FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A small statistic base on our (almost) two years experiences on Fab.

Jump to newest

By *aughtydesires OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Soon will be two years since we join this site. We have kept our small records...and here conclusions base on our experiences:

I) - 95% of the single man we have been spoken here were in fact either married or in a stable relationship, as they admitted at some point...

II)- To 36 gents in here we said "YES" to their request for a spontaneous meeting. On all 36 situations they were free to decide when, where and all the others aspects of the meeting. The result: 32 out of 36 just vanished... they totally despaired as they never existed. They turn off their mobiles, they didn't shown up at the meting point, their profile - deleted or we were blocked....

III) - We have arranged in the last two years 68 club meetings: 21 with couples 47 with singles. From 21 couples 18 came to the meeting 3 cancelling the meeting for different reasons. From 47 de singles 42 canceled. Top 3 excuses: they feel insecure with so many peoples around; they can't perform with someone whacking them; they haven't got sufficient guaranties that we will play with them or that they will find someone inside to get laid and therefore to worth to pay the entry at the club for meeting us....

We are sure that out there are also a lot of genuine wonderful swingers (couples or F/M singles), and with some of them we have meet sharing now great memories. On the other hand we see in here a lot of complains about how difficult is for a single to get a meeting or how unfair are treated by couples.. How justified are really all those complains and how much are only time wasters looking for a FREE quick shag?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/01/14 21:08:09]

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Sounds like you need to improve your selection process then!

By *aughtydesires OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Definitely.. we didn't put any filters till now, giving everyone a fair chance... That has changed now

over a year ago

I couldn't perform with someone whacking me either...teehee!

over a year ago

Its a Swingers site, all Shags should be free

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Talking to the wrong people is all I would say.

over a year ago

Do you keep the stats in a little notebook or do you use a spreadsheet? I'm thinking a pie chart could work well.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Blimey, I find the percentages reversed myself. Men tend to turn up (with some notable exceptions), couples are the ones who disappear, delete, or leave.

I guess its good we mostly get what we want on here.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"Definitely.. we didn't put any filters till now, giving everyone a fair chance... That has changed now "

It's probably less to do with filters and more to do with your personal preferences. You're probably homing in in the most unreliable ones

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Do you keep the stats in a little notebook or do you use a spreadsheet? I'm thinking a pie chart could work well."

Mmmm, pie....

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

You have a curious writing style...is English your first language?

over a year ago

There are lies, damn lies and " statistics"

I would turn up but heyho....

over a year ago

we would turn up for Apple n Rhubarb Pie

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"we would turn up for Apple n Rhubarb Pie "

I do a good pie

over a year ago

98% of guys reading will state they wouldn't have let you down

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"98% of guys reading will state they wouldn't have let you down

"

Now this statistic is cast iron.

over a year ago

My statistics, 72 requests by straight and or married guys for a shag.

30 requests bt straight or married guys for a blowjob.

To date everyone, except one who has been invited has turned up.

The guy who I invited but didn't meet, couldn't get his 16 wheel truck down the lane, without causing an obstruction, so technically although we didn't meet, he waved from 50 yards away...

By *haring is caringCouple
over a year ago

Devon

65% of statistics are completely made up. I'm 99% sure of it

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Now this statistic is cast iron. "

Virtually all of my cancellations/ deleted profiles have been single women and the couples pretty reliable!!

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We had a pretty good 2 years on here until the last 6 months or so where its just been let down after let down, we have a pretty good selection process in general but for some reason this hasn't stopped them slipping through.

You just chalk it up to experience and move on though really, because what else can you do ?

over a year ago

Excuse me, the 5 % are me, I am single lol.

over a year ago

"Sounds like you need to improve your selection process then! "

this is ity, and I would have said much more but cannot be fucked explaining WHY this is your experience...

I would say the same to anyone who has been on the site a long enough time..its time to change how u use the site, dont come essentially slagging off whatever percentage u believe the site to be useless etc etc..plenty of us are meeting, most that meet hit it off somehow,some may even have sex!!!!!!

So OP in my 7years of fab, having been on plenty meets,parties etc etc..I STILL dont understand why some people can be so unsuccessful...is it poor communication with others?(or each other?),are u too far up ur own arse and think ur above other people?..etc etc

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

The guy who I invited but didn't meet, couldn't get his 16 wheel truck down the lane, without causing an obstruction, so technically although we didn't meet, he waved from 50 yards away..."

