there is plenty, just not what the rest of the UK would come to realise.

The OP would do far better if they came down for a weekend during an event weekend rather than for singular meets.

"

It's certainly something we were thinking about.

over a year ago

"

I understand what your saying I just think that London proportionally is not well covered I think that there are areas that have more to offer the north west or the West Midlands for example

over a year ago

We now spend a lot of time in London at weekends and find it even more frustrating to sort a meet out than when we are back home .

Have placed ads in the "let's meet" .and one liners in the chat room we find it incredibly hard to get a suitable meet .

Maybe we're too fussy

Post new Message to Thread