Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Submissive men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Each to their own.....but subby men to me are a total turn off! Sorry ! Just the way I was made!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah do nothing for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like em big, strong and able! Think I might have to lie down! Feeling faint at the thought!

Reply privately

By *antoplay1976Couple
over a year ago

Chico

"Each to their own.....but subby men to me are a total turn off! Sorry ! Just the way I was made! "

I agree! If I want to be with a women I will be with a women. If I want a man..I want a man!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't get it either. If anyone tried to bend me to their will I'd likely snap, but I just think that's either the fighter, or testosterone in me.

...though I'm not into whipping people and stuff, either.

Reply privately

By *estEndGentMan
over a year ago

London

Sounds like this room needs a man like me about the place! haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sigh.....something about a big tall muscle bound guy makes me foam at the mouth and lose all sense of reasoning !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Although Luke isn't submissive, I do like submissive men or women to play with every now and then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone know the way to testosterone town???????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Although Luke isn't submissive, I do like submissive men or women to play with every now and then! "

Women is different but subby men? I can't! I just can't! Its like asking me to eat marmite! Yuck! Sorry!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em big, strong and able! Think I might have to lie down! Feeling faint at the thought!"

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Sigh.....something about a big tall muscle bound guy makes me foam at the mouth and lose all sense of reasoning !

"

Already found one of them. Have foamed everywhere already lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Although Luke isn't submissive, I do like submissive men or women to play with every now and then!

Women is different but subby men? I can't! I just can't! Its like asking me to eat marmite! Yuck! Sorry! "

No need to apologise to me.... Each to their own in this life!

But I like both

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

For that know me, submissive isnt a word that works for me lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sigh.....something about a big tall muscle bound guy makes me foam at the mouth and lose all sense of reasoning !

Already found one of them. Have foamed everywhere already lol xx"

Lucky bugger! You I mean! Lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Although Luke isn't submissive, I do like submissive men or women to play with every now and then!

Women is different but subby men? I can't! I just can't! Its like asking me to eat marmite! Yuck! Sorry!

But I like both "

Me too! Him indoors likes to be dommed by me.. but nothing better than a big burly guy to make me weak at the knees

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could do it for a laugh but thats only because there are very few genuinely hot Dominant men....but subby guys...just entertainment. ...nothing more. Certainly couldn't have sex with a subby guy. It just wouldn't feel right. .

But everyone is different!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ironically this thread is probably giving a lot of sub guys a hard on... Lol!

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I like em big, strong and able!

"

Im not interested in submissive guys UNLESS they are big, strong and able. And there are plenty of them around as well, including quite a few who would never admit to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ironically this thread is probably giving a lot of sub guys a hard on... Lol! "

Lol! Oh god! !!! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well its am interesting world!!!

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

But I like both "

Lucy! !!!!!!!! Jodhpurs mmmmmmmmmm

Lovely xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Many men choose submissiveness as it is the one aspect of their lives where they don't have to be in charge and shoulder all the responsibilities. Why do you think so many high powered men (and women!) choose to do it?

Some people have the wrong idea about what a sub is, plenty think it is simply handing over control of your sex life to the partner and going along with what they want, when they want. That isn't the case, it's about pushing boundaries and it's role-play to many.

Personally I like a woman who knows how to take charge and isn't scared of asking for what they want. Rather that than a wet lettuce.

Reply privately

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

There seems to be the implication running through this thread that sub men can't be big and strong and that big strong men are never submissive. I personally find this as badly steroetyping people as those who think all lesbians are butch and all gay guys camp.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Many men choose submissiveness as it is the one aspect of their lives where they don't have to be in charge and shoulder all the responsibilities. Why do you think so many high powered men (and women!) choose to do it?

Some people have the wrong idea about what a sub is, plenty think it is simply handing over control of your sex life to the partner and going along with what they want, when they want. That isn't the case, it's about pushing boundaries and it's role-play to many.

Personally I like a woman who knows how to take charge and isn't scared of asking for what they want. Rather that than a wet lettuce."

Oh trust me! I get COMPLETELY the psychology of why successful men are often submissive sexually! Known many of them...

