Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Time to meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do couples with family find time to meet. We really struggle. Keen as we are there never seems to be any time to ourselves to be naughty.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Morning were in the same predicament,we find planning meets a couple of weeks Ahead gives us enough time to arrange a sitter.also gives you a chance to get to know who your meeting,there character,humour etc. Seems to work for us xx

over a year ago

We like to do things the same way. Weve chatted to a young guy for a couple of weeks now. Were thinking of inviting him around this weekend as daughter was supposed to be with her dad. Now he tells us he's away this weekend so were stuffed again.

over a year ago

You could try an arrange a sitter an pop out for a couple of hour's, loads of hotel deals on at the mo premiere etc 25pound a night am sure if hes genuine he would agree to that x. It's a bugger having a young family but with preperation an plan b's it usually comes together lol good look debbie zz

over a year ago

"You could try an arrange a sitter an pop out for a couple of hour's, loads of hotel deals on at the mo premiere etc 25pound a night am sure if hes genuine he would agree to that x. It's a bugger having a young family but with preperation an plan b's it usually comes together lol good look debbie zz"
xx

over a year ago

We are in the same scenario guys, but from reading your profile, you seem to have ruled out everything people suggest, ie you won't do hotel meets, you want spontaneous not pre arranged meets. So you are kind of at the mercy of the other parent. Just what we got from reading your profile. But we hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck

over a year ago

Looking at it that way I suppose your right. Maybe we are expecting too much.

Its just important that things are right for us. No point in doing it if we are not happy with the situation.

over a year ago

As a single dad it's not easy. I have to rely on my parents for sitting (my daughter hasn't seen her mum regularly for years). This can cause problems from a swinging point of view. However, this just means I have to make the most of each and every opportunity. Swinging most definitely isn't an exact science. Bear with it and good things will come.

Good luck

X

over a year ago

"Looking at it that way I suppose your right. Maybe we are expecting too much.

Its just important that things are right for us. No point in doing it if we are not happy with the situation."

Absolutely agree. That should be your main priority

over a year ago

We are lucky in the fact that the kids dad knows about us on here ( him and his new wife are too ) and in 90% of cases will have the kids for us. Then our eldest daughter will sometimes have them.

saying that, we've still had to cancel meets because either the ex or the daughter's plans have changed but that's life as parents.

Post new Message to Thread