Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight Guys afraid of Bi Guys

Jump to newest

By *2j1977uk OP   Man
over a year ago

Croydon

I have seen recently quite a few profiles and even chatted with couples who categorically state no bi guys and don't get me wrong each to their own but if you want a straight threesome then what is the problem with a bi guy? Just because you are bi doesn't automatically mean I'm going to jump on any man!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that irresistible. I have had many bi 3somes and many straight 3somes and at the end of the day the main focus is on the woman and her pleasure so why would you discount bi guys? Anyone else had this problem?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/14 10:06:56]

over a year ago

Rarely- but happy to be entirely straight in a mmf with another guy as you rightly say the focus is the lady. But have been very luck to find couples that like an orally bi guy.

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

Maybe the woman doesnt like to meet bi guys either.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Some people are turned off at the thought that guys have indulged in same sex at some point. That is cool with me, I would have a pint with them.

over a year ago

Some refuse because they perceive it to be a higher std risk. It is something they ask at the clinic...

Also I've noticed that some bi guys do ruin it for others.. by pushing their luck. Not all by any accounts but I've had to tell a guy before after we made it clear Lee is straight.

And don't assume it's the guy... Quite often the woman doesn't want bi guys

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I've said before, I won't meet couples with a straight guy. I won't "play it straight". It's my fun time as well

over a year ago

We always avoid couples like that, primarily because we worry just how comfortable the male actually is being naked around other men. And to be honest I can't be done with the worry that the slightest contact, which in a 4sum is inevitable, could lead to them panicing I'm hitting on them

over a year ago

I don't think that straight guys panic if they enjoy 4sum play.. etc.. some are very comfortable. X

over a year ago

and just because you dont want to share your sex life with a bi guy doesnt mean you are afraid.it just means you dont want to share your sex life with a bi guy.

simple as that

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"and just because you dont want to share your sex life with a bi guy doesnt mean you are afraid.it just means you dont want to share your sex life with a bi guy.

simple as that"

Exactly....which people are quite entitled to do

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I love chasing the straights around the streets, threatening to touch them with my gay wand.

So funny....

over a year ago

"I love chasing the straights around the streets, threatening to touch them with my gay wand.

So funny.... "

you are a bad man

over a year ago

"I have seen recently quite a few profiles and even chatted with couples who categorically state no bi guys and don't get me wrong each to their own but if you want a straight threesome then what is the problem with a bi guy? Just because you are bi doesn't automatically mean I'm going to jump on any man!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that irresistible. I have had many bi 3somes and many straight 3somes and at the end of the day the main focus is on the woman and her pleasure so why would you discount bi guys? Anyone else had this problem?"

Thats an assumption you have made about the guys being afraid of you jumping them which is not really likley. Many don't play with bi guys because they are more promiscuous and regularly play without condoms on the Q/T now thats an assumption too but it might explain why some don't play with bi guys.

Perception isn't something that goes away and rightly or wrongly some people see bi guys as a less safe option std wise.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I love chasing the straights around the streets, threatening to touch them with my gay wand.

So funny....

you are a bad man "

cheers x

over a year ago

Basically and maybe a little harsh, but we dont want to play with any guy who has had his cockup some other guys ass.

Not bothered that you want to jump me or not, just dont want a cock in Bev thats been up another guy...simples

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

Hmmm might change my profile to straight but open minded.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"and just because you dont want to share your sex life with a bi guy doesnt mean you are afraid.it just means you dont want to share your sex life with a bi guy.

simple as that"

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"Basically and maybe a little harsh, but we dont want to play with any guy who has had his cockup some other guys ass.

Not bothered that you want to jump me or not, just dont want a cock in Bev thats been up another guy...simples"

over a year ago

Some straight guys can't even be in a sexual environment with another straight guy let alone a bi guy,its all a matter of comfort and if you're not comfortable then things ain't gonna work properly

over a year ago

"Hmmm might change my profile to straight but open minded. "

Will change ours to def straight narrow minded and totally inflexible where Bi Guys concerned lol

over a year ago

We don't play with bi or bi curious for one very simple reason.

