Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hi...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....and other crap one word messages. Not exactly going to get my breasts heaving is it? Mini rant over. Carry on as you were!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *palgMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Ok...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will do

over a year ago

Hi!

over a year ago

lol, I reply "Hi" back (you know what's coming now don't you?!) "How are you?" (can you see where this is going?!) "I'm good thanks, you?" (Are you losing the will to live yet?!) "Yea good, what you up to?" AAAARRRRGGGHHH, can you not put all of that in one sentence????!

over a year ago

Hola!!

over a year ago

I'd rather a hi than a few messages I get

over a year ago

Bonjour

over a year ago

"lol, I reply "Hi" back (you know what's coming now don't you?!) "How are you?" (can you see where this is going?!) "I'm good thanks, you?" (Are you losing the will to live yet?!) "Yea good, what you up to?" AAAARRRRGGGHHH, can you not put all of that in one sentence????!"

I getcha sista.

Mañana...

over a year ago

"lol, I reply "Hi" back (you know what's coming now don't you?!) "How are you?" (can you see where this is going?!) "I'm good thanks, you?" (Are you losing the will to live yet?!) "Yea good, what you up to?" AAAARRRRGGGHHH, can you not put all of that in one sentence????!

I getcha sista.

Mañana... "

I've played 1-3 word ping pong with profiles that have messaged me.

After my fifth or sixth message (always responding with the same number of words as them) they usually give up and disappear!

And they often seem to be profiles I suspect are Dave from Dudley rather than Debbie from Dorking - and just hoping for a bit of wank fodder!!

over a year ago

Eyup!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I just delete them....

over a year ago

*waves*

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Ha ha

over a year ago

She wasn't lying.

over a year ago

Wagwan

over a year ago

"lol, I reply "Hi" back (you know what's coming now don't you?!) "How are you?" (can you see where this is going?!) "I'm good thanks, you?" (Are you losing the will to live yet?!) "Yea good, what you up to?" AAAARRRRGGGHHH, can you not put all of that in one sentence????!

I getcha sista.

Mañana...

After my fifth or sixth message (always responding with the same number of words as them) they usually give up and disappear!

And they often seem to be profiles I suspect are Dave from Dudley rather than Debbie from Dorking - and just hoping for a bit of wank fodder!! "

I might go and play that now and see what happens. I'll report back with my findings ASAP!

over a year ago

I getcha sista.

Mañana...

And they often seem to be profiles I suspect are Dave from Dudley rather than Debbie from Dorking - and just hoping for a bit of wank fodder!!

I might go and play that now and see what happens. I'll report back with my findings ASAP!"

I know what'll happen, people that send these types of messages have zero conversational skills so if you reply with similar short messages they'll just run out of things to say and the conversation will dry up, but you know that lol.

over a year ago

Yep, got as far as 6 ping prongs. I wanted it to go on for ages

Post new Message to Thread