Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

black girl fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay this is for you white men.is it your fantasy to have sex with a black woman on here .reason am asking is we get a lot of single guys wanting to meet and they say ohh always wanted to shag a black girl.if that so then date a black girl.would like your honest feedback.keisha.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It will be interesting to see these replies! I would love to but fell for a white girl!

over a year ago

not so much a fantasy, but i know many blokes that want to be with someone from every continent, some every country lol, a few every colour, so who knows.

its an individual thing i guess, but no more strange than women wanting to be with black men, is it?

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

its a fantacy of mine so its a yes from me..... lol open to offers ....

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

I think yes it's the contrast of skin tones and it works both ways m/f and f/m - I've never experienced it yet but there is definitely something highly erotic about the contrasting skin colours meeting in an erotic wet mess

over a year ago

Yes its definetly a fantasy of mine,and one of the few things I haven't done ,only shared a kiss a long time ago . its also common talking point between my make friends

over a year ago

"its a fantacy of mine so its a yes from me..... lol open to offers .... "

but you havent answered the secondary question.

why not just date a black lady?

over a year ago

so whats the difference????

just a colour...

nowt different sorry !!!

unless I am missing something and yes I have experienced (blackfemale)

so tell me....why

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"its a fantacy of mine so its a yes from me..... lol open to offers ....

but you havent answered the secondary question.

why not just date a black lady?"

beleave me if i get an offer i would there as sexy as any other females so its another yes yes yes from me

over a year ago

Exactly.i find a lot of white men wont date black women due to what friends family etc will say.but there happy to fuck a black girl

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"so whats the difference????

just a colour...

nowt different sorry !!!

unless I am missing something and yes I have experienced (blackfemale)

so tell me....why"

its all about a little bit of what you fancy does you good.....and i fancy a little bit of what would do me good ... a black female

over a year ago

Have done it with a couple were the girl has been black and a truly fantastic experience

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Its not a fantasy of mine as Ive dated a few and even lived with one for a few years... I agree with above its horny watching the difference of skin colours meeting becoming one. They seemed tighter too thats maybe because they were in my 20s and young.... Im not predjudice... Now my fantasy would be the Blue chick in Xmen mmmm

over a year ago

We get a lot of similar messages, men wanting to play with Bee just because she's black, which we do find a bit odd, but it does seem to be a fairly harmless common fantasy.

We would prefer it however if you didn't update your status to 'just potted black' as one bloke she played with did!

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"Exactly.i find a lot of white men wont date black women due to what friends family etc will say.but there happy to fuck a black girl "

I would be surprised if that is the case these days - yes back 30 years ago possibly but not now - if I was single colour of skin wouldn't make any difference - but as I said before from an erotic point of view the skin on skin colour tone is special

By *uper_gMan
over a year ago

london

I have had a fair few in my time and it's true, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice!

over a year ago

Well I'd certainly love to but would definitely date a black girl too....

Wouldn't say so much a fantasy because their black but more I find black women very sexy too and yet to date or have fun with one so like many on here. Very much up for offers

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Exactly.i find a lot of white men wont date black women due to what friends family etc will say.but there happy to fuck a black girl "

No problem here two relatives have mixed relationships, white guy black girl and black guy white girl.

And oh yes fantasy fulfilled and before you naughty people think otherwise it was a single very sexy girl and oh yes she was a different shade, meet in a club

By *ykoCouple
over a year ago

york

We have met a couple where the woman was black and was no problem she said she was shy but was not when we got in the bedroom was a very sexy night and hope to meet again soon

over a year ago

the forbiddern fruit....mmm

over a year ago

Its not just the men us girls as well.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

I would that's for sure!!! Something about a sexy black girl in white stockings oh my!!!!

over a year ago

Very true the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice

over a year ago

"Okay this is for you white men.is it your fantasy to have sex with a black woman on here .reason am asking is we get a lot of single guys wanting to meet and they say ohh always wanted to shag a black girl.if that so then date a black girl.would like your honest feedback.keisha."

It's a fantasy of MR's and not just a black girl but would like different races there is just something he can't put his finger on but when he sees a nice lady of different race it turns him on.

For simple reasons he can't date anyone as he's married and none of these fantasys really come about till a few years ago.

MRS x

over a year ago

It is one of my fantasies to meet a black girl and i wouldn't have a problem being in a relationship either if i wasn't married. i am the female half of the couple by the way.

over a year ago

"Very true the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice "
..One name comes to mind,Rhianna Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Okay this is for you white men.is it your fantasy to have sex with a black woman on here .reason am asking is we get a lot of single guys wanting to meet and they say ohh always wanted to shag a black girl.if that so then date a black girl.would like your honest feedback.keisha.

It's a fantasy of MR's and not just a black girl but would like different races there is just something he can't put his finger on but when he sees a nice lady of different race it turns him on.

