Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Naughty dares

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Occasionally I like to give my wife naughty dares that will turn her on and recently she has done 2 of them.

First one we went to a dogging carpark late one evening and I asked her to unzip her skirt completely off then get out the car and walk over to the bin right over the carpark wearing her top, stockings, suspenders , g string and heels, she did it which made her feel so horny and it attracted a dogger who got to fuck her over the bonnet of the car.

On a seperate occasion she was wearing a backless thin top and a micro skintight mini skirt with heels and late in the evening on the way home i dared her to go into a late night garage and do lots of bending down to the bottom chocolate shelf so the guy working would get a good view, she did and walked all the length of the forecourt wigling her ass and took ages to choose my chocolate, she got back in the car feeling very naughty.

Does anyone else do this sort of thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we do, I go out without and underwear on and a short skirt, such a turn on lol x

over a year ago

"we do, I go out without and underwear on and a short skirt, such a turn on lol x"

where?....where?....lol

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Weve done tbe coat and nothing underneath, but the best ever was dee telling me to stop the car in a lorry layby. She got undressed except for her heels, got out of the car and went and knocked on a lorry cab door. The curtains were drawn. It was broad daylight but the occupant did not come to the door, wonder what his reaction would have been.

over a year ago

I've been out night driving and we both stripped naked and continued our tour.......

over a year ago

I get in the car with strange women, drive fast whilst they insert a finger up my nether regions telling me how intelligent I am

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It was global no pants day for public transport this weekend. So I duly obliged. You could send your wife onto a packed tube train etc, and see what comes up. Grinding to a halt at stations, as well as bumps etc all add to the fun. I sometimes drop the odd thing, so I need to bend down at crotch height or below, ass pushed into someone too. Lots of good horny dares to give ourselves.

over a year ago

"we do, I go out without and underwear on and a short skirt, such a turn on lol x"

I tell her to go take knickers off randomly not every time and give to me such a turn on for her and me

By *olarbear3Man
over a year ago

Wow these dares sound great, if anybody in west yorks does these sort of thing please get in touch ha

Post new Message to Thread