All I am saying is....for me....they don't turn me on! Simple! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There seems to be the implication running through this thread that sub men can't be big and strong and that big strong men are never submissive. I personally find this as badly steroetyping people as those who think all lesbians are butch and all gay guys camp."

Thats your assumption of what is being said.

People can be dub or Dom no matter what their physical size..so to assume I would believe they can only be one way or the other dependent on someone's physical appearance is plain daft.

I am SAYING that I am personally attracted to Dominant men ONLY...but who are ALSO physically a lot bigger than me. So....if a guy us Dominant sexually but a short skinny thing like me...I am not attracted. Equally even if the guy was physically my type (big muscular etc. .) but was still sexually submissive. ...still not a match for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being sexually submissive doesnt make me weak or a wet lettuce! I am a strong woman but being sexually submissive is part of my sexual identity.

Reply privately

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

We are both switch. We both like to dominate each other and are equally happy to play sub too

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Add a beard to that and I'm finished! Off for a lie-down also...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't do sub men either, not my cup of tea at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

pansies

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sitting on the fence on this one. I cant be what I am not though......and dont think I could be subby at all.

Reply privately

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Recently I have found I am really into sub men. However, there is a difference between a sub guy and a wet lettuce lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Recently I have found I am really into sub men. However, there is a difference between a sub guy and a wet lettuce lol"

Of course! Whilst I am not remotely attracted to sexually sub men, I totally agree that being sub doesnt equal wet lettuce leaf or weakness in everyday.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since when did it become acceptable to be so rude about someone's sexual preference. All hell would break loose if someone posted saying they hate submissive women.

Don't yuck someone else's yum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since when did it become acceptable to be so rude about someone's sexual preference. All hell would break loose if someone posted saying they hate submissive women.

Don't yuck someone else's yum. "

Not sure how anything I said could possibly be interpreted as rude. I was expressing my personal sexual preference! I fully accept it isnt everyones! Obviously! Or why would we all be here! I can yuck anyone's yum...just as they can yuck mine! That's what makes us different and fun! I don't like shellfish! I think its yuck! But if others like it....as plenty obviously do.....go party!

Reply privately

over a year ago

And actually. ..my 'yuck' was in reference to marmite! Unless you are saying you have a sexual fetish abput marmite which I have dissed???

Yuck yuckity yuck!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"but subby guys...just entertainment. ...nothing more. "

That is where you are being rude. You clearly lack respect for other people's fetishes which quite honestly doesn't paint you in a particularly nice light.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And if anyone wishes to express a dislike or yuck for submissive women.....fine by me! We all have our preferences! I am sub and proud of it. Anyone who doesnt like it.....fine! Don't play with me then! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing better than chucking a girl around the bedroom. I do like a few scratches on the back but that's my sub side

Reply privately

over a year ago

"but subby guys...just entertainment. ...nothing more.

That is where you are being rude. You clearly lack respect for other people's fetishes which quite honestly doesn't paint you in a particularly nice light. "

I think that if you actually knew me.....as someone who has over 20 years experience on the fetish scene. ...you would find yourself way off the mark with your comments. There are some comments that are posted with my tongue firmly in my cheek for I have many male submissive friends who are very dear to me. ....but not for a moment would we play together. There is no malice in my posts here as those who know me will account for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

same here, but having him strapped to my bondage table, makes it more exciting for me, I like to ride a stallion!

Reply privately

over a year ago

And its all 'entertainment' of a sort! I don't things quite so seriously! I am confident that I have provided many hours of 'entertainment' as a submissive and thats fine! Because its fun! Sub guys I know love that too! So just relax there! Noone is being rude.....just expressing our preferences...what turns us on and what turns us off. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with any of it. Its a personal preference. Thats all. I...like everyone. ..have the right to be turned off as well as turned off. Its personal for me. Not a judgement of others. There is a difference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is where you are being rude. You clearly lack respect for other people's fetishes which quite honestly doesn't paint you in a particularly nice light.

I think that if you actually knew me.....as someone who has over 20 years experience on the fetish scene. ...you would find yourself way off the mark with your comments. There are some comments that are posted with my tongue firmly in my cheek for I have many male submissive friends who are very dear to me. ....but not for a moment would we play together. There is no malice in my posts here as those who know me will account for."

