Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why swerve fuck buddies..?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every one has there own opinion and choice... But why do couples object to meeting fuck buddies.....?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not all do... But some don't... I don't worry about those that don't . X

over a year ago

because most of the time they think they are cheating spouses.

I have single fuck buddies..I just wouldnt hang about with one in particular, just to get meets as a couple though

over a year ago

I get what your saying... This is a swingers site ... Just find it strange that some couples won't meet fuck buddies

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

its called personal choice

over a year ago

"I get what your saying... This is a swingers site ... Just find it strange that some couples won't meet fuck buddies "

some couples dont know what they really want either lol..some claim to want NSA then start acting like polygamists

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

but that said i think the avoiding is by couples such as us where we are both participating whilst fuck buddies are often keeping wife to themselves and providing a "friend"

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I think lots of couples want the social side of swinging and prefer a steady couple. Maybe they assume theyll be more stable and unlikely to try and get a partner to play alone or even try to steal a partner??

over a year ago

Again, why are we trying to make sense of others preferences?

It just is.

over a year ago

I'm a single fella.... And my fuck buddy is a single woman... We don't the hassle of being in a relationship as we both had long relationships and are happy leading our lives as single people ... Not all fuck buddies are cheating etc if people took the time to chat and ask questions and meeting with no sex a few times then make their choice without dismissing fuck buddies and tarring all with the same brush

over a year ago

"Again, why are we trying to make sense of others preferences?

It just is."

I think you will find I posted.... Every one has there own choice and opinion... I haven't had a pop at peoples preferences .. I'm just asking a question

over a year ago

"I get what your saying... This is a swingers site ... Just find it strange that some couples won't meet fuck buddies "

We find now that we have been together some time that we get approached by couples that Previously wouldn't meet us.

But we are both actually single, so guess that helps x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

sometimes they come across:

as one partner is exploiting the other for meets

or one half is doing it for the other in the hope of a deeper relationship than FWB

but a lot are fully single people playing together to have maximum fun for both

over a year ago

Re OP if they match what we're after, couldn't care less.

over a year ago

It just is. I think you will find I posted.... Every one has there own choice and opinion... I haven't had a pop at peoples preferences .. I'm just asking a question "

Well then the answer is because they do. The reasons will be down to the individuals and not the same for all.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

It just is."

I truly struggle to understand why people with their own preferences question others theirs. Well not really, I recognise arrogance at being excluded when I see it.

over a year ago

"Every one has there own opinion and choice... But why do couples object to meeting fuck buddies.....? "

fuck buddies can be a fecking nuisance, so much easier to meet people without the extra hassle of having to be nice.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm a single fella.... And my fuck buddy is a single woman... We don't the hassle of being in a relationship as we both had long relationships and are happy leading our lives as single people ... Not all fuck buddies are cheating etc if people took the time to chat and ask questions and meeting with no sex a few times then make their choice without dismissing fuck buddies and tarring all with the same brush "

Could it be that people who can be bothered with the "hassle" of a relationship want to meet like minded people who recognise they are sharing an important part of their lives rather than people who just link up for a fuck?!!

over a year ago

It just is.

I truly struggle to understand why people with their own preferences question others theirs. Well not really, I recognise arrogance at being excluded when I see it. too funny... Don't try and judge me sweetheart I'm just words on a screen I simply asked a question ... People can pick and choose who they fuck if I'm there it not why should that bother me...??

"

over a year ago

"I'm a single fella.... And my fuck buddy is a single woman... We don't the hassle of being in a relationship as we both had long relationships and are happy leading our lives as single people ... Not all fuck buddies are cheating etc if people took the time to chat and ask questions and meeting with no sex a few times then make their choice without dismissing fuck buddies and tarring all with the same brush

Could it be that people who can be bothered with the "hassle" of a relationship want to meet like minded people who recognise they are sharing an important part of their lives rather than people who just link up for a fuck?!!"

...... You have issues darling

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 12/01/14 13:08:09]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

It just is.

I truly struggle to understand why people with their own preferences question others theirs. Well not really, I recognise arrogance at being excluded when I see it. too funny... Don't try and judge me sweetheart I'm just words on a screen I simply asked a question ... People can pick and choose who they fuck if I'm there it not why should that bother me...??

"

Bothered you enough to start a thread though honey bunch.

over a year ago

It just is.

