Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hairy armpits are they a no no

Jump to newest

By *uprasi OP   Man
over a year ago

leigh

Bit of a weird topic but for some reason the subject popped in my head the other day armpit hair is it a turn off or you girls not arsed lol. Will be interested to see the majority mine is trimmed but thinking it should go altogether

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

Armpit hair on a man i like but thats just me i love body hair.

On a woman would be a dealbreaker i like it gone

By *palgMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Armpit hair on a man i like but thats just me i love body hair.

On a woman would be a dealbreaker i like it gone "

I'm a hairy bear so I'd agree with you.

Smooth armpits for the ladies please.

By *uprasi OP   Man
over a year ago

leigh

Haha yea should of stated that this was more a question to the ladies about guys, though I was in Sicily a few years back and was surprised at the amount of under arm hair the ladies had on show at the beach must be a Sicilian thing

By *obyorkMan
over a year ago

Keighley

Had a gf who didn't shave her pits a long time ago and I found it quite a turn-on. Hardly ever see a woman with armpit hair now. I quite like a shaved pussy though. Virtually impossible combination: shaved pussy hairy pits?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Haha yea should of stated that this was more a question to the ladies about guys, though I was in Sicily a few years back and was surprised at the amount of under arm hair the ladies had on show at the beach must be a Sicilian thing "

I'm Sicilian and mine are fuzz free...although some of my cousins are quite hirsute!!

over a year ago

i can take it or leave it either way as i dont spend much time looking at peoples armpits.

over a year ago

We both shave ours j has forever but p decided to as soon as the little thought it would be absolutely hilarious to pull it.

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me one bit

By *unknSoulCouple
over a year ago

Dumfriesish see

male half here. Armpits are as sexy and erotic as the rest of a woman shaven or not. Its the woman im attracted to not if she's shaven or has body hair. The day i start putting the brakes on because the lady has or has'ent got body hair ive got problems.

By *uprasi OP   Man
over a year ago

leigh

"male half here. Armpits are as sexy and erotic as the rest of a woman shaven or not. Its the woman im attracted to not if she's shaven or has body hair. The day i start putting the brakes on because the lady has or has'ent got body hair ive got problems."

respect that fella , if I really liked someone I wouldn't dismiss them if they had though I do like to perform cunilingus and a mouthful of pubes is never nice any hair in the mouth for me is never pleasant to be honest.

By *uprasi OP   Man
over a year ago

leigh

"Haha yea should of stated that this was more a question to the ladies about guys, though I was in Sicily a few years back and was surprised at the amount of under arm hair the ladies had on show at the beach must be a Sicilian thing

I'm Sicilian and mine are fuzz free...although some of my cousins are quite hirsute!! "

Sorry wasn't stereotyping, was just something I noticed a lot of the ladies that were on the beach were rockin some big pit hair

over a year ago

"male half here. Armpits are as sexy and erotic as the rest of a woman shaven or not. Its the woman im attracted to not if she's shaven or has body hair. The day i start putting the brakes on because the lady has or has'ent got body hair ive got problems."

over a year ago

Personally I'm not the hairiest of guys, but I trim my armpits I thinking they look good with a bit there but looking very tidy

I also shave my chest, and tidy up my snake trail which I get many good comments about on meets seems popular! Pic is on my profile

over a year ago

"Haha yea should of stated that this was more a question to the ladies about guys, though I was in Sicily a few years back and was surprised at the amount of under arm hair the ladies had on show at the beach must be a Sicilian thing

I'm Sicilian and mine are fuzz free...although some of my cousins are quite hirsute!!

Sorry wasn't stereotyping, was just something I noticed a lot of the ladies that were on the beach were rockin some big pit hair "

No apology required hun, I wasn't offended in the least x

over a year ago

In the words lou

Don't like it

over a year ago

I quite like the smell of a lady's armpits. I sm sure their must be some pheromone being secreted.

over a year ago

I prefer mr to shave his armpits. He does sometimes for me. I wouldn't dare ask a meet to do it. Although I would love them to as I think I hate armpit hair as much on a man as men do on a lady

X

over a year ago

I do like a little stubble on female armpits, it's something erotic about it.

Myself, I often trimmed them but never shave them off.

over a year ago

"I do like a little stubble on female armpits, it's something erotic about it.

Myself, I often trimmed them but never shave them off."

Weirdo!!!

( says the sarcastic man in a dress lol) x

over a year ago

"I do like a little stubble on female armpits, it's something erotic about it.

Myself, I often trimmed them but never shave them off.

Weirdo!!!

( says the sarcastic man in a dress lol) x"

Yeah, you are a sarcastic pretty boy!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/14 19:15:28]

over a year ago

What is it with men these days thinking they have to be bald as a coot.

I trim, as I like to remain a man.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I love guys armpits, well the armpits of the right guys, and it invariably involves them sporting some lovely hair there. It is one of those things that largely remains a differentiator bevedn genders.

Post new Message to Thread