I think you will find that I am commenting purely on this thread. I have never seen your posts before so I know nothing of you other than than this thread.

I think perhaps you should think before posting. I have total respect for anyone who is confident enough in themselves to submit to another.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And its all 'entertainment' of a sort! I don't things quite so seriously! I am confident that I have provided many hours of 'entertainment' as a submissive and thats fine! Because its fun! Sub guys I know love that too! So just relax there! Noone is being rude.....just expressing our preferences...what turns us on and what turns us off. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with any of it. Its a personal preference. Thats all. I...like everyone. ..have the right to be turned off as well as turned off. Its personal for me. Not a judgement of others. There is a difference. "

Having your personal preferences is one thing, being publicly disrespectful another. If you have been active on the fetish scene for 20 years as you profess then I would expect a much more tolerant attitude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think that if you actually knew me.....as someone who has over 20 years experience on the fetish scene. ...you would find yourself way off the mark with your comments. There are some comments that are posted with my tongue firmly in my cheek for I have many male submissive friends who are very dear to me. ....but not for a moment would we play together. There is no malice in my posts here as those who know me will account for.

I think you will find that I am commenting purely on this thread. I have never seen your posts before so I know nothing of you other than than this thread.

I think perhaps you should think before posting. I have total respect for anyone who is confident enough in themselves to submit to another. "

Then show some towards me .....and think a little more about the context instead of jumping to conclusions. I am nearly 20 years older than you with years of experience of both submission and domination. My 'respect' is absolute for all. If you dont wish to see that then I cant help you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And its all 'entertainment' of a sort! I don't things quite so seriously! I am confident that I have provided many hours of 'entertainment' as a submissive and thats fine! Because its fun! Sub guys I know love that too! So just relax there! Noone is being rude.....just expressing our preferences...what turns us on and what turns us off. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with any of it. Its a personal preference. Thats all. I...like everyone. ..have the right to be turned off as well as turned off. Its personal for me. Not a judgement of others. There is a difference.

Having your personal preferences is one thing, being publicly disrespectful another. If you have been active on the fetish scene for 20 years as you profess then I would expect a much more tolerant attitude."

Let's just agree to disagree shall we? There is nothing disrespectful here. So far...you have been the only one to take offence

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And its all 'entertainment' of a sort! I don't things quite so seriously! I am confident that I have provided many hours of 'entertainment' as a submissive and thats fine! Because its fun! Sub guys I know love that too! So just relax there! Noone is being rude.....just expressing our preferences...what turns us on and what turns us off. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with any of it. Its a personal preference. Thats all. I...like everyone. ..have the right to be turned off as well as turned off. Its personal for me. Not a judgement of others. There is a difference.

Having your personal preferences is one thing, being publicly disrespectful another. If you have been active on the fetish scene for 20 years as you profess then I would expect a much more tolerant attitude."

I think that there are problems in these forums where there is misunderstandings. You can see that this is simply a preference and the thread is stating a preference and why it is her preference. Other people got involved in this for what it is. Which is a light hearted look at submissive males. The word entertainment might of been misjudged but this is no reason to turn this into something it clearly is not?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol.....oh look. I am too nice a person in reality to cause upset to anyone. And I REALLY don't believe I have.....BUT as I am an old woman now...lol..... I shall offer a low curtsey just in case! ...just reaching for my zimmer frame! !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Add a beard to that and I'm finished! Off for a lie-down also..."

Hiya

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most men become submissive when married, owt for a quiet life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having your personal preferences is one thing, being publicly disrespectful another. If you have been active on the fetish scene for 20 years as you profess then I would expect a much more tolerant attitude.

I think that there are problems in these forums where there is misunderstandings. You can see that this is simply a preference and the thread is stating a preference and why it is her preference. Other people got involved in this for what it is. Which is a light hearted look at submissive males. The word entertainment might of been misjudged but this is no reason to turn this into something it clearly is not? "

Thankyou. It really is no more than a lifht hearted comment. My goodness....all those years in fetish clubs and the things the subby guys and us subby girls used to say to each other! Its was all in jest! Not everything in life is sooooo serious! !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most men become submissive when married, owt for a quiet life "

Thats so we can entertain our shoe fetish! !! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

same here, but having him strapped to my bondage table, makes it more exciting for me, I like to ride a stallion!"

