Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

noisy hotel sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wow this turns me on absolutely love hearing othet couple or women getting fucked whilst im lay doing buisness on my laptop and telling rob how good it sounds xx anyone else love this xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horleymale997Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Love it. If I am there with someone it just makes me want to compete....

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Depends if I'm trying to sleep...though I've had more annoyances with noisy families who let their kids stay up til 2am at which point they go into complete meltdown.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Wow this turns me on absolutely love hearing othet couple or women getting fucked whilst im lay doing buisness on my laptop and telling rob how good it sounds xx anyone else love this xx"

We love it! We were in a good quality hotel in Amsterdam a couple of years ago and we were woken in the small hours by a woman who was obviously enjoying every moment of sex, she was making a lot of noise. We found it a turn on. But then she carried on 'til morning, there could not have been just one guy...there just couldn't

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm incredibly happy to be the noisy woman.

Looking forward to my next hotel escapade (coming to a town near you) hehe

By *J_5073Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Wow this turns me on absolutely love hearing othet couple or women getting fucked whilst im lay doing buisness on my laptop and telling rob how good it sounds xx anyone else love this xx"

Not as much as I like being the one making the noise ; )

over a year ago

Last time I stayed in a Hotel with a friend we were very good. I did end up with a scab on my chin from biting the pillow though

over a year ago

i would be to jealous to enjoy it

over a year ago

Yes I usually like to hear it.. But..

not an all nighter..

much better than a snorer.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We love hearing others, and allowing others to hear us too.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

I'm not fussed if they are doing it just to be heard which I really think some do. But I've heard it when she is trying to be quiet but can't and that was really sexy.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I did it in hesinki a while back damn headboard mainly was fun but we did get banging on the wall from next room

over a year ago

Im a quiet partner in the bedroom, Id like to let myself go but married sex has made me quiet and don't know how to let myself go. This accounts I think for one-time visits lately.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Im a quiet partner in the bedroom, Id like to let myself go but married sex has made me quiet and don't know how to let myself go. This accounts I think for one-time visits lately. "
you need to experiance new fresh cock xxx

over a year ago

"Im a quiet partner in the bedroom, Id like to let myself go but married sex has made me quiet and don't know how to let myself go. This accounts I think for one-time visits lately. you need to experiance new fresh cock xxx"

Im hoping too soon but don't think it will make any difference, when you have kids, you tend to have sex quietly. But I don't have marital sex at all now.

over a year ago

"Im a quiet partner in the bedroom, Id like to let myself go but married sex has made me quiet and don't know how to let myself go. This accounts I think for one-time visits lately. you need to experiance new fresh cock xxx

Im hoping too soon but don't think it will make any difference, when you have kids, you tend to have sex quietly. But I don't have marital sex at all now.

"

to

over a year ago

try a woman...x

over a year ago

I'd rather be the girl getting fucked

over a year ago

I have my moments but I'm never that noisy .....but whoever I'm with at the time knows I'm enjoying every second of it

over a year ago

"Im a quiet partner in the bedroom, Id like to let myself go but married sex has made me quiet and don't know how to let myself go. This accounts I think for one-time visits lately. you need to experiance new fresh cock xxx

to"

I do enjoy myself whoever I'm with just for info

over a year ago

I have been known to make a bit of noise so would like to be the one making the noise but I do like hearing the noise of others.... Maybe I'll hear some in a few weeks time

over a year ago

"I have been known to make a bit of noise so would like to be the one making the noise but I do like hearing the noise of others.... Maybe I'll hear some in a few weeks time "

Apologies in advance if you are above/below/next to us at the hotel

over a year ago

"I have been known to make a bit of noise so would like to be the one making the noise but I do like hearing the noise of others.... Maybe I'll hear some in a few weeks time

Apologies in advance if you are above/below/next to us at the hotel "

Well I'll be alone so won't be me... Ill just have to listen out

over a year ago

"I have been known to make a bit of noise so would like to be the one making the noise but I do like hearing the noise of others.... Maybe I'll hear some in a few weeks time "

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Why bang on the wall.... Try competing with the horny couple

Post new Message to Thread