Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Single people with no verifications or skin to skin meets under their belts, are they swingers or just people? Can I be a golfer if I've never played golf?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

yet.....

you're not yet....

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are some people on here who believe that single people cannot be swingers, whether they have met 'sin on skin' or not, because we haven't got another half to share.

Personally I don't care. Swinging is a state of mind, not set by strict rules and regulations. Some people only come on here for sexy chat, or to meet up with doggers or doms. I do not, yet we are all on here having fun. Each to their own, and more power to their elbows.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"There are some people on here who believe that single people cannot be swingers, whether they have met 'sin on skin' or not, because we haven't got another half to share.

Personally I don't care. Swinging is a state of mind, not set by strict rules and regulations. Some people only come on here for sexy chat, or to meet up with doggers or doms. I do not, yet we are all on here having fun. Each to their own, and more power to their elbows. "

I meant 'skin on skin' but I like that typo.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I joined a gym, does that make me a fitness freak?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Single people with no verifications or skin to skin meets under their belts, are they swingers or just people? Can I be a golfer if I've never played golf? "

I wouldn't really regard myself as a swinger anyway I don't think.

over a year ago

"I joined a gym, does that make me a fitness freak? "

Should have said gymnast!, that would have been ace!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Single people with no verifications or skin to skin meets under their belts, are they swingers or just people? Can I be a golfer if I've never played golf? "

......... but everyone has to start somewhere... otherwise there would have been no swingers to begin with....

over a year ago

"Single people with no verifications or skin to skin meets under their belts, are they swingers or just people? Can I be a golfer if I've never played golf?

......... but everyone has to start somewhere... otherwise there would have been no swingers to begin with...."

Which came first, the wife swapping party or the FWB ?! Science's greatest question remains....unanswered!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Some people just like to call themselves "swingers"....that includes couples...and they think by joining a site like this and even attending socials, that it makes them one.....

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

I personally do not class myself a "swinger"....not by my own definition of it

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Why get over worried about labels?

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Single people with no verifications or skin to skin meets under their belts, are they swingers or just people? Can I be a golfer if I've never played golf?

......... but everyone has to start somewhere... otherwise there would have been no swingers to begin with...."

exactly! We all started here with no verifications at first

over a year ago

......... but everyone has to start somewhere... otherwise there would have been no swingers to begin with.... exactly! We all started here with no verifications at first "

I was certainly a swinger before I joined fab!

over a year ago

I was born with a green tick.

over a year ago

Cogito ergo sum

over a year ago

"I was born with a green tick. "

You should see your vet!

over a year ago

"I was born with a green tick.

You should see your vet!"

Yeah, I might mention it to him when I next go in to get wormed.

over a year ago

At least you appear to have a glossy coat! Do you use "Mane n' tail"?

over a year ago

"There are some people on here who believe that single people cannot be swingers, whether they have met 'sin on skin' or not, because we haven't got another half to share.

Personally I don't care. Swinging is a state of mind, not set by strict rules and regulations. Some people only come on here for sexy chat, or to meet up with doggers or doms. I do not, yet we are all on here having fun. Each to their own, and more power to their elbows.

I meant 'skin on skin' but I like that typo. "

Me too

over a year ago

"At least you appear to have a glossy coat! Do you use "Mane n' tail"?"

I've been using Shampooch but I was thinking of trying something different that treats lice too.

over a year ago

"At least you appear to have a glossy coat! Do you use "Mane n' tail"?

I've been using Shampooch but I was thinking of trying something different that treats lice too. "

Frontline combi treats Ticks, lice and fleas!! '(only available from the vet, always read the label).

over a year ago

"I personally do not class myself a "swinger"....not by my own definition of it "

over a year ago

Singles aren't swingers.they are just people looking for a fuck

over a year ago

I meant 'skin on skin' but I like that typo.

Me too "

FabSinners

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Singles aren't swingers.they are just people looking for a fuck "

That's a bit harsh. I was single till recently lucky enough to bag me a swinger boyfriend. But before that I classed myself as a swinger and wasn't just after a fuck. I have fb's I swing with. I also like to play with couples that's classed as swinging is it not!!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

......... but everyone has to start somewhere... otherwise there would have been no swingers to begin with.... exactly! We all started here with no verifications at first

I was certainly a swinger before I joined fab!"

... Yes us too, however verifications wern't an issue! Lol

over a year ago

Well i have been swinging for 6 years had a social and chatted to men on webcam. No one has verified me and i could not care less.

In the past one meet had a verification saying great fuck. That was a load of crap he fell asleep on top of me to much to drink total piss head.

And everyone has to start somewhere.

Post new Message to Thread