Lol! !!!! I suddenly have a picture of that in my mind. ..though I am not sure I should! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

same here, but having him strapped to my bondage table, makes it more exciting for me, I like to ride a stallion!

Lol! !!!! I suddenly have a picture of that in my mind. ..though I am not sure I should! Lol "

No need for those horse riding lessons lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is why we struggle with the term cuckold. My husband loves to watch me having sex with a younger guy but I wouldnt call him a cuckold. He.s a 6ft2 16 stone ex rugby player. Dont think he has a submissive bone in his body.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There does seem to be quite a few on here. We get asked frequently to dom guys. Not my thing I'm afraid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am mostly dom with my wife but some times like to play sub as four play as it winds me up & gets me frustrated until I can't take no more & pin her down to have my way.

I see no reason why you have to be one or the other to us it's just roll play.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em big, strong and able!

Im not interested in submissive guys UNLESS they are big, strong and able. And there are plenty of them around as well, including quite a few who would never admit to it "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em big, strong and able! Think I might have to lie down! Feeling faint at the thought!"

why do you think subs lack muscle?

Most guys you see tied up in fet clubs are very big.

after all a sub is there to serve his dom not himself, so requires stamina, strength and technique that pleases his dom.

heck only reason i bothered going to the gym was because i was ordered to because my mistress liked to be picked up and fucked while being carried while clawing the crp out of my back and biting me

Also she liked muscle so told me to get some lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is why we struggle with the term cuckold. My husband loves to watch me having sex with a younger guy but I wouldnt call him a cuckold. He.s a 6ft2 16 stone ex rugby player. Dont think he has a submissive bone in his body."

Size has nothing to do with it, its all in the mind

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Many men choose submissiveness as it is the one aspect of their lives where they don't have to be in charge and shoulder all the responsibilities. Why do you think so many high powered men (and women!) choose to do it?

Personally I like a woman who knows how to take charge and isn't scared of asking for what they want. Rather that than a wet lettuce."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dom or Sub why do women want to be dom in most things these days? Do men have time to have shoe or handbag fetishes? no most are doing the domestics that the dom women do not want. A good reason why more men are being sub.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What really bothers me about this thread is the fact that people who are submissive are being described as wet lettuces!!

I can absolutely assure everyone on this thread that submissives are not wet lettuces, it takes a lot of confidence in yourself and the person who you are submitting to. To allow someone else to decide what you are going to do, takes guts and gall.

And as for the comment about age - I think tolerance and respect for others is something that comes at any age!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dom or Sub why do women want to be dom in most things these days? Do men have time to have shoe or handbag fetishes? no most are doing the domestics that the dom women do not want. A good reason why more men are being sub."

Its a fact that men are becoming more passive and feminine, it is due to HRT in the water supply, 75% of women will take HRT at some time in their life, it is peed into the water chain, and cant be filtered out, so everyone ends up drinking estrogen, the female hormone, menst tits are getting bigger, penis are getting limper..sooner or later a woman will run the country and then at last women wont need men..sperm will be bred in test tubes..men will become slaves, we are all doomed, doomed I say

Reply privately

over a year ago

As with most other topics things get polarised into two categories, either black or white when the reality is everything is just another shade of grey.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And actually. ..my 'yuck' was in reference to marmite! Unless you are saying you have a sexual fetish abput marmite which I have dissed???

Yuck yuckity yuck! "

Please leave marmite out of sexual discussions. never the twain.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a fact that men are becoming more passive and feminine, it is due to HRT in the water supply, 75% of women will take HRT at some time in their life, it is peed into the water chain, and cant be filtered out, so everyone ends up drinking estrogen, the female hormone, menst tits are getting bigger, penis are getting limper..sooner or later a woman will run the country and then at last women wont need men..sperm will be bred in test tubes..men will become slaves, we are all doomed, doomed I say "

I heard the same thing about modern cleaning products having the same effect.