My real focus is to ensure that Mrs J is the centre of attention. For her the thrill of a 3some or moresome is knowing that she is receiving the total focus of all the guys - which of course she responds to.

Even if a bi guy promises to play straight she knows that is not the case hence her enjoyment is reduced.

over a year ago

being honest, V has a gay son, so doesnt want to even imagine what 2 guys get up to.

narrow minded or short sighted, maybe, but thats her pov and i will back it all the way.

also, we soft play, so people we meet are already 'giving up' the chance of a fuck, so why should we ask someone to limit themselves even further when there are plenty of bi men around for them to meet.

there are plenty of straight men we can look at and invite without having to look at bi guys.

if you dont like it, well thats a little tough im afraid

over a year ago

"We always avoid couples like that, primarily because we worry just how comfortable the male actually is being naked around other men. And to be honest I can't be done with the worry that the slightest contact, which in a 4sum is inevitable, could lead to them panicing I'm hitting on them"

A straight 3-some is a crap 3-some. We won't do them anymore.

over a year ago

"We always avoid couples like that, primarily because we worry just how comfortable the male actually is being naked around other men. And to be honest I can't be done with the worry that the slightest contact, which in a 4sum is inevitable, could lead to them panicing I'm hitting on them

A straight 3-some is a crap 3-some. We won't do them anymore."

as long as that works for you,excellent,you are getting out of swinging what you want.likewise those that dont want a bi guy are entitled to their wishes as well

over a year ago

"We always avoid couples like that, primarily because we worry just how comfortable the male actually is being naked around other men. And to be honest I can't be done with the worry that the slightest contact, which in a 4sum is inevitable, could lead to them panicing I'm hitting on them

A straight 3-some is a crap 3-some. We won't do them anymore."

Respect you point of _iew but its other way around for us, a Bi 3-some would be a crap 3-some to stay well clear of

By *2j1977uk OP   Man
over a year ago

Croydon

"Basically and maybe a little harsh, but we dont want to play with any guy who has had his cockup some other guys ass.

Not bothered that you want to jump me or not, just dont want a cock in Bev thats been up another guy...simples"

not all bi guys have anal sex though, some are just orally bi. Would you would rule out a guy that has had his cock inside a womans ass?

By *2j1977uk OP   Man
over a year ago

Croydon

"We don't play with bi or bi curious for one very simple reason.

My real focus is to ensure that Mrs J is the centre of attention. For her the thrill of a 3some or moresome is knowing that she is receiving the total focus of all the guys - which of course she responds to.

Even if a bi guy promises to play straight she knows that is not the case hence her enjoyment is reduced.

"

that last bit doesn't makes sense? if a bi guy plays straight then that means the focus is on her??!!

over a year ago

A straight 3-some is a crap 3-some. We won't do them anymore.

Respect you point of _iew but its other way around for us, a Bi 3-some would be a crap 3-some to stay well clear of"

we tried, we really did! But found it to staged: "After you sir", "oh no i couldn't possibly" "you do that end and i'll stay here", "change ends old boy?" "oh awfully kind of you sir!" etc. Where as if the guys sexulity is more fluid it becomes 3 people having sex, not 3 people involved in 2 2-somes!

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Completely agree.

I show that I'm orally bi because sometimes that's what I fancy but 95% of the time I play straight but it's better to be clear from the outset so everyone knows where they stand.

over a year ago

"Completely agree.

I show that I'm orally bi because sometimes that's what I fancy but 95% of the time I play straight but it's better to be clear from the outset so everyone knows where they stand.

"

yes it is,and arent couples that say no bi guys being clear from the start?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always chat before meets so everyone knows what the ground rules are and I either touch or not depending on what's been agreed. Not an issue for me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/14 10:59:46]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

For me to play straight is akin to people looking to play with ripped guys only, I can play with them if I breath in but after a while: I just gotta let it out......

over a year ago

that last bit doesn't makes sense? if a bi guy plays straight then that means the focus is on her??!!"

If she thinks his mind is on something else rather than her then it affects her confidence.

In any case its not as if couples have trouble finding a huge selection of straight guys. So we would never consider inviting a bi guy to join us.

