Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tease

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At the weekend I met a regular couple I meet and the next day they called me a tease. I was practically naked on their bed for two hours and just because he never fucked me then but later on when I was just about to go home he wanted to fuck me and when i said no i got called a tease.

So upset and disappointed I've never been called a tease and to me its quite derogatory. Id love your comments as to what I do next

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *et_me_take_controlMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Block them, delete their number, never see then again - then meet some new people and be yourself.

dont change because of some selfish moron.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you were naked on my you would not have to asl me twice. His loss babe x

over a year ago

A tease you should have said so what had your chance bolt

over a year ago

Can't see how you can be called a tease if you were naked for nearly two hours!?! Think that he was more of a tease for waiting until you were ready to go before saying that he wanted to fuck you!

As someone else has said, block and move on (preferably our way!)

S xx

over a year ago

"If you were naked on my you would not have to asl me twice. His loss babe x"

the OP has no pics.

so with absolutely no information other than she can lie naked on a bed, you reckon its their loss and you would have been up there like a jack russell down a rabbit hole??

OP, was he supposed to have fucked you during the evening?

you give us no idea of the play that was intended.

if its a regular thing then why didnt you initiate it if it was something you wanted?

over a year ago

"If you were naked on my you would not have to asl me twice. His loss babe x

the OP has no pics.

so with absolutely no information other than she can lie naked on a bed, you reckon its their loss and you would have been up there like a jack russell down a rabbit hole??

OP, was he supposed to have fucked you during the evening?

you give us no idea of the play that was intended.

if its a regular thing then why didnt you initiate it if it was something you wanted?"

Believe me it was his loss. I got plenty of action that night from other participants I don't need to initiate anything. If he wanted me as far as I'm concerned I was there for the taking on the bed. My post is regarding being called a tease

over a year ago

but your op doesnt say anything that makes much sense.

was it the next day they called you a tease or the same night before going home?

you dont mention any other participants, just the couple that are 'regular'

if they are regular then has he had you before, or you had him, as some can be very bad at reading signals (believe me, a woman can lie naked in front of me all night and i wouldnt make a move unless she invited me. being naked isnt always a green light)

over a year ago

"but your op doesnt say anything that makes much sense.

was it the next day they called you a tease or the same night before going home?

if they are regular then has he had you before, or you had him, as some can be very bad at reading signals (believe me, a woman can lie naked in front of me all night and i wouldnt make a move unless she invited me. being naked isnt always a green light)"

As I said in my original post the next day I was called a tease. Whether other people were present makes no difference as to what I was called. Yes we have had sex before I even went and got him and initiated play. So who's the tease. Im not going to go into the ins and outs of a ducks arse if you cant make a comment don't worry I can live without it

over a year ago

if they are regular then has he had you before, or you had him, as some can be very bad at reading signals (believe me, a woman can lie naked in front of me all night and i wouldnt make a move unless she invited me. being naked isnt always a green light)

As I said in my original post the next day I was called a tease. Whether other people were present makes no difference as to what I was called. Yes we have had sex before I even went and got him and initiated play. So who's the tease. Im not going to go into the ins and outs of a ducks arse if you cant make a comment don't worry I can live without it"

Your original post makes it sound like it was just you and the couple. Later you make it sound like it was a party with other people there. That makes it very different. How can people comment if you keep changing your story?

Sounds like your rude abrupt attitude may be the issue.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Sorry op, this thread doesn't make sense to me either, and your aggressive attitude isn't helping!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

As I said in my original post the next day I was called a tease. Whether other people were present makes no difference as to what I was called. Yes we have had sex before I even went and got him and initiated play. So who's the tease. Im not going to go into the ins and outs of a ducks arse if you cant make a comment don't worry I can live without it

Your original post makes it sound like it was just you and the couple. Later you make it sound like it was a party with other people there. That makes it very different. How can people comment if you keep changing your story?

Sounds like your rude abrupt attitude may be the issue."

Agreed!

over a year ago

"At the weekend I met a regular couple I meet and the next day they called me a tease. I was practically naked on their bed for two hours and just because he never fucked me then but later on when I was just about to go home he wanted to fuck me and when i said no i got called a tease.

So upset and disappointed I've never been called a tease and to me its quite derogatory. Id love your comments as to what I do next "

being a tease isn't a problem, cock teasing is an art!, it could of been worse, he could of called you a timewaster

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Well i love to be teased anyway and as far as i am concerned there should be no expectations from any side and what happens happens G

over a year ago

I get called a tease. By my messages and pics I send. I don't care xx

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I think a strongly worded letter to the prime minister is in order.

over a year ago

"I think a strongly worded letter to the prime minister is in order. "

that just made me laugh out loud in the office

over a year ago

Were you just annoyed that you maybe weren't the centre of their attention? That *can* happen....even to single girls....it just sounds like the toys have been thrown out of the pram tbh

Post new Message to Thread