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

!00% of the cancellations/sudden disappearances I have had have been single men!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"100% of the cancellations/sudden disappearances I have had have been single men!! "

over a year ago

"!00% of the cancellations/sudden disappearances I have had have been single men!! "

well its nobodys loss then!-I'd meet u.cos u have tasty boobs

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"!00% of the cancellations/sudden disappearances I have had have been single men!!

well its nobodys loss then!-I'd meet u.cos u have tasty boobs"

Even tastier when you pour beer over them.

over a year ago

"!00% of the cancellations/sudden disappearances I have had have been single men!!

Even tastier when you pour beer over them. "

can of kestrel super lager comin ur way

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

can of kestrel super lager comin ur way"

I thought it was Special Brew in your neck of the woods.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Of all the people I've spoken to and thought I was getting somewhere with and have subsequently blocked me or disappeared all were single women 100%!

A more meaningless statistic you'll be hard pressed to find. It is however about as useful as all the others.

over a year ago

I thought it was Special Brew in your neck of the woods. "

I dunno..its all recycled alchies pish anyway...they have a few farms where they get 'milked'

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

and who exactly verified these so called statistics???

so only 5% of singles men are genuine??? or in other words 95% of single men are lairs???

no offence intended but did you ever think it might be something to do with you why people cancel or did a no show?

over a year ago

We have found that a lot of "single" guys let us down time and time again, probably find not really single guys at all and the mrs wont let them out lol.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I thought it was Special Brew in your neck of the woods.

I dunno..its all recycled alchies pish anyway...they have a few farms where they get 'milked' "

Well, that's just out me off lager for life!

over a year ago

In the three nearly four years I've been on and off Fab I've never had a no show. I've had one cancellation, someone I'd met three times before but got caught out that night by a girl friend he forgot to mention previously. As I hadn't left the house, there was no harm done and in fact I met someone else an hour later so I was onto a winner anyway

So if my maths are correct that works out at 100% I'll stick to my selection process seeing as it works

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

The guy who I invited but didn't meet, couldn't get his 16 incher down my back lane, without causing an obstruction, so technically although we didn't meet, he waved from 50 yards away..."

I corrected your typos for you...

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

can of kestrel super lager comin ur way"

It's got to be at least a Becks.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"

The guy who I invited but didn't meet, couldn't get his 16 incher down my back lane, without causing an obstruction, so technically although we didn't meet, he waved from 50 yards away...

I corrected your typos for you... "

Hee!

over a year ago

75% of the people that have expressed an interest in meeting me all live in a completely different city. Then again I really should message people that live closer

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

140% of my no shows were aliens from the planet Zygg

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"we would turn up for Apple n Rhubarb Pie

I do a good pie"

Sorry I prefer Crumble especialy apple & rhubarb.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/01/14 02:55:59]

over a year ago

"140% of my no shows were aliens from the planet Zygg "

I blocked that planet...in fact I blocked that whole solar system.....but they still probed me...

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

over a year ago

"Soon will be two years since we join this site. We have kept our small records...and here conclusions base on our experiences:

I) - 95% of the single man we have been spoken here were in fact either married or in a stable relationship, as they admitted at some point...

II)- To 36 gents in here we said "YES" to their request for a spontaneous meeting. On all 36 situations they were free to decide when, where and all the others aspects of the meeting. The result: 32 out of 36 just vanished... they totally despaired as they never existed. They turn off their mobiles, they didn't shown up at the meting point, their profile - deleted or we were blocked....

III) - We have arranged in the last two years 68 club meetings: 21 with couples 47 with singles. From 21 couples 18 came to the meeting 3 cancelling the meeting for different reasons. From 47 de singles 42 canceled. Top 3 excuses: they feel insecure with so many peoples around; they can't perform with someone whacking them; they haven't got sufficient guaranties that we will play with them or that they will find someone inside to get laid and therefore to worth to pay the entry at the club for meeting us....