Bothered you enough to start a thread though honey bunch. "

.... Bothered me to ask a question.... Carefree

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm a single fella.... And my fuck buddy is a single woman... We don't the hassle of being in a relationship as we both had long relationships and are happy leading our lives as single people ... Not all fuck buddies are cheating etc if people took the time to chat and ask questions and meeting with no sex a few times then make their choice without dismissing fuck buddies and tarring all with the same brush

Could it be that people who can be bothered with the "hassle" of a relationship want to meet like minded people who recognise they are sharing an important part of their lives rather than people who just link up for a fuck?!!...... You have issues darling "

No baby, I don't. I'm not part of a swinging couple, I just recognise people do things differently to me ie bareback gangbang but no kissing as that's special between the couple, and don't question their preferences or ask them to justify their decision.

over a year ago

Could it be that people who can be bothered with the "hassle" of a relationship want to meet like minded people who recognise they are sharing an important part of their lives rather than people who just link up for a fuck?!!...... You have issues darling

No baby, I don't. I'm not part of a swinging couple, I just recognise people do things differently to me ie bareback gangbang but no kissing as that's special between the couple, and don't question their preferences or ask them to justify their decision.

"

your boring me now

over a year ago

"

your boring me now "

She has made valid points. Many don't want to share the love of their life with fuck buddies.. As they want people that understand... And comments like this won't help couples see you in a good light x

over a year ago

We have met a few people on this site and have good feedback.... I'm just words on a screen.... Like I said earlier i/we chat to people on the phone and meet up before hand if people want to judge us but this them so be it .... I won't be losing sleep over it I know what we are like as a couple

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Could it be that people who can be bothered with the "hassle" of a relationship want to meet like minded people who recognise they are sharing an important part of their lives rather than people who just link up for a fuck?!!"

This!!! This is the reason I've seen most couples who won't meet fbs give before. And I can totally understand it from that point of _iew.

over a year ago

I do because on so many occasions they have turned out to be just a single guy!!

over a year ago

personally, we would rather share our relationship with other people that have the same level of love and commitment to each other as we do.

2 singles, or 2 people shagging behind the backs of others they profess to love, just wont have that.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"We have met a few people on this site and have good feedback.... I'm just words on a screen.... Like I said earlier i/we chat to people on the phone and meet up before hand if people want to judge us but this them so be it .... I won't be losing sleep over it I know what we are like as a couple "

No one is judging you personally as a couple but I've chatted to a few married (or long term) couples about this and it's different sharing someone you just meet now and then or see once a week etc then it is to share a spouse in their eyes. Totally understandable IMHO, there are plenty about that do meet fbs though.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"personally, we would rather share our relationship with other people that have the same level of love and commitment to each other as we do.

2 singles, or 2 people shagging behind the backs of others they profess to love, just wont have that."

That's what I was trying to say, but mot getting it across very well! Fuck it I'm off to the pub!!

over a year ago

We have no moral stand point about it and while we understand the point about only wanting to share their special someone with equally committed couples but that doesn't particularly affect us either but what we find is that the vast vast majority of FB couples that we come across or are approached by are in other relationships so it makes it really hard to arrange and follow through on meets or cuts down the social side of things as they can't meet in public...we don't rule them out but are careful when approaching them...time is precious...

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We don't have a definate no to fuck buddies but we tend to avoid them as in the past have come accross too many where the guy is just using the fem to increase his chance of meets with couples.

We enjoy the social side of swinging and leisurely fun filled evenings getting to know other couples....fuck buddies tend to just want to fuck and that's not really for us.

There are some fb's where this doesn't apply which is why it's not a definite no from us.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

It just is."

+1

over a year ago

I suppose the couples who like the social aspect to swinging may see a (for want of a better word) 'real' couple as more permanent, whereas a FB relationship may not last. However I have been in a FB relationship for 16 months which has been longer than some of my other relationships. So all relationships are different. If people don't like us then fine. It's only sex I don't want to marry them.

over a year ago

Exactly our feelings - we have nothing against fb's, but we couldn't have put it better than this why we don't...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We don't have a definate no to fuck buddies but we tend to avoid them as in the past have come accross too many where the guy is just using the fem to increase his chance of meets with couples.

We enjoy the social side of swinging and leisurely fun filled evenings getting to know other couples....fuck buddies tend to just want to fuck and that's not really for us.