"a generation of men raised by women" - Tyler Durden.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a fact that men are becoming more passive and feminine, it is due to HRT in the water supply, 75% of women will take HRT at some time in their life, it is peed into the water chain, and cant be filtered out, so everyone ends up drinking estrogen, the female hormone, menst tits are getting bigger, penis are getting limper..sooner or later a woman will run the country and then at last women wont need men..sperm will be bred in test tubes..men will become slaves, we are all doomed, doomed I say

I heard the same thing about modern cleaning products having the same effect.

"a generation of men raised by women" - Tyler Durden. "

I never clean, so they wouldn't effect me, my tits are large enough, so I drink spring water, not tap water.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree, but each to their own, I done the sub man thing, I tried enjoyed what I did, but not for me, a man should be a bit dominant, even if not a dom.

Nette

Reply privately

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"There seems to be the implication running through this thread that sub men can't be big and strong and that big strong men are never submissive. I personally find this as badly steroetyping people as those who think all lesbians are butch and all gay guys camp."

The majority if sub males we meet are in highly stressful jobs and their sexual submission is their release. Sterotyping sub men as wimps shows a lack of knowledge/ insight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em big, strong and able! Think I might have to lie down! Feeling faint at the thought!

why do you think subs lack muscle?

Most guys you see tied up in fet clubs are very big.

after all a sub is there to serve his dom not himself, so requires stamina, strength and technique that pleases his dom.

heck only reason i bothered going to the gym was because i was ordered to because my mistress liked to be picked up and fucked while being carried while clawing the crp out of my back and biting me

Also she liked muscle so told me to get some lol.

"

If she's your personal trainer as well then i can only imagine how long she permits you to rest before your next set.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I agree, but each to their own, I done the sub man thing, I tried enjoyed what I did, but not for me, a man should be a bit dominant, even if not a dom.

Nette"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have some playrooms including an AB nursery, most guys who come as AB's are in demanding jobs, have reached the top in their profession and are very dominant men in their day to day life, but for a couple of hours they like to hand over control, no responsibility, everything from when they can pee , drink, eat, sleep to someone else who they know will be safe, experienced and discreet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There seems to be the implication running through this thread that sub men can't be big and strong and that big strong men are never submissive. I personally find this as badly steroetyping people as those who think all lesbians are butch and all gay guys camp.

The majority if sub males we meet are in highly stressful jobs and their sexual submission is their release. Sterotyping sub men as wimps shows a lack of knowledge/ insight. "

Reply privately

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"Dom or Sub why do women want to be dom in most things these days? Do men have time to have shoe or handbag fetishes? no most are doing the domestics that the dom women do not want. A good reason why more men are being sub.

Its a fact that men are becoming more passive and feminine, it is due to HRT in the water supply, 75% of women will take HRT at some time in their life, it is peed into the water chain, and cant be filtered out, so everyone ends up drinking estrogen, the female hormone, menst tits are getting bigger, penis are getting limper..sooner or later a woman will run the country and then at last women wont need men..sperm will be bred in test tubes..men will become slaves, we are all doomed, doomed I say "

I could very easily provide a simple technique for separating human hormones from drinking water but I doubt anyone would accept the cost and energy commitments.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Actually an other interesting study has shown that women on.the pill prefer more effeminate "safe" men.

So because of this, and because as a species sexual selection.is.the major.natural selection factor we have, men are making themselves more. Effeminate in their look/fashion/behaviors for the simple reason it gets them more sex.

Sexual selection is a major thing and works very very quickly compared to.other selective forces, especially as we have a more involved society than animals

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What really bothers me about this thread is the fact that people who are submissive are being described as wet lettuces!!

I can absolutely assure everyone on this thread that submissives are not wet lettuces, it takes a lot of confidence in yourself and the person who you are submitting to. To allow someone else to decide what you are going to do, takes guts and gall.

And as for the comment about age - I think tolerance and respect for others is something that comes at any age!

Nowhere in any of my posts have I said that submissives are wet lettuces! I am a submissive myself! Why would I disrespect myself??

I totally get the psychology and being submissive DOES take a lot of strength. I KNOW!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There seems to be the implication running through this thread that sub men can't be big and strong and that big strong men are never submissive. I personally find this as badly steroetyping people as those who think all lesbians are butch and all gay guys camp.