For simple reasons he can't date anyone as he's married and none of these fantasys really come about till a few years ago.

MRS x"

Plenty of Bulgarian and Romanians coming soon Apparently

over a year ago

ooh ladys of all around the world ad a few think ive covered most except a scandinavian lass not cracked them yet lol not many around

over a year ago

they stick to there own.... ive tried already lol

over a year ago

I (the male) find some black women attractive like every other race and wouldn't care what anyone else thought

over a year ago

"ooh ladys of all around the world ad a few think ive covered most except a scandinavian lass not cracked them yet lol not many around "
You wish

over a year ago

oh not tried perusion;-)

over a year ago

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"....We would prefer it however if you didn't update your status to 'just potted black' as one bloke she played with did! ..."

This, in my opinion, is wrong!! Not just cause it was a black woman but any woman of any colour to have that as a status in my opinion is a bit disrespectful

over a year ago

"....We would prefer it however if you didn't update your status to 'just potted black' as one bloke she played with did! ...

This, in my opinion, is wrong!! Not just cause it was a black woman but any woman of any colour to have that as a status in my opinion is a bit disrespectful "

To be fair I don't think he intended any offence, and none was taken, but we did think it was a bit cringey!

over a year ago

I (Male) Would love to have sex with a black woman, Long black hair and big tits.

over a year ago

mmmm a shaved head ....big nipples fuck me!!

heaven!!

fantastic!!

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"....We would prefer it however if you didn't update your status to 'just potted black' as one bloke she played with did! ...

This, in my opinion, is wrong!! Not just cause it was a black woman but any woman of any colour to have that as a status in my opinion is a bit disrespectful

To be fair I don't think he intended any offence, and none was taken, but we did think it was a bit cringey!"

I doubt he did and good that you didn't take offence but if it was my partner i wouldn't have been too happy and find the comment distasteful as though my partner was just another "pot" for them. I may be being too sensitive though

over a year ago

I am ingruiged by the idea as never tried this and believe I would learn something new. I was talking to a very nice girl but never went anywhere

over a year ago

Basically, if the wife would let me play on my own i would have no problem having sex with a black woman

By *oger meMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Okay this is for you white men.is it your fantasy to have sex with a black woman on here .reason am asking is we get a lot of single guys wanting to meet and they say ohh always wanted to shag a black girl.if that so then date a black girl.would like your honest feedback.keisha."

Not a fantasy of mine.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Basically, if the wife would let me play on my own i would have no problem having sex with a black woman"

Why on your own and not a bi female for the both of you or part of a couple?

over a year ago

I enjoy having sex with women I find attractive, as long as that criteria is satisfied then her race is pretty much irrelevant (though would probably be appealing in its own way, like trying a really good quality ice cream in a new flavour).

over a year ago

This, in my opinion, is wrong!! Not just cause it was a black woman but any woman of any colour to have that as a status in my opinion is a bit disrespectful "

Disrespectful and rather ignorant.

By *ed and lexyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Ive been maried to a black girl and im now married to a white girl.

somthing different is always exciting.

Somthing rare is always lusted after.

And a change is as good as a rest lol

Ted x x

over a year ago

Been there and done it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've had sex with black women and enjoyed it very much

over a year ago

I love mixed race ladies so pretty but have yet to go with one. One day hopefully

over a year ago

"Its not a fantasy of mine as Ive dated a few and even lived with one for a few years... I agree with above its horny watching the difference of skin colours meeting becoming one. They seemed tighter too thats maybe because they were in my 20s and young.... Im not predjudice... Now my fantasy would be the Blue chick in Xmen mmmm"

Mystique-sooo agree with you on this mmmmmm.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/14 09:18:15]

over a year ago

"Its not a fantasy of mine as Ive dated a few and even lived with one for a few years... I agree with above its horny watching the difference of skin colours meeting becoming one. They seemed tighter too thats maybe because they were in my 20s and young.... Im not predjudice... Now my fantasy would be the Blue chick in Xmen mmmm

Mystique-sooo agree with you on this mmmmmm."

Even sexier is a blue woman called 'Zhaan' from a sci-fi series called 'Farscape'.

over a year ago

Id have no problem dating a black girl

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Sounds like a few blue women needed on fab.... Not just those with the Monday blues

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Or those thats been beaten black and blue

over a year ago

Not a fantasy as such, but I do prefer darker skinned/haired girls to the blonde, blue-eyed type. Opposites attract I guess?! (or hope )

over a year ago

i dont think black girls are a fantasy

they are real

i have seen them.

lots of them

over a year ago

Ill like a go yes please

over a year ago

I guess many women like the idea of a BBC so I don't see it as strange for a guy to want a black girl...