There are some fb's where this doesn't apply which is why it's not a definite no from us."

that is what i noticed in clubs.... that the FB male does have a habit of "going rogue" and wanders off playing on their own.. whilst women sits in the social area..... or pushes the women into joining a group so that he can get at a women he would not be able to get at otherwise....

over a year ago

"We don't have a definate no to fuck buddies but we tend to avoid them as in the past have come accross too many where the guy is just using the fem to increase his chance of meets with couples.

There are some fb's where this doesn't apply which is why it's not a definite no from us.

that is what i noticed in clubs.... that the FB male does have a habit of "going rogue" and wanders off playing on their own.. whilst women sits in the social area..... or pushes the women into joining a group so that he can get at a women he would not be able to get at otherwise...."

My god if my FB did this to me - ever! he wouldn't have lasted long! We still have boundaries that we both stick to.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Cant stand the term....

I will avoid them simply because they use it...

No other reason

over a year ago

that is what i noticed in clubs.... that the FB male does have a habit of "going rogue" and wanders off playing on their own.. whilst women sits in the social area..... or pushes the women into joining a group so that he can get at a women he would not be able to get at otherwise....

My god if my FB did this to me - ever! he wouldn't have lasted long! We still have boundaries that we both stick to."

over a year ago

we would not meet a fb couple as from our point we are sharing the most special person in our lives with someone else and are in turn trusted with the other couples most loved person. with this comes a level of respect and trust and also it's a honour to be granted the permission to do so. with fb couples for us this dynamic would not exist.

over a year ago

We are classed as fb's on here but have much more of a relationship off here too. Just because we don't live together or can't be together due to family situations doesn't mean we don't love each other. We don't meet just to fuck so not all fb's are bad never had a problem getting a meet!

over a year ago

"we would not meet a fb couple as from our point we are sharing the most special person in our lives with someone else and are in turn trusted with the other couples most loved person. with this comes a level of respect and trust and also it's a honour to be granted the permission to do so. with fb couples for us this dynamic would not exist. "

Master is the most important person in my life, so in our situation this dynamic is very real. I'm also sharing him.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We are classed as fb's on here but have much more of a relationship off here too. Just because we don't live together or can't be together due to family situations doesn't mean we don't love each other. We don't meet just to fuck so not all fb's are bad never had a problem getting a meet! "

People are answering the op as it applies to them and/or how they see it. The op has taken umbrage to some of the answers but no one has said fb can't love each other, simply some prefer not to meet them, and for me that's fair enough!

over a year ago

"we would not meet a fb couple as from our point we are sharing the most special person in our lives with someone else and are in turn trusted with the other couples most loved person. with this comes a level of respect and trust and also it's a honour to be granted the permission to do so. with fb couples for us this dynamic would not exist.

Master is the most important person in my life, so in our situation this dynamic is very real. I'm also sharing him. "

the dynamic between sub Dom fb couples and non sub Dom fb couples is very different. we would possible meet fb couples in your type of relationship

over a year ago

There are some fb's where this doesn't apply which is why it's not a definite no from us."

See we tend to socialise lots too.. maybe that's why we do well as a play partner couple on here... We chat to everyone.. last hotel meet with a couple we met and chatted for hours first.. then went up stairs.. it's not just about the sex. We have played seperately too at a club but so do some real couples who like separate room.. although I prefer same room.

Cali

over a year ago

We avoid FB or FWB too, along with couples with a pressurizing male partner.

We are interested in genuine couples to see and join in with the love, intimacy and commitment of their relationship as much as ours.

Real couples (who are in it together - and not pressurizing the other partner) are far more caring for each other and in turn they are more caring for the people they join in with.

over a year ago

"

Real couples (who are in it together - and not pressurizing the other partner) are far more caring for each other and in turn they are more caring for the people they join in with.

"

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

It just is."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We meet socially first and make our decision based on the dynamic between the partners if its a couple. Being married or in a long term relationship is no indication that its loving or that both are as keen on the idea.

By *avindaWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

Could it be that people who can be bothered with the "hassle" of a relationship want to meet like minded people who recognise they are sharing an important part of their lives rather than people who just link up for a fuck?!!

Exactly our feelings - we have nothing against fb's, but we couldn't have put it better than this why we don't..."

My Friend with Benefits and l have been playing together for over 7 years. Longer than some couples. Maybe its lasted because we are friends and not just fuck buddies. We are both single but l understand why some couples feel the connection is not there.

over a year ago

Wow

Post new Message to Thread