The majority if sub males we meet are in highly stressful jobs and their sexual submission is their release. Sterotyping sub men as wimps shows a lack of knowledge/ insight.

"

...Again..never used these words! I also have a high stress job so I get the release thing....though for me personally, I have always been this way as far back as I csn remember. So the high stress job came later....but there is no doubt that it is great when someone else makes the decisions for a change

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Shows your lack of understanding.

All my sub playmates are alpha males. Two run their own security companies, one in Dubai at the moment, the other Afghanistan: both ex-military. One is the managing director of software company. One national operations director of a communication organisation. One not sure of his job title but he trouble shoots for the banking sector, another operations director for an airport...all high flying, stressful jobs.

They come to me to relinquish control. One phones and says I need to de-stress: that's what it is. I don't play with "bin men" or the under 45, for me they have to have a certain gravitas.

There's nothing wimpy or girlie about my boys!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em big, strong and able! Think I might have to lie down! Feeling faint at the thought!

All my sub playmates are alpha males. Two run their own security companies, one in Dubai at the moment, the other Afghanistan: both ex-military. One is the managing director of software company. One national operations director of a communication organisation. One not sure of his job title but he trouble shoots for the banking sector, another operations director for an airport...all high flying, stressful jobs.

They come to me to relinquish control. One phones and says I need to de-stress: that's what it is. I don't play with "bin men" or the under 45, for me they have to have a certain gravitas.

There's nothing wimpy or girlie about my boys! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What really bothers me about this thread is the fact that people who are submissive are being described as wet lettuces!!

"

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Each to their own.....but subby men to me are a total turn off! Sorry ! Just the way I was made! "

Personally i think you nailed it with your first words "...Each to their own..."

For me being sub or dom is purely dependent on who im with. If it was the OP and i got the impression you were sub when we played then id be dom. If i played with someone who was dom then id be a little sub. Isn't it all about mutual sexual satisfaction and understanding the desires and responses of a playmate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I fail to see how my personal preference indicates a lack of understanding of submissive men. I understand that power exchange / stress release very well! I have been doing this too long to be told I lack understanding when I have many male submissive friends from 20 years on the scene. I am entitled to my sexual preference.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 09/01/14 17:07:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Each to their own.....but subby men to me are a total turn off! Sorry ! Just the way I was made!

Personally i think you nailed it with your first words "...Each to their own..."

For me being sub or dom is purely dependent on who im with. If it was the OP and i got the impression you were sub when we played then id be dom. If i played with someone who was dom then id be a little sub. Isn't it all about mutual sexual satisfaction and understanding the desires and responses of a playmate "

Yes...but when I used the term 'each to their own' as an indication that I did NOT judge others....in fact I am being told I am the one who lacks understanding! I understand fully and getting rather tired of being told I don't! I did not just arrive at this point in my sexuality yesterday! I have already said....of course physical size does not dictate sub or Dom status or even switch. I merely said I personally prefer Dom men who are physically bigger than me! What on earth is wrong with that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I fail to see how my personal preference indicates a lack of understanding of submissive men. I understand that power exchange / stress release very well! I have been doing this too long to be told I lack understanding when I have many male submissive friends from 20 years on the scene. I am entitled to my sexual preference.

I think it was your liking them "big, strong and able": leading one to conclude these were traits you didn't ascribe to submissive men.

"

At no point did I ever say that! This is people making assumptions. I do wish people would read the full thread!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I fail to see how my personal preference indicates a lack of understanding of submissive men. I understand that power exchange / stress release very well! I have been doing this too long to be told I lack understanding when I have many male submissive friends from 20 years on the scene. I am entitled to my sexual preference. "

I think it was your liking them "big, strong and able": leading one to conclude these were traits you didn't ascribe to submissive men.

Nothing to do with questioning your preferences, so you can climb down off your high horse!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Women is different but subby men? I can't! I just can't! Its like asking me to eat marmite! Yuck! Sorry! "

Each to their own. Wouldn't say "yuck" to describe someone elses preferences, but hey ho!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own. Wouldn't say "yuck" to describe someone elses preferences, but hey ho! "

Oh you know what. ..there is clearly a collusion going on here! I have already explained myself fully to Ruby and I believe she understands my meaning now. I am certainly not going to keep justifying a word!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Spot on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing to do with questioning your preferences, so you can climb down off your high horse!