I must admit I would like to try!!! LOL

over a year ago

I had an affair with a beautiful black woman a few years ago and it was the best sexual experience of my life. Nothing sexier and we were so in tune. Shame we were both married!!!!

over a year ago

I love a black woman who knows how to twerk! And suck some good cock! You need one with a good wholesome dirty attitude cause that is a big turn on! I would love to eat some light brown pussy

over a year ago

I have had a black lady in my life previously, no different to any other woman, to me anyway. Some are attractive to me, others aren't - race is irrelevant.

And if I'm following the original poster's theme, I can understand why people may leave you the impression they want sex with a black woman, but not a relationship. It's nothing personal or prejudiced, probably just their lack if experience with other race / heritage, and also on fab there's plenty of people who look to get different to what they've already had / got.

over a year ago

I've had and still do on occassion, black fuck buddies. Is it different, not really. Personalities can be different, attitudes etc, but on the whole it's the same.

I love the contrast of white on black though.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Personally feel it's no different, however I do love the difference in colour of skin on skin.

over a year ago

Ive been with a few black girls and been in a relationship with a black girl, theres no difference at all just the colour of the skin, i am attracted to black girls tho so maybe some men do find it a fantasy i dont see it my self i suppose just different peoples taste and opinions x

over a year ago

TBH, I don't care what colour your skin is, if your sexy, got a good bod and are a nice person I'll want you. Have been with black girls in the past, had nothing to do with being black, my fantasy is women, whatever their nationality

over a year ago

Yep. Tis a fantasy of mine. Very nearly dated a black girl some years ago - but turned out i'd misunderstood or she was just teasing, lol

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

I know for sure I'd like to try girls of varying races - I suppose it's just indicative of a human being's curious nature. We like to try different things! Even if they're not actually different!

over a year ago

Still lot of white men on here that want to fuck black girls ad a fantasy.come on guys be honest

over a year ago

"Still lot of white men on here that want to fuck black girls ad a fantasy.come on guys be honest "

As well as white women who treat black men as "taboo". Is it a slavery hangover? I don't know.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I spent a lot of Saturday night chatting to an incredibly attractive black girl in a club. To be honest, I like her as a person, her colour didn't come into it for me.

over a year ago

Good point.x

over a year ago

Nope not a fantasy here.

Jason x

over a year ago

"Still lot of white men on here that want to fuck black girls ad a fantasy.come on guys be honest "
Same as white ladys or couples that wanna try bbc. I dont find black ladies attractive in any shape or form. Whites only for me. My preference

over a year ago

Yes would love to have fun with a black lady xx

over a year ago

Ye I've never been with anyone that isn't white before and I would love to do it !

I don't know why , maybe because it's something new and different to me x

By *idsTonyMan
over a year ago

RUGBY

"I know for sure I'd like to try girls of varying races - I suppose it's just indicative of a human being's curious nature. We like to try different things! Even if they're not actually different! "
yup

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

I've never been with a black girl. It's definitely on my list though

By *hameless-2Couple
over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

I (male) would love to play with a black girl.

The missus has played with a few black men over the years, so I think it's about time it was my turn. lol

Any offers girls????

over a year ago

I love black women think it's their bums lol x

over a year ago

I gave been with black girls. They are the same as white ones as far as I am concerened, no hornier or sexier, just girls. Love their bums though!

over a year ago

I have already fucked few black girls not from here but outside of fab.. was great

over a year ago

I would date a black girl & of course shag a black girl is my answer

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

One of my fantasy's...

over a year ago

Yes hubby would love it I have been with a few black guy's so it's only fair xx

over a year ago

I've always been attracted to olive/dark skin, dated three black girls over the years and married an Asian.

By *coutin4girlzMan
over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

Always been attracted to the Exotic n Erotic skin tone n sheer sexiness of Black n Asian girls so they get a big thumbs up from me,just wish there were more in South Wales using this site coz they're very thin on the ground!....Love um to bits!!! MwahX

over a year ago

I have slept with a few black girls. Initially it was probably driven by curiosity, but I have found that they are very enthsiastic in bed, not something I have always found with white ladies.They also tend to have bubbly personalities which I am attracted to.

over a year ago

Yeah. Been wanting to for ages.

By *moke itMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Love love love black girls

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Love a sexy black gurl in white stockings, love Asian gurls too

over a year ago

Not a fantasy for me.

By *omCoyoteMan
over a year ago

Northern England

A liking for black girls? Yep, most definitely. That's the one thing I have in common with Robert DiNiro...& he is considerably OLDER than me!

By *ubik cubeMan
over a year ago

Near Liverpool

I don't think there anything wrong in wanting a black woman. There are plenty of women who are only after black men. Also I've noticed clubsare holding black men fantasy nights. So what's good for the goose is good for the gander

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I think its natural to want to try someone from all the main races. I've never had a chinese or s. Asian woman any offers?

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Black women seem to fancy me my first single woman here was black and my ltr also

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Predictably I fancy white women now but is all about the personality and passion which excites me

Post new Message to Thread