Nothing to do with fear - they simply don't share the same outlook as us.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't know why people feel they need to justify their choice. MY body and I could give a flying fuck if someone takes umbrage because I don't want to meet them for any reason.

Get over yourselves and get a grip! Someone says "no" move on!

Rant over!

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

Thank god my wife gets wet over two guys together. X

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

" Just because you are bi doesn't automatically mean I'm going to jump on any man!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that irresistible. "

I actually am that irresistible

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't know why people feel they need to justify their choice. MY body and I could give a flying fuck if someone takes umbrage because I don't want to meet them for any reason.

Rant over! "

Couldn't

over a year ago

"I don't know why people feel they need to justify their choice. MY body and I could give a flying fuck if someone takes umbrage because I don't want to meet them for any reason.

Rant over! "

(very ranty tho!)

over a year ago

Rant over! "

over a year ago

"I have seen recently quite a few profiles and even chatted with couples who categorically state no bi guys and don't get me wrong each to their own but if you want a straight threesome then what is the problem with a bi guy? Just because you are bi doesn't automatically mean I'm going to jump on any man!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that irresistible. I have had many bi 3somes and many straight 3somes and at the end of the day the main focus is on the woman and her pleasure so why would you discount bi guys? Anyone else had this problem?

Thats an assumption you have made about the guys being afraid of you jumping them which is not really likley. Many don't play with bi guys because they are more promiscuous and regularly play without condoms on the Q/T now thats an assumption too but it might explain why some don't play with bi guys.

Perception isn't something that goes away and rightly or wrongly some people see bi guys as a less safe option std wise."

Would have to disagree with you on the higher risk front....lost count of the amount of 'straight' couples looking for bareback on here....and even those who don't ask for it, blatantly do going by their profile piccies...so risk is high regardless of bi or str8 on profile (and we have found so many people putting straight on their profile when they blatantly aren't)

over a year ago

"

Agree!!!

By *2j1977uk OP   Man
over a year ago

Croydon

"I have seen recently quite a few profiles and even chatted with couples who categorically state no bi guys and don't get me wrong each to their own but if you want a straight threesome then what is the problem with a bi guy? Just because you are bi doesn't automatically mean I'm going to jump on any man!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that irresistible. I have had many bi 3somes and many straight 3somes and at the end of the day the main focus is on the woman and her pleasure so why would you discount bi guys? Anyone else had this problem?

Perception isn't something that goes away and rightly or wrongly some people see bi guys as a less safe option std wise.

Would have to disagree with you on the higher risk front....lost count of the amount of 'straight' couples looking for bareback on here....and even those who don't ask for it, blatantly do going by their profile piccies...so risk is high regardless of bi or str8 on profile (and we have found so many people putting straight on their profile when they blatantly aren't)"

definitely agree with this

over a year ago

I'm absolutely terrified of bi guys I wont even get in a lift with one,for fear of catching something or being ogled at. It's ridiculous really as many straight males are secretly at least orally bi and it's quite insulting to say they're potentially a higher risk group.

I'm genuinely straight but would meet bi couples if limits are respected then there should never be a problem.

By *ouple4biguyCouple
over a year ago

ayr

What makes me smile are those that state no bi guys only to find on reading their veries that some of the so called straight guys have messaged us saying they are bi. What a wonderful world we live in

over a year ago

Not bothered that you want to jump me or not, just dont want a cock in Bev thats been up another guy...simples

not all bi guys have anal sex though, some are just orally bi. Would you would rule out a guy that has had his cock inside a womans ass?"

No Because its been inside a womans ass, its basically guys with guys I dont like and choose not to meet for our fun

over a year ago

So funny.... "

Ha! Made me laugh

over a year ago

Preferences are always to be respected - it just makes me uncomfortable when assumptions are made that anyone bi, curious or straight plays the same way dependant on sexuality.

Not all bi/curious guys indulge in anal with other men (I certainly never have/will, and rarely do with women!), just as not all straight couples indulge in anal. Bi or straight - people play safe or unsafe.

I've asked a question before and not had a particularly good answer yet!

