Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dam you Gods of fab

Jump to newest

By *errynjune OP   Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Dam I think I have been cursed by the Gods of fab to totally change after the typing of 2 words.

YES = curvy, sexy, lovely arse, woman of dreams MILF/Gilf amazing stunning lovely tits etc.

NO = Fat arse, saggy arse. ugly old cow, fat droopy tits, who would want to touch such a fat cow, get some exercise etc.

The answer to lift my curse is to meet at drop of a hat, at all times of day, Why bother going to work, go for a shag at some guys office. Always send kids to pictures when guys want to come round.

Is this the way to lift the curse you fickle Gods.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

Barnsley

Thanks

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Dam I think I have been cursed by the Gods of fab to totally change after the typing of 2 words.

YES = curvy, sexy, lovely arse, woman of dreams MILF/Gilf amazing stunning lovely tits etc.

NO = Fat arse, saggy arse. ugly old cow, fat droopy tits, who would want to touch such a fat cow, get some exercise etc.

The answer to lift my curse is to meet at drop of a hat, at all times of day, Why bother going to work, go for a shag at some guys office. Always send kids to pictures when guys want to come round.

Is this the way to lift the curse you fickle Gods. "

it is im afraid so, thats where u have bben going wrong.

but still sounds like you may have the answer now so onward and up

over a year ago

Barnsley

Nah prefer the fun of outraged indignation when we decline such fab offers. Ever onwards and ever downwards for us. So much more fun.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

I know how to break the curse, never say no, just press delete

over a year ago

"Dam I think I have been cursed by the Gods of fab to totally change after the typing of 2 words.

Is this the way to lift the curse you fickle Gods. "

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I know how to break the curse, never say no, just press delete "

And for a full exorcism, block, too

over a year ago

Finally some sense around here

over a year ago

Barnsley

We use notes, try not to block, it always seems defeatist. Usually ends up we are the ones blocked. After abuse of course but its all a part of the game and can provide a few giggles along the way

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

Sadly this is what happens when you have the nerve to refuse one of the perfect people of fab.

Just reply with a no then hit the block button. There the story ends....

over a year ago

Barnsley

We don't block unless they are extremely abusive. It's much mre fun to bait them a bit

Post new Message to Thread