"

I wasnt on my high horse until I started getting attacked . I didnt attack anyone and I think this is most unkind

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Thats your assumption of what is being said.

People can be dub or Dom no matter what their physical size..so to assume I would believe they can only be one way or the other dependent on someone's physical appearance is plain daft.

I am SAYING that I am personally attracted to Dominant men ONLY...but who are ALSO physically a lot bigger than me. So....if a guy us Dominant sexually but a short skinny thing like me...I am not attracted. Equally even if the guy was physically my type (big muscular etc. .) but was still sexually submissive. ...still not a match for me!"

Aaaah! Get what you mean now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone has their preferences hey, what makes us all unique!

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Each to their own.....but subby men to me are a total turn off! Sorry ! Just the way I was made!

For me being sub or dom is purely dependent on who im with. If it was the OP and i got the impression you were sub when we played then id be dom. If i played with someone who was dom then id be a little sub. Isn't it all about mutual sexual satisfaction and understanding the desires and responses of a playmate

Yes...but when I used the term 'each to their own' as an indication that I did NOT judge others....in fact I am being told I am the one who lacks understanding! I understand fully and getting rather tired of being told I don't! I did not just arrive at this point in my sexuality yesterday! I have already said....of course physical size does not dictate sub or Dom status or even switch. I merely said I personally prefer Dom men who are physically bigger than me! What on earth is wrong with that? "

Aye

I didn't say you judged any one with what you said & your preference for big dom men is your choice & there's nowt wrong with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am exhausted!!!!!!! For a submissive woman..I have sure had to go it alone here!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally lost, being a subbie, i need a big strong dom to show me the way

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You seem to contradict yourself a tadge....one minute you say for subs it is about pushing bounderies and role-play, and the next you say a sub woman is a wet lettuce.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am exhausted!!!!!!! For a submissive woman..I have sure had to go it alone here!!!!!!! "

I think that it is time for people to back off a little everyone is entitled to their own preference. Dom/sub relationships are very complicated and evolve over time. Someone going somewhere to be de stressed is neither sub or dom in my opinion its is just not being in control.

What the op is trying to get at I think is that its not just the physical side which is important to her it is the mindset. She is attractive to physical men who have a dominant personality. I have a dominant personality but I still care open doors pay for meals etc.

I also think personal attacks are un called for. I have known the op for a while and she is lovely caring lady and certainly does not get on her high horse. She fights her corner when needed but I for one feel she has fought enough. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I like a woman who knows how to take charge and isn't scared of asking for what they want. Rather that than a wet lettuce.

You seem to contradict yourself a tadge....one minute you say for subs it is about pushing bounderies and role-play, and the next you say a sub woman is a wet lettuce.

"

Um....this isnt even my post!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally lost, being a subbie, i need a big strong dom to show me the way "

Oh careful...you will get attacked for saying that! Like I did...then other people's words will be posted as yours!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a 6ft 2 inch fit , strapping motorbike riding , gym going , football playing bloke who loves nothing better than submitting , being toyed , with , made to please , being respectful , being kept frustrated i see it as horses for courses ...you say book i say buck (book) !

Had this side of me since my early teens i embrace it , its me i cant change and dont want to , its not just a sexual kink tbh !

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Um....this isnt even my post!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't say it was, I am quoting the person who's post it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a 6ft 2 inch fit , strapping motorbike riding , gym going , football playing bloke who loves nothing better than submitting , being toyed , with , made to please , being respectful , being kept frustrated i see it as horses for courses ...you say book i say buck (book) !

Had this side of me since my early teens i embrace it , its me i cant change and dont want to , its not just a sexual kink tbh !

"

It has been pointed out to me that some took offence when I said that submissive men are must for entertainment, which was actually said with a tongue firmly in my cheek! Because this is supposed to be fun right? And you sound like you get that. I am submissive...I entertain..I please...I seduce...so entertaining your lover whether you are sub or Dom isnt a bad thing! Its nice!!!!! Well I think it is.....but must because I dont get turned on by submissive men, isnt wrong. I shouldn't imagine they get turned on by me either...because we are the same side of the coin! Not yin and yang...so we can be good mates, respect eachother, tease and take the piss....in good humour...but get our kink elsewhere!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am exhausted!!!!!!! For a submissive woman..I have sure had to go it alone here!!!!!!!