We are sure that out there are also a lot of genuine wonderful swingers (couples or F/M singles), and with some of them we have meet sharing now great memories. On the other hand we see in here a lot of complains about how difficult is for a single to get a meeting or how unfair are treated by couples.. How justified are really all those complains and how much are only time wasters looking for a FREE quick shag? "

Two words, Bull shit

By *b586Couple
over a year ago

pemberton twp

Thank you for sharing your experience.

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

"Soon will be two years since we join this site. We have kept our small records...and here conclusions base on our experiences:

We are sure that out there are also a lot of genuine wonderful swingers (couples or F/M singles), and with some of them we have meet sharing now great memories. On the other hand we see in here a lot of complains about how difficult is for a single to get a meeting or how unfair are treated by couples.. How justified are really all those complains and how much are only time wasters looking for a FREE quick shag? "

keeping records in a little notebook, sounds a bit weird to me, im not surpised they didnt turn up if the first thing you whipped out wasnt your tits or cock but a notebook and pencil, why stop there you could have used a tape recorder and microphone it would have been much easier lol Maybe you should give up swinging and take up train spotting or maybe even bird watching then you get to use binoculars as well as your pad and pen !!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

In the past year or so I've noticed the number of people on here go from about 18k to 23k.

Ignore the comment about using a pie chart, a grouped frequency table would do for starters. Then a little pictogram with erect cock for turning up and a flaccid one for a no-show.

over a year ago

genuinly shock by those numbers

and as everyones adding there own statistics heres mine

my opening message's work 60% of the time, everytime.

By *zanyCouple
over a year ago

truro

We always meet socialy first and that has served us well.

over a year ago

I think most guys on here who are married and playing solo is just wrong.

However I think many couples on here the wife is playing along as she is possibly more in to the flirting teasing camming etc and the hubby wants to go further hence the no show at the meet.

Some couples on here are relaxed always up to play but may be scared off by newbie couples simply from the experience they have but will when the get the better og their nerves turn up .

In general I do think a lot of couples on here like to show off on cam get their kit off , shag on cam talk with others but possibly would never meet that is kept to fantasy .

The best thing I would say if all just be bloody honest from the start , say what you like, want , enjoy and just chill .

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Keeping records for nearly 2 years seems really uptight to me

Do you also keep records of how many times you arrange to meet non swinging friends?

If nothing else, this site never fails to amuse lol

over a year ago

my view is if your that pissed off and negative about single men , then stop inviting them to meets and clubs .....simple !

over a year ago

General rule = avoid "single" men who can't accomodate. Although a very few will have genuine reasons for it in 98% of cases it means (a) married or (b) still living with mummy.... either will be unreliable.

I've had very few cancellations without contact or genuine reasons.

Can happen when I hold parties - ppl not turning up. I simply invite a few extras (eg invite 30 and expect 24 to turn up ) ... works every time!

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

In my 2 years i found lots of people on here think im not gen or a time waster i have never let no one down ever. Did not get the respect until i went to clubs and started there never looked back. Been off here a while and find it harder now

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

wel we have blocked you straight away cos if you have been running round taking notes and gathering information about meets via this site without the people knowing and then publishing it on a forum, god knows what else information you could be gathering. To us youve broken the golden rule of swinging, discression , its not good

over a year ago

Reminds me of that two ronnies sketch

Education in this country is causing concern. A survey found that upon leaving school, one third couldn't read, one third couldn't write.

And the other half couldnt add up

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

"well we have blocked you straight away cos if you have been running round taking notes and gathering information about meets via this site without the people knowing and then publishing it on a forum, god knows what else information you could be gathering. To us youve broken the golden rule of swinging, discression , its not good "

over a year ago

We also have had many cancel last minuet, women being the main, males a close second, but sometimes the excuses are real, we arranged a meet Xmas Eve, got to guys all in there car, I tripped and fell on glass, taking me to a and e for nearly 2 hours, could easily been seen as an excuse but I have the scars to prove it,, peoples veris also don't help,, I've had some veris come that just aren't true to the meet, so I don't display them, but if you read the veris the people have they don't match what turns up, either people are to polite to say or just happy with the veri they have gotten x

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Sounds like you need to improve your selection process then! "

This

over a year ago

Somebody has too much time on their hands. statistics ffs ? Jeez!

By *vernight sensation!Man
over a year ago

preston

If this is Rainhill near St Helens please message me, i always turn up, cant understand timewasters on here.

Post new Message to Thread