Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

pieced cock

Jump to newest

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

any one got there cock peiced and what you had done does it hurt for a bit and is it fore skin or the bell end you have done . i want mine done so after advise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My advice is do not ask for it to be pieced. Potato chippers are extremely painful.

over a year ago

Mark has his done. Was sore for a few weeks..! We both love it..

He has a 10mm Prince Albert I think... I'll check

over a year ago

I'm presuming you mean 'pierced', and it makes me cry just the thought of it. Arghhhhgggghhh

over a year ago

Hello Good Guy,

I had my frenum pierced, the first time as it happens was in Chester. It is a painless piercing, and I thought it would be less messy than a Prince Albert. (having a pee with a PA can be messy I'd heard)

However it migrated so I had it redone, again painless. The reason for the migration was that the original ring was too thin so acts a bit like a cheese wire. The answer is to stretch the piercing and fit a thicker gauge piece of jewellery. I've now had it for many years and I'm very happy with it.

Alec

over a year ago

I had a PA about 10 years ago...me and the current wife...then my g/friend had them done together in Turkey...apart from a sharp quick feeling of pain for literally 3 seconds mine was fine...I highly recommend it...it brought a whole new feeling to my cock...I was getting erections quicker and easier...slightest thing and I'd be hard in seconds....sex was great...the Mrs suffered for a few days after. She had a ring thru her clit and was sore for 4-5 days..although saltwater quickened the healing process...but after that omg...she was permanantly orgasmic...her clit was so sensitive and within minutes of flicking or licking her clit she would be cuming like a banshee...I loved sucking on the whole clit/ring til she wet my face... Had them in for about 3 years til kids came along... Happy days.!

over a year ago

"any one got there cock peiced and what you had done does it hurt for a bit and is it fore skin or the bell end you have done . i want mine done so after advise"

Had my bell end done 13yrs now. Although I don't wear it now it doesn't heal up so can be put back in anytime

over a year ago

"My advice is do not ask for it to be pieced. Potato chippers are extremely painful."

Would that make it a King Edward rather than a Prince Albert?

over a year ago

"My advice is do not ask for it to be pieced. Potato chippers are extremely painful.

Would that make it a King Edward rather than a Prince Albert?"

BAZINGA!

have a PA and it was, and is fine.

not much pain, although look forward to a shock the first time you piss lol

going on 19years having it now

over a year ago

"any one got there cock peiced and what you had done does it hurt for a bit and is it fore skin or the bell end you have done . i want mine done so after advise"

a PA goes through the back of your bellend and comes out through your pee hole ,, so will sting while healing ,, my partner has had his done 20 years ,, but i love the fact that he sits to pee so no fighting over leaving the seat up

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

How long before you can fk again after it done

over a year ago

Hope i never come across anyone with their bits pierced. Ewwww

over a year ago

"any one got there cock peiced and what you had done does it hurt for a bit and is it fore skin or the bell end you have done . i want mine done so after advise

a PA goes through the back of your bellend and comes out through your pee hole ,, so will sting while healing ,, my partner has had his done 20 years ,, but i love the fact that he sits to pee so no fighting over leaving the seat up "

Ha ha same here and don't wear light trousers

over a year ago

I dont like the way it rattles on my teeth!

over a year ago

"How long before you can fk again after it done "

I did after about a week but it bloody hurt. It's not like having your ears done because they actually take like a core out. It's done with a hollow needle if you know what I mean

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

does it mater that the head of my cock gets real big when im hard dont want end done and split when im solid sounds daft but just want to no

Post new Message to Thread