Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

multiple meet adds.. good or bad thing?

Jump to newest

By *inxanddappa OP   Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

hey guys just wanted to know what you think about people posting multiple/repeat meets adds for the same day.... tbh i find it a bit of turn off as it sometimes comes across as desperate for a meet although am sure that most likely not the reason the that person pasting so many adds..

so i my question is, when searching the meet adds, does multiple/repeated adds catch your eye and prompt a response or do you avoid people who post them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only meet one day a month, and on that day, invite up to 5 or 6 guys over, if one doesn't show up, I still have fun, Sometimes just one guy comes, sometimes 2, a couple of time 6, and they all have fun, often, without me participating, they just use the playroom and dungeon, so suite everyone.

over a year ago

There are some that smack of desperation, avoid like the plague

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I find it a tad desperate, but I only see it if I'm looking a profile. I've declined on that basis because I'm not 'just any pussy'

over a year ago

Multiple verifications could be expected if someone has attended a party.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You have to post a separate meet for each postcode/region, so if someone wants to meet and is willing to travel to Sheffield, Nottingham, or Manchester (for example) then to be shown in searches they have to put one up in each region.

But it does look a touch desperate.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"You have to post a separate meet for each postcode/region, so if someone wants to meet and is willing to travel to Sheffield, Nottingham, or Manchester (for example) then to be shown in searches they have to put one up in each region.

But it does look a touch desperate. "

True but the one I saw had a list of about 14 of them and not just one per area, one day

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"You have to post a separate meet for each postcode/region, so if someone wants to meet and is willing to travel to Sheffield, Nottingham, or Manchester (for example) then to be shown in searches they have to put one up in each region.

True but the one I saw had a list of about 14 of them and not just one per area, one day "

Yes, I've seen that too. I wonder if they think it hasn't posted and post it again. I think some people don't know how to use some of the features properly.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

True but the one I saw had a list of about 14 of them and not just one per area, one day

Yes, I've seen that too. I wonder if they think it hasn't posted and post it again. I think some people don't know how to use some of the features properly. "

Or they are just plain old desperate

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Yes, I've seen that too. I wonder if they think it hasn't posted and post it again. I think some people don't know how to use some of the features properly.

Or they are just plain old desperate "

Maybe I should try it.

By *inxanddappa OP   Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Yes, I've seen that too. I wonder if they think it hasn't posted and post it again. I think some people don't know how to use some of the features properly. "

yeah i think that does explain some of the repeats but am sure that some of them post deliberately, id like to hear from some of people that do post multiple/repeat adds, as maybe theres a strategic reason

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Or they are just plain old desperate

Maybe I should try it. "

Oooh feed back if you do.

I am not brave enough to try it,

I guess it gets them attention.....

over a year ago

Think some of the ads are because they think the post has failed therefore keep posting it again

Xxx

Post new Message to Thread