I think that it is time for people to back off a little everyone is entitled to their own preference. Dom/sub relationships are very complicated and evolve over time. Someone going somewhere to be de stressed is neither sub or dom in my opinion its is just not being in control.

What the op is trying to get at I think is that its not just the physical side which is important to her it is the mindset. She is attractive to physical men who have a dominant personality. I have a dominant personality but I still care open doors pay for meals etc.

I also think personal attacks are un called for. I have known the op for a while and she is lovely caring lady and certainly does not get on her high horse. She fights her corner when needed but I for one feel she has fought enough. x"

Thankyou. Worn out!

Reply privately

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

I agree! If I want to be with a women I will be with a women. If I want a man..I want a man!"

perfect summary xx luv it

Reply privately

over a year ago

What do you call people without beards? Women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree! If I want to be with a women I will be with a women. If I want a man..I want a man!

perfect summary xx luv it "

I am saying NOTHING! Dont want to get into trouble again! Lol!

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

[Removed by poster at 10/01/14 15:28:52]

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I like a submissive man. I like a dominant man. I love a man who can switch roles. Totally submit to me when I want, but then other times just take complete control xx

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

I am saying NOTHING! Dont want to get into trouble again! Lol! "

You can't get in to trouble for having an opinion and a preference. It's like me asking what's your favourite colour or food and then arguing with you if i don't agree with your choice. It's your preference so stick to it

Reply privately

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I like a submissive man. I like a dominant man. I love a man who can switch roles. Totally submit to me when I want, but then other times just take complete control xx "

Oh hello you

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't get in to trouble for having an opinion and a preference. It's like me asking what's your favourite colour or food and then arguing with you if i don't agree with your choice. It's your preference so stick to it"

Hmm....doesnt always seem to work that way though! Anyway.....my lips are sealed! I have always been a bit naughty! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weak people turn my stomach, men or women, I'm a strong woman, it would take a similar type of man to keep up with me and hold my interest!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't get in to trouble for having an opinion and a preference. It's like me asking what's your favourite colour or food and then arguing with you if i don't agree with your choice. It's your preference so stick to it

Hmm....doesnt always seem to work that way though! Anyway.....my lips are sealed! I have always been a bit naughty! Lol "

I think the problem can be things can get lost in translation. One person writes something meaning one thing and then lots of other will misinterpret what has been written and form there opinion causing problems along the way..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weak people turn my stomach, men or women, I'm a strong woman, it would take a similar type of man to keep up with me and hold my interest! "

I just CANNOT say anything! The trouble I cause!!!! I soooooo want to! I need gaffer tape! !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am going to be a good girl and go and sit on the wall over there with my lollypop

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weak people turn my stomach, men or women, I'm a strong woman, it would take a similar type of man to keep up with me and hold my interest!

I just CANNOT say anything! The trouble I cause!!!! I soooooo want to! I need gaffer tape! !!!! "

use gaffer tape and quick but just don't bite your lip as you will have all the men standing to attention

Reply privately

By *et_me_take_controlMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The more weak submissive men there are the better it is for the likes of me. Less competition!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just CANNOT say anything! The trouble I cause!!!! I soooooo want to! I need gaffer tape! !!!!

use gaffer tape and quick but just don't bite your lip as you will have all the men standing to attention "

Quick think of something claming not the lady with the lolly pop...think Ann Widdecombe OMG so not helping

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The more weak submissive men there are the better it is for the likes of me. Less competition!"

Oh jesus! I am going to hide!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just CANNOT say anything! The trouble I cause!!!! I soooooo want to! I need gaffer tape! !!!! "

Yes tape yerself up and stand in the corner till you find yer voice again!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The more weak submissive men there are the better it is for the likes of me. Less competition!"

Nothing better than taking control of a bad girl and throwing her around the bedroom.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You are acting really childish now.

If you can't take people disagreeing with you then it might be best not posting on a public forum.

Time to shut I think

Reply privately