Who is the greater 'risk' from an std point of _iew? An orally bi guy who infrequently sucks another cock without a condom but practices safe sex with women - or a straight woman who sucks cocks regularly on 99% of meets without condoms and who practices safe penetrative sex?

over a year ago

Is it the lady?

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Always the scion of truth you are Obi

over a year ago

"Who is the greater 'risk' from an std point of _iew? An orally bi guy who infrequently sucks another cock without a condom but practices safe sex with women - or a straight woman who sucks cocks regularly on 99% of meets without condoms and who practices safe penetrative sex? "

You are missing the point... some straight guys are worried about catching bi, it's obviously an air born thing that they can catch from proximity, have you seen how straight guys freeze in terror if they happen to wander into a gay bar

Plus of course all Bi / Gay guys find ALL straight guys unresistibly attractive, so they know you will fancy them more than any woman

N.B. _iews expressed above are not our own and are almost certainly untrue...

over a year ago

I'm constantly having to drag mrnotts off straight guys. It's so embarrassing

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

Well the answer is clear, the government will just have to introduce compulsory colour coded armbands so that we can see who's who.

over a year ago

Any bi couples like to get in touch feel free

over a year ago

I read a profile recently that effectively stated they did not want bi guys as she did not want to suck a cock that's been covered in shit.

Like crime in a multi storey car park, I find that wrong on so many levels.

over a year ago

"I read a profile recently that effectively stated they did not want bi guys as she did not want to suck a cock that's been covered in shit.

Like crime in a multi storey car park, I find that wrong on so many levels."

thats the thing.

straight guys dicks can get covered in shit too lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

My friend Mark (who is a ninja) says bi-guys can't look up or jump properly. It's no wonder we straight guys fear them so.

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

But we can shop like nothing you've ever seen before.

We still love our man stuff but have to introduce an element of gay. I can paint a room put up shelves, wire up electronics AND choose tasteful soft furnishings.

Beat that then straight people xxx

over a year ago

I used to be straight until I heard an album by "frankie goes to hollywood". I was lucky to escape the gayness quickly and got away with just being a bi!

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

"I used to be straight until I heard an album by "frankie goes to hollywood". I was lucky to escape the gayness quickly and got away with just being a bi! "

That answers so many questions that have bothered me all these years.

over a year ago

"I have seen recently quite a few profiles and even chatted with couples who categorically state no bi guys and don't get me wrong each to their own but if you want a straight threesome then what is the problem with a bi guy? Just because you are bi doesn't automatically mean I'm going to jump on any man!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that irresistible. I have had many bi 3somes and many straight 3somes and at the end of the day the main focus is on the woman and her pleasure so why would you discount bi guys? Anyone else had this problem?"

It seems to be the case that straight women aren't as intimidated by bi or gay women as men are by their counterparts. Apart from the fact that what you say is true about not jumping on them, even if a guy sucks you off and you do nothing in return, a mouths a mouth

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

It seems to be the case that straight women aren't as intimidated by bi or gay women as men are by their counterparts. Apart from the fact that what you say is true about not jumping on them, even if a guy sucks you off and you do nothing in return, a mouths a mouth

"

I think you've inadvertently confirmed why some wont meet bi men with your mouth is just a month comment!

over a year ago

"

That's nonsense on so many levels.

"Intimidated"? Do you seriously think that straight guys are intimidated? Ridiculous

And "a mouth is just a mouth"!! No it certainly is not.

over a year ago

Ha ha, your intimidations showing

over a year ago

"Ha ha, your intimidations showing "

Intimidated no.

Irritated yes.

Too many gay & bi guys live in some kind of fantasy land and believe that open minded straight guys are open for bi play.

And if they are not interested its because they are homophobic bigots straining to hide their bi nature.

By *ithesea1972Couple
over a year ago

york

But we can shop like nothing you've ever seen before.

We still love our man stuff but have to introduce an element of gay. I can paint a room put up shelves, wire up electronics AND choose tasteful soft furnishings.

Beat that then straight people xxx

PMSL

over a year ago

By intimidated I mean all the straight guys who won't set foot in a gay bar, even with a mate or even their wife because they're intimidated.

Quite why they think they are going to be leapt on by rampant men any more than women in a straight bar I do not know

Post new Message to Thread