Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Brazen

Jump to newest

By *rinking-in-la OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

A "couple" who we had on Skype just asked me (Andy) to give them my Mrs' phone number as they wanted to phone her to check we were a couple. (She is out tonight.) how brazen is that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are so many on here that claim to be part of a couple & then get caught out. Ask them for their number, ps it to Mrs & then let her phone them. xx

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"A "couple" who we had on Skype just asked me (Andy) to give them my Mrs' phone number as they wanted to phone her to check we were a couple. (She is out tonight.) how brazen is that?"

If they were expecting to see a couple and there was only you on cam then I can understand why they'd want some kind of confirmation. Asking for a phone number is a bit forward though, they could have just asked to see you both on cam another time.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

nowt wrong with that...

What you got to hide?

over a year ago

Bristol

"nowt wrong with that...

What you got to hide?"

I presume you are kidding aye? Give your number to complete strangers who as it happens don't have a profile on here anymore? Not a chance.

I totally agree why they wanted confirmation as I would and have done in their situation but a phone number is downright dangerous!!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"nowt wrong with that...

What you got to hide?

I presume you are kidding aye? Give your number to complete strangers who as it happens don't have a profile on here anymore? Not a chance.

I totally agree why they wanted confirmation as I would and have done in their situation but a phone number is downright dangerous!!"

then you should have just said, we will skype you at this time.

And I know it's very easy to get a blocker for any smart phone as a free ap, so unless you are worried that they will externally tap into her gps and go find her....

Deadly exchanging numbers

over a year ago

Bristol

"nowt wrong with that...

What you got to hide?

I totally agree why they wanted confirmation as I would and have done in their situation but a phone number is downright dangerous!!

And I know it's very easy to get a blocker for any smart phone as a free ap, so unless you are worried that they will externally tap into her gps and go find her....

Deadly exchanging numbers "

Fair enough, each to their own. I did say when we would both be on. Given it was the first time we spoke to them I think it is a little crazy to demand a lone persons phone number to call them out the blue when they are out with mates. Strangely we do not spend 24 hours a day waiting to go on cam.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"nowt wrong with that...

What you got to hide?

Fair enough, each to their own. I did say when we would both be on. Given it was the first time we spoke to them I think it is a little crazy to demand a lone persons phone number to call them out the blue when they are out with mates. Strangely we do not spend 24 hours a day waiting to go on cam."

I dont go on cam period, but your 'a phone number is downright dangerous!!'

well you could have simply said give me your number I'll text her so when she's not driving she can ring you, then she could have rung from a withheld number.

I guess 'a phone number is downright dangerous!!' is just better sensationalism for the forums though

over a year ago

Have to agree, we would want fem fem contact also, to ensure genuine, however, a play phone would be the order of the day, rather than her real number

over a year ago

Bristol

"nowt wrong with that...

What you got to hide?

Fair enough, each to their own. I did say when we would both be on. Given it was the first time we spoke to them I think it is a little crazy to demand a lone persons phone number to call them out the blue when they are out with mates. Strangely we do not spend 24 hours a day waiting to go on cam.

well you could have simply said give me your number I'll text her so when she's not driving she can ring you, then she could have rung from a withheld number.

I guess 'a phone number is downright dangerous!!' is just better sensationalism for the forums though "

That is a silly thing to say. Why do you not post your number on your profile? If it is that's safe surely you would have no qualms? Or you could just post it here?

over a year ago

We had that once, I (Ty) was out with my mate, she had messaged us so tony replied had 3 or 4 messages go back and forth then asked for my phone number, I don't give mine out ever since I ended up being harassed by an ex so he gave her his explained when we would be together and then we got a message full of abuse basically saying didn't believe us etc... This was over a couple of hours, I go to message later that evening -blocked so next day logged on my verified single profile and gave her/him it whatever they were the abuse back! Yes childish but it really pissed me off that they thought I had nothing better to do than reply to their message within 2 hours!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I dont see a prob giving my number out, you must have given em your skype addy.... Theres got to be an element of trust. Ive been invited into peoples houses

over a year ago

Bristol

It is crazy how some people seem to think that we have nothing better to do than dance for them on cue. It is almost as if all of us should just disregard privacy to cater to their whim. Lol.

over a year ago

What I was trying to say before going on a rant was the amount of people who think you have nothing better to do than drop everything and confirm your female is astounding!

Esp when you are verified as a couple and also as a single and they aren't!

Rant over xx

over a year ago

Bristol

"I dont see a prob giving my number out, you must have given em your skype addy.... Theres got to be an element of trust. Ive been invited into peoples houses "

Your point is a good one. However on first chat and without Lu even having a say? They wanted it straight away and did not accept any delay whilst we discussed it amongst ourselves, just dodgy.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"nowt wrong with that...

What you got to hide?

I guess 'a phone number is downright dangerous!!' is just better sensationalism for the forums though

That is a silly thing to say. Why do you not post your number on your profile? If it is that's safe surely you would have no qualms? Or you could just post it here? "

Because I dont actually know my own number but once I engage with someone, with a view to having sex with them, yes they tend to give me their number and I'll ring, (not withheld)

Or I dig my number out of my contacts (yes it's saved as me) & pm them with it.

But that's different to handing it to a whole internet of randoms.

But then I wouldn't allow just anyone to see into my house, not even via a webcam

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"It is crazy how some people seem to think that we have nothing better to do than dance for them on cue. It is almost as if all of us should just disregard privacy to cater to their whim. Lol."

Then why skype with them at all?

Why not wait until you were both able to skype?

Sounds to me they were right to have their suspicions

over a year ago

its not entirely cheeky, u should have only added or gave ur skype when ur wife/partner was home.

I would barely engage with the 'wrong' half, until I know for definite the wife/partner know I exist

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

They might have been messed about buddy... Put yourself in their shoes.

You can always say its too soon... Simples

over a year ago

Bristol

"It is crazy how some people seem to think that we have nothing better to do than dance for them on cue. It is almost as if all of us should just disregard privacy to cater to their whim. Lol.

Sounds to me they were right to have their suspicions "

I was on the ipad and they said hello. I am polite and said hello back. I was not aware that I had then to drop everything and recall the mrs from her night out and get her to gyrate on cam for someone who does not even have a public profile and would not tell me their names? You have a rather gung-ho attitude to your security.

over a year ago

Bristol

"They might have been messed about buddy... Put yourself in their shoes.

You can always say its too soon... Simples "

Agreed. We have also been messed about however you cannot approach everyone with hostility. Negative profiles and negative attitudes are really off putting. We are here to have sex. Aggression from the outset is very off putting.

We are also verified as a couple on here, meets, cam and photo. Skype details were exchanged when we were both about however they have not been online since then and said hello tonight. It is only polite to respond.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"It is crazy how some people seem to think that we have nothing better to do than dance for them on cue. It is almost as if all of us should just disregard privacy to cater to their whim. Lol.

I was on the ipad and they said hello. I am polite and said hello back. I was not aware that I had then to drop everything and recall the mrs from her night out and get her to gyrate on cam for someone who does not even have a public profile and would not tell me their names? You have a rather gung-ho attitude to your security. "

Nope I'm very sensible with my process and have never found myself in a dangerous situation. I also do safety texts for over 20 other single women on this site. I've Never had a time waster not a no show either.

I bet the other couple left this site chuntering about how they contact verified couples, only to find ... low and behold it's a single male when they go on cam to chat...

over a year ago

They are always out, at work ..times I've had it.

Nette

over a year ago

I was on the ipad and they said hello. I am polite and said hello back. I was not aware that I had then to drop everything and recall the mrs from her night out and get her to gyrate on cam for someone who does not even have a public profile and would not tell me their names? You have a rather gung-ho attitude to your security. "

You were on Skype with someone whom you didnt have their names and they didnt have a Profile..helloooo can i sell you a car

over a year ago

Bristol

I was on the ipad and they said hello. I am polite and said hello back. I was not aware that I had then to drop everything and recall the mrs from her night out and get her to gyrate on cam for someone who does not even have a public profile and would not tell me their names? You have a rather gung-ho attitude to your security.

Nope I'm very sensible with my process and have never found myself in a dangerous situation. I also do safety texts for over 20 other single women on this site. I've Never had a time waster not a no show either.

I bet the other couple left this site chuntering about how they contact verified couples, only to find ... low and behold it's a single male when they go on cam to chat... "

Perhaps they did. However we could take offence to your assertion that we are lying to everyone. However we are not negative reactionary types and everyone is entitled to their opinion and to be wrong if they wish.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

A timeshare or the eiffel tower... Special offer buy both get the empire state building free

over a year ago

A couple is a " couple" simple

Nette

Post new Message to Thread