Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Threesome and cuckolding

Jump to newest

By *oo hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

We reckon that some guys think threesomes are cuckolding and just a way of fucking a woman.

Perhaps we should have another word.... THREEsome, as threesome seems to mean something different for some people. Thus, threesomes can involve three people doing anything at all, even enjoying a shared cup of tea whereas THREEsome means THREE people getting it on sexually.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agreed, but anyone who understands cuckolding should know that.

over a year ago

"We reckon that some guys think threesomes are cuckolding and just a way of fucking a woman.

Perhaps we should have another word.... THREEsome, as threesome seems to mean something different for some people. Thus, threesomes can involve three people doing anything at all, even enjoying a shared cup of tea whereas THREEsome means THREE people getting it on sexually. "

I think the attitude is sometimes the assumption that couples swing because the male half is somehow inadequate or can't satisfy the female half so all they need is some "stud" to give her what she's missing... (please note, I said sometimes...not always and this is not anything against single men in general but just the attitudes I've seen from some forumites and the messages we've received)

Jane

By *oo hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Whereas THREEsome means THREE people getting it on sexually TOGETHER"

Edit

over a year ago

"Agreed, but anyone who understands cuckolding is should know that. "

Totally agree, but some couple only show the Lady and not the guy, so its no unexpected that some guys think like that

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always chat before meets and agree any groundrules so I know in advance if I'm there purely to pleasure the lady with the guy with no sexual contact or intent with him or a full contact mfm. All down to prior meet communication.

